Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FTTT result - under appeal. You do realise what the "F" stands for?

Charles Green - Heads a consortium which holds around 40% of shares (i.e. power) in the Holding Company. You know, where the IPO money is "resting"? (What's left of it, anyroad).

Craig Whyte - claims to have involvement with the takeover. A claim not yet convincingly denied by either Charles (quite the opposite, in fact) or rangers/rangers international/club/clumpany/Jabba.

Oh, and Ally's still manager. :lol:

Havn't they suffered enough?

edit for spelling

Edited by killingfloorman

The statement reads;

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between (1) Rangers FC (In Administration), and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of (2) The Rangers Football Club.

(1) is the plc, we can agree the plc was in administration before being place into liquidation at the end of October, this is of course a company.

(2) Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers football club, clearly they are showing this as being the club and seperate from the company, unless you are suggesting a club can own a club, never seen a club being referred to as a PLC or Ltd when used in this context.

You are having a laugh there Tedi :lol: .

Rangers FC the club in it's purest and easiest form to understand through all the shite the SFA have managed to concoct to con you into believing it's the very same club is ?

A fucking piece of shitty paper !.

And this piece of paper was initially given to a club "Rangers Football Club" notice there is no Ltd or PLC over a hundred years ago to allow said club to compete in association league football and that is it end of.This piece of paper wasn't the club in any way shape or form but was just a permission slip that said they were allowed to play association football.

Now the SFA have reduced everything the founders of Rangers Football Club created down to a piece of paper to somehow claim that this piece of paper is the club ? :blink: .How can a piece of fucking paper define a club and be a club Tedi ?.

You even went as far to ignore my question that if Green did not acquire this piece of paper "the SFA licence that was given to a fucking club over a hundred years ago" ! would it still be the very same Rangers you have always followed ?.The answer by the way is NOOOOOO by the way it would not be seen as the very same club if Green did not acquire the SFA licence in a legal sense anyhoo.

Rangers the PLC headed into liquidation after the CVA failed and the CLUB ITSELF sold off it's prized assets to PAY OFF debt,and it is now no longer a club any more by definition wouldn't you say ?.It has no stadium or facilities or players contracted to the club and were freed because their contracts could no longer be honoured.It also released all members of staff because they could not be paid any more and there was no club to employ them,aKa a dead club.

Green has a stadium and facilities and has acquired some players and staff that left a club that had in essence DIED from insolvency.No licences were ever handed over in the sale of assets as they should have been terminated as the CLUB was about to be liquidated eventually and could not be defined as member of the SFA or any other association wouldn't you say at this point.

So back to what I initially said.The SFA have defined Rangers FC the club according to them as a piece of paper that was eventually amended and given to Green that belonged to a club that folded over and is dying as we speak.No piece of paper amended from the dead club Tedi and you would have been following a brand new club completely and you still do though and you know it :lol: .

You are having a laugh there Tedi :lol: .

Rangers FC the club in it's purest and easiest form to understand through all the shite the SFA have managed to concoct to con you into believing it's the very same club is ?

A fucking piece of shitty paper !.

And this piece of paper was initially given to a club "Rangers Football Club" notice there is no Ltd or PLC over a hundred years ago to allow said club to compete in association league football and that is it end of.This piece of paper wasn't the club in any way shape or form but was just a permission slip that said they were allowed to play association football.

Now the SFA have reduced everything the founders of Rangers Football Club created down to a piece of paper to somehow claim that this piece of paper is the club ? :blink: .How can a piece of fucking paper define a club and be a club Tedi ?.

You even went as far to ignore my question that if Green did not acquire this piece of paper "the SFA licence that was given to a fucking club over a hundred years ago" ! would it still be the very same Rangers you have always followed ?.The answer by the way is NOOOOOO by the way it would not be seen as the very same club if Green did not acquire the SFA licence in a legal sense anyhoo.

Rangers the PLC headed into liquidation after the CVA failed and the CLUB ITSELF sold off it's prized assets to PAY OFF debt,and it is now no longer a club any more by definition wouldn't you say ?.It has no stadium or facilities or players contracted to the club and were freed because their contracts could no longer be honoured.It also released all members of staff because they could not be paid any more and there was no club to employ them,aKa a dead club.

Green has a stadium and facilities and has acquired some players and staff that left a club that had in essence DIED from insolvency.No licences were ever handed over in the sale of assets as they should have been terminated as the CLUB was about to be liquidated eventually and could not be defined as member of the SFA or any other association wouldn't you say at this point.

So back to what I initially said.The SFA have defined Rangers FC the club according to them as a piece of paper that was eventually amended and given to Green that belonged to a club that folded over and is dying as we speak.No piece of paper amended from the dead club Tedi and you would have been following a brand new club completely and you still do though and you know it :lol: .

How can one person post so much, yet say so little?

Terminate them now SFA, stop the circus .

If they can sort out the mess, let them reapply in a few years time, if there is a vacancy.

Should've been done last year & everyone knows it.

Pity the SFA are as corrupt & shambolic as everyone at Ayebrokes.

Rangers appoints law firm to investigate links with Craig Whyte http://bit.ly/15Aww05

A statement released by the Ibrox side on Monday evening said: "Rangers International Football Club plc (“Rangers”) has instructed the law firm Pinsent Masons, supported by forensic investigators from Deloitte, to investigate the connections between Craig Whyte and former and current personnel of Rangers and its subsidiaries."

:whistle

Benny you shouldn't be asking questions about yourself FFS,we all know you post a lot but don't actually ever put any real input.

Sorry mate, i'll start C&Ping inane articles from celticminded blogs and websites straight away.

Benny you shouldn't be asking questions about yourself FFS,we all know you post a lot but don't actually ever put any real input.

At the number of Sevco or International Rangers or Global Rangers shares times I agree. - 580118%

Since his resignation many moons ago I've NEVER EVER seen Benny the Ball contribute ANYTHING other than to put angst ridden slights on other posters.

At the number of Sevco or International Rangers or Global Rangers shares times I agree. - 580118%

Since his resignation many moons ago I've NEVER EVER seen Benny the Ball contribute ANYTHING other than to put angst ridden slights on other posters.

Agreed but has now and again actually posted something positive and had contributed to the thread ! :o

You only joined the forum in March, you must be mistaken.

Deflectors on full Tedi ! :lol:

Your club is defined as a piece of paper that was issued by the SFA as property of the SFA but somehow has become the be all and end all of being Rangers FC the club ! :1eye

Hellboys buzzing glue again.

I don't think the transfer of the assets is the biggest cause for the tedi berz concern, the fact that Whyte (Who effectively liquadized Old co) is named by Green as being a Director and part owner of Sevco 5888 who purchased the assets of the liquidated company before transferring them to Sevco Scotland looks and smells like Phoenixing to me and I am sure the tax man will have a wee look at this especially as old motor mouth Greene has came out and basically admitted it in the press