Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

His team gets scudded by Motherwell and rodentboy only cares about Rangers :lol:

Deservedly so, by the sounds of things.

As I said on the Motherwell v Celtic match thread, this was always going to happen after Lennon started beeling about nominations for player of the year. Hope he feels like a right tit, because he's certainly made himself look like one.

No, that's not about it.

If a team spends many times what its rivals can, it guarantees success over them.

Please don't make me explain this as if it's a complex concept.

Actually its bullshit because it is a fairly complex concept as QPR have discovered.

Oh just saw that, gubbed 3:1, no wonder he is on here talking about Rangers, comfort food.

Have a look at the Motherwell - Celtic match thread, Celtic rabbles stamping his feet and the tears are flowing.

Comedy gold :lol:

It doesn't stop you from believing it when it's something negative about Rangers though eh?

The Daily Record is a rock solid bench mark of credibility and truth compared to some of the sources the plastics and diddies are prepared to slaver over on here.

Next week I have a Rangers party at Ibrox, legends on Monday and then I am in for my op, then I am stuck indoors for 2 weeks :(

Forgotten which log in you're using ?

It's bendarroch that has the op on Tuesday.......

Must be that Orange 2-for-1 Tuesdays I see advertised............

Delighted Motherwell stuffed Celtic today.

It obviously has given Bennett and Tedi (edit: add Bender to that) a new lease of life. Their excitement is great to see. Especially since they have been so quiet since Green walked the plank in the direction of a pot of gold.

It does help as a distraction from talking about the real issues surrounding Sevco. The Bus Boys, the Green party, Untrustworthy Uncle Walter's team, and which dodgy dealer will be next? (over and above Dave King that is)

Will the club even exist come the start of next season? :(

Enjoy yourselves today guys. :thumsup2

Edited by thelegendthatis

lets face it, P & B could see photgraphs of the actual deeds and would still prefer to believe someone like the failed social worker or the dodgy lawyer, it is the P & B way.

You've a point here, but you'll need to accept that in the same way that dodgy lawyers and failed social workers are discredited to an extent, we might also struggle to accept the word of King (cited earlier by AWRA) at face value.

Re the deeds..... showed to a journo, yes ? So what name did he say was on them ?

And "double digit million bank balance" could be £0.2M .......

And thirdly King........hahahahaha I hope to feck, even more of a bus crash than the pikey gangsters.

Forgotten which log in you're using ?

It's bendarroch that has the op on Tuesday.......

Must be that Orange 2-for-1 Tuesdays I see advertised............

You're barking up the wrong tree here. Both have mentioned their respective ailments. An issue best left alone, unless you're planning to wish people well.

I only have the one login HB.

and Bendarroch is going for a Heart operation, mine is just an umbilical hernia, be out the same day hopefully.

I've never once been on huddleboard so yaaboosux. Plus your preggers? Must be bennets.

You're barking up the wrong tree here. Both have mentioned their respective ailments. An issue best left alone, unless you're planning to wish people well.

I have saw benderrochs and wished him well. Tedis I somehow must have missed, so I wish him well too. Just wish it was a problem with his fingers........

How this site uses cookies

Rangers finance chief Brian Stockbridge: I've got the title deeds to Ibrox 28 Apr 2013 10:23

IN an exclusive interview Gers director Stockbridge produces the documents that he claims prove ex-owner Craig Whyte has no claim on the Ibrox club.

stockbridge-1858020.jpgBrian Stockbridge shows our man the deeds

McHARG PHOTO / FOR SUNDAY MAIL

RANGERS finance chief Brian Stockbridge opened the Ibrox safe last night to show the title deeds he claims prove Craig Whyte is on a loser.

Stockbridge has accused the former owner of holding Rangers to ransom and says he is “deluded” if he thinks he can win back control of Ibrox and Murray Park.

In a MailSport exclusive, Stockbridge insisted every penny from the club’s recent £22million share flotation went into Rangers’ coffers and the club is still sitting with “double digit” millions in its bank account.

The 39-year-old confirmed former chief executive Charles Green, who resigned last week, is in line for a pay-off, believed to be a substantial six-figure sum, with disgraced fellow director Imran Ahmad also set to trouser a severance package.

But Stockbridge is adamant he won’t follow them out the door and is not toxic in the eyes of supporters, who are anticipating another summer of off-field turmoil.

He also defended the club’s decision to appoint Deloitte to undertake an in-depth inquiry into the relationship between Green and Whyte when the auditors worked so closely with the former chief executive in the past.

Stockbridge revealed he expects the result of their probe within a week and added: “Deloitte are a professional, independent organisation with different teams. It’s not a light-touch investigation.”

The Ibrox finance chief also insisted Whyte had no claim on any of the Rangers assets and stated that he didn’t have any shred of a legal case.

Stockbridge said: “I have the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion car park. There is speculation Craig Whyte owns them, or Charles, or that the club doesn’t. It is very easily dispelled.

“Most of the rumours circulating are malicious and designed to destabilise. Fans need clarity and to know there is nothing untoward in the company – and there isn’t.”

And?

Nonsense Aiberdeens pure booming and all that :lol:

Admittedly the Dandy Dons are not doing as well as we would wish. Always next season, eh?

Still, we appreciate that we are just playing football within the rules and expected sporting norms, paying our taxes and have not gone totally tits-up bankrupt, then been re-invented as a spiv-driven vehicle for ripping money out of the pocket of our supporters who are comically eager to believe that it is the same club. Ye ken fitlike?