Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why can't the aggression come from the fans? Their support is essential for any takeover to be successful.

They need to push down the share price so they can pick them up for a couple of pence each. It just needs a plan.

It s the cheapest and easiest way for the supporters to take control and push out the dodgy guys. A once in a lifetime opportunity guys. :thumsup2

Bluster, Bravado and always shouting the odds.

But, when push comes to shove they bottle it.

The only aggression shown is towards other clubs, supporters, associations and media.

Spoilt brats then, spoilt brats now, spoilt brats forever.

Daily update? Why not?

Considering you have averaged about 30 posts per day since November 2011, I would have thought you would have been able add one relevant post to your keyboard bashing activity every day.

And as for your money staying in your pocket that is an insignificant irrelevance I am afraid.

It always amazes me how Rangers supporters want others to run the club, then they either kiss their feet or call them a bunch of crooks in suits. Often start with the kiss and finish with the other. Remember Craig Whyte?

What will it take for the supporters to get together and take control of their club? How many crooks or gangsters have to rip off their club (and them) before they say enough? And of course the 50,000 who turned up every week at Ibrox just played totally into Green's hands as he tried to convince investors to put money in his back pocket (indirectly).

Just as an aside. If a company is based in Paisley/Greenock and involved in the taxi and security businesses, then my assumption is they are crooks and gangsters.To be sure add a chain of tanning salons and saunas and then you know for sure.

This is the reason why it's unwise to spend all night on the bevvy while posting ^^^

Talk about missing the point and posting a lot of irrelevant pish which has nothing to do with what i actually posted.

I really can't wait to horse your mob again.

Ten years you think it'll take?

:lol:

How can you horse a team "again" when your club has never played them before?

As for the current club you support, they will never horse them either as they will be dead by the summer as well.

Maybe the third club you will follow will manage it?

Starting over again in the 3rd Division (if allowed) will put that back a year however... :lol:

Next week I have a Rangers party at Ibrox, legends on Monday and then I am in for my op, then I am stuck indoors for 2 weeks :(

Look on the bright side,it'll give you a chance to get your post count up ;)

Its never gonna happen MT, any loathing is direted at the suits that run the club and the obvious knuckledragging numpties, Arbroath also have some right yahoos in the terracing and the suits will move on.

A Rangers fan who shuns his home town team in favour of following a team from Glasgow while complaining lower league teams "lack ambition".

'Ironic' doesn't quite do it justice.

A Rangers fan who shuns his home town team in favour of following a team from Glasgow while complaining lower league teams "lack ambition".

'Ironic' doesn't quite do it justice.

You support who you support mate, a lot of Rangers fans and Celtic fans also watch local teams too when the chance is there. An example is Magee who goes to Stirling Albion games when the G&G's aren't playing.

The whole 'i'm better than you cos i support a local team' thing is laughable.

Yes my team is shite, i have admitted this on many occasions, you just do not read very well.

For the amount of money you spend on wages your team is utter rank, any of the clubs in the SPL with a few extra mill to spend would have won the title.

Yeah rangers done that.

Remind me, What happened to them ?

You support who you support mate, a lot of Rangers fans and Celtic fans also watch local teams too when the chance is there. An example is Magee who goes to Stirling Albion games when the G&G's aren't playing.

The whole 'i'm better than you cos i support a local team' thing is laughable.

Magee showed back up this season, coincidentally Rangers were in our league and Celtic are now boring. He is a bad example.

You've got a proper hard-on for Magee and hellbhoy, don't you? Interesting.

Magee showed back up this season, coincidentally Rangers were in our league and Celtic are now boring. He is a bad example.

You've got a proper hard-on for Magee and hellbhoy, don't you? Interesting.

He told me that he ws going to SA games for years, lying bugger that he is.

Hard ons are normal mate, most blokes get them. If you're having problems then you should see your GP.

I like it that Paul Murray almost concedes Ticketus will likely own The Sevco. If there was any real proof Green and his wee P**i friend did not collude with Craigy Bhoy Whyte it would have been produced long ago. Maybe even that is preferable to the Easdale family. :o

Home has been lots of places over the past 44 years, Arbroath is certainly not my local club, there are 4 teams closer (3 of them SPL), none of those were anywhere near to where I was born, but then that has nothing to do with it either, I support Rangers because my Dad did and his Dad before that, you have a total roaster of a Stirling Albion fan who lives in London, are you suggesting he should support Chelsea or some other London team?

I am not complaining about your team having no ambition, I am merely stating a fact, does not bother me in the slightest.

Fair enough I take your point that which team to follow isn't always a simple equation. Parental influence is strong. However I do think if your dad had been, say, an Albion Rovers fan, you may not have decided to follow suit. There is an element of choice. I was a rangers fan until I was about 13. A sort of Magee in reverse. I generally think its more fulfilling to support a team that represents where home is for you, usually that means where you grow up.

In any case i still totally disagree with you re the ambition stuff but we've done that to death. But OF fans who live in small towns yet poo-poo the attendances of lower league teams are usually blissfully unaware that they are a big part of the problem.

KING HOLDS EVIDENCE WHICH BLOWS WHYTE OUT OF SIGHT

FORMER Rangers director Dave King believes he possesses evidence that contradicts the recent claims Craig Whyte has made on the ownership of Rangers' assets.

King is adamant Whyte would not succeed in any legal action to try to regain control of Ibrox, Murray Park or any other aspect of the business sold last summer to the consortium led by Charles Green. Whyte has said he will lodge a claim, funded by the Worthington Group, which is part-owned by Whyte and his long-time business associates Aidan and Wulstan Earley, on Rangers' assets.

The former owner believes he and Aidan Earley were directors and founders of Sevco 5088, the company that entered into an exclusivity agreement with Duff & Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club plc, last summer.

However, the business and assets were sold to the differently- named Sevco Scotland after RFC plc failed to exit administration through a Company Voluntary Arrangement, with Green insisting he and his partners, including Imran Ahmad, "shafted" Whyte.

King, who has offered to assist Rangers in any legal case, is certain Whyte's threat of legal action is without merit. "I have details of prior discussions and agreements with Craig Whyte that are contrary to his newly-stated position," he said.

"I have an agreement that completely undermines Craig Whyte's latest version. I am referring to specific undertakings he made to me that are legally binding and contrary to his latest fabrication." It was also confirmed yesterday that Ahmad has left Rangers.

The commercial director was found to have posted sensitive company information on internet message boards, after he and Green – who resigned nine days ago – became the subject of an independent examination launched by the Ibrox board.

"I wouldn't comment on it just now," manager Ally McCoist said after Rangers defeated East Stirlingshire 4-2. "I've just found out about it and the investigation is still under way. I'll comment after that."