Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Different corporate entity but same Rangers

To a point there Tedi that is absolutely correct.A clone looks exactly like the original don't you know but it isn't the original.

but but but the ECA and the SFA have both said we are the sme Rangers with 140 years of glorious history,

Pleasing.

Enjoy ;)

? sme :lol:

Aye it's the same Rangers who had to transfer it's licence to itself :1eye a club has never ever other than your club had it's licence transferred over to itself when the club exchanged ownership.

You might as well say that the SFA said to Green when he bought the assets "here's a club Chucky and the piece of paper that says we gave you a club to go with your assets" :lol: .

You still keep avoiding my question as well Tedi !,would it still be the very same club if Green had not been given the oldco's SFA licence ?.

post-39453-0-30956600-1366660009_thumb.j

Middlesborough, Fiorentina I think there are about 6 others all living in yer illusion too I take it.

Your obsession is not an illusion though, more like a painful reality.

So the SFA consulted with the FA or the Italian FA on how to perform the trick. They couldn't even manage originality to go with their incoherence. Only the sheer stupidity of the orcs allows it to continue though. Where is this obsession you so conveniently alude to, all the posts I have made are replies to other posts and I must admit usually your own as you appear to be the most persistant one that is continually fooled.

As for the pain, I am sure it is nothing compared to the pain you have had to endure as a supporter of a non-legal entity that has some how managed to wrap itself into Sevco Scotland, Sevco 5088, The Rangers Football Club, Rangers International Football Club plc or whatever name the legal entity has taken this week. The laughing from the G & G brigade must be really painful.

Really Benny !,

The club you now support and claim to be the very same club all came down to what in the end ?.The acquisition of the real Rangers SFA licence and if Green did not get this then it is a brand new club period.

So the SFA has clearly defined Rangers FC the club as a piece of paper,if Green does not get this piece of paper then it's a brand new club isn't it.

So the SFA licence that the SFA gave to Rangers over a hundred years ago according to the SFA is now the club by the SFA as their definition of a club :lol: and remember the licence is actually still the property of the SFA,so how the fcuk can something that belongs to the SFA in the first place be the club the founders created as a completely separate entity out with the SFA ?.

Rangers FC the club = a piece of paper to say it's Rangers FC somehow :wacko:

10 words or less.

Diddy fan obsessed with Rangers, it is all over his posts, stop listening to that jukebox :D

Yeah don't know how my "diddy" team would manage to avoid a cricket score if playing against the mighty glasgow rangers. Imagine if we had to play you at the big house, how embarrasing could that be for us.

Get it into your head Tedi, you may have shitloads of idiots that make the pilgrimage to the big hoose but your team are one of those "diddy" teams that you attempt to laud over.

Edited by strichener

Yeah don't know how my "diddy" team would manage to avoid a cricket score if playing against the mighty glasgow rangers. Imagine if we had to play you at the big house, how embarrasing could that be for us.

Get it into your head Tedi, you may have shitloads of idiots that make the pilgrimage to the big hoose but your team are one of those "diddy" teams that you attempt to laud over.

I though all Peterhead fans were secretly Rangers fans?

You must be an import...

You are wrong of course, Middlesborough had the licence transferred, they had to pay debt to achieve this, the Italian FA did the same, again after Fiorentina paid agreed debts, they even played as a different club for a short period.

Paying debt was also a condition attached to Rangers membership transfer.

HTH

You are lying again Tedi because Middlesbrough actually got liquidated and had to be reformed under a brand new club/company structure and a new FA licence and they had to change logos & trademarks,but they were always going to incorporate the history and continue on regardless.

Paying debt ? :lol: Aye you're right enough there Tedi :lol: if all the debts of the old club have been settled in full then why are the HMRC liquidating the old club ?.

:lol: Do you ever get to spend time with your RC Celtic supporting girlfriend Ted? Anyone who spends 24/7 on here trying to convince people sevco are the same as Rangers knows there is something wrong.

I see Orlit are still hanging about :lol:

Rangers: Sources close to Orlit confirm "the matter has not been settled" and ...

>

"Orlit continues to monitor closely recent developments at Rangers whilst reserving its position at this time."

For background Orlit say they are chasing RFC for non-payment of money they say it owed. RFC disputes this.

Your need to copy and paste everything you post just shows your lack of intelligence Johnnylad.

The Company Bellbhoy.

You can real a real dough ball at times Tedi :lol: then why do the SFA refer to The Clone Rangers as one of it's member clubs when according to you and your twisted ideology that the club is separate from the company. :lol:

And if you are correct then the SFA has seen one of it's members "the company" getting liquidated last year :1eye

"insert wonky donkey GIF here"

Thomo has apparently announced orlit still chasing £400k for outstanding invoices ... Uh oh

Thomo :lol: Who or what call themselves Thomo :lol:

A journalist who is a member of their union unlike 'leggo'

Tedi

Just to show that I have a some humour regardless of what Benny and yourself think. May I take this opportunity to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at your signature. Could you enlighten me to what is allegience

The least you could do is get the spelling correct. :1eye