Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No you won't 8)

Yours too - unless the persistent rumours over Killie's woes come true.

Fingers crossed.

Actually, I re-read that after my last post and realised I'm posting that with something close to zero-conviction.

Shrug...

Edited by Bendarroch

Correct, Kildog.

Bendarroch, I hope you're seeing some progress on the "pipework" - but you should ask the medics to check out this "back" problem of yours as well. Unless, of course, your team go back to the Third division....

Fitba progress? I'm sick of it all to be honest. I can't even find the energy to have a serious dig at anyone else's team these days.

Me - I find out this tuesday if it's just a bypass or a transplant heading my way. Fingers crossed.

Fitba progress? I'm sick of it all to be honest. I can't even find the energy to have a serious dig at anyone else's team these days.

Me - I find out this tuesday if it's just a bypass or a transplant heading my way. Fingers crossed.

Transplant? Let's hope it's not a "plastic" heart then - I've seen too many of those horror "B" movies not to fear for your sanity... ;)

ETA: Seriously, hope it goes OK.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

8.39 is not 2.11 HTH

It was the little rodent`s shambles with King I just corrected him, followed by you.

and the Bayern thing was obviously a joke, the Peterhead fan never did have much of a sense of humor but even he got it.

Really you need to try harder.

Aw come on now Tedi your standards are slipping in the meltdown stakes ?,this does not even come close to when you removed your Lord Nimmo signature and then claimed it was a cunning plan to catch out us plastics & diddies :) and then you went further and put on your signature claiming the SPL commission was a corrupt investigation by a kangaroo court :1eye only to put in the your signature after the LNS verdict that Lord Nimmo was a fucking great guy and Lord Nimmo says this and that :lol: .

Come on Tedi we expect better meltdowns from you FFS.

You got more heart than that team Fat Sally puts out every other week there Bendarroch :) .

Every chance. But, here's what you need to know - we'll back pumping whoever your mob is before you know it.

:)

You can bet on it.

Whenever you say 'we' do you include Mr Green or Mr Whyte? Or are they both really history? :rolleyes: Maybe too early to say. :(

And just so I know what to look out for, what will you be calling yourselves this time around?

Edited by thelegendthatis

Iron Mountain.... most likely IT storage, they are commonly used for transporting and storing your back up data off site for recovery purposes. and any long term data that legally has to be stored for a certain period.

Did Rangers do IT? Assumed that back of fag packets was preferred as was more difficult to trace.

I've just heard that Ross Cty chairman has said on tonights sportsound, that he expects reconstruction to go ahead for next season, due to compromises that have now been made to the original proposal. Could someone tell me, if the bookies are currently taking bets, on which league/division the rangers will be playing in next season? ;):o

With what money?

With 500 million fans wordlwide, a tie up with the Dallas Cowboys, Manchester United begging them tp join the EPL, no debt, a £22,000,000 share issue - will that do for startrers? (And if things get tight for readies they can always sell their history, or once the gangsters bus tycoons are ensconced, burn down Ibrox.)

Whenever you say 'we' do you include Mr Green or Mr Whyte? Or are they both really history? :rolleyes: Maybe too early to say. :(

And just so I know what to look out for, what you be calling yourselves this time around?

Ooh argh Jim lad. These be rangerous waters.....................Ar. Slow down and sail carefully.

Must be some sort of world record, First brain donor to require a new heart,

If you also need some courage ask your old pal bennett, He's a friend of Dorothy.