Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would everybody bar buns believe it ?

Course we do..... copy and paste please for tonights laughathon......

On mobile can't copy n paste , hope someone those though, scoop of the year it's being tagged , stand by for usual ,Celtic blogger agenda stuff.

On mobile can't copy n paste , hope someone those though, scoop of the year it's being tagged , stand by for usual ,Celtic blogger agenda stuff.

So am I, but I managed cos I am obsessed :)

If that's real, then wow

It was flagged up in advance of tweet by ,,you guessed it ,,,rangerstaxcase!

Way to return that one

I certainly laughed - wee Shyte thought it possible that Green could restore his reputation.

:lol:

The buns and the p+d's see that from different perspectives but with the same result :D

Green lol ......

Just finished a Chicken Tikka kebab and sipping down a few Cidres.

on a week night ?! FFS No8 ! You'll end up in hospital next to Bendarroch with a diet like that !

PS - Hope Bendarroch & Tedi are on the mend.....even if they are a pair of Rangers supporting twats! ;):P

PLANET FOOTBALL
Rangers
The affairs of Worthington Group appear ever more entangled with Craig Whyte and his twice bankrupt partner Aidan Earley. The story so
far…
Worthington has almost £3m from a group pension fund locked up in the Rangers collapse as a result of a loan that was made before any security as provided by the then Whyte-controlled club. Whyte and Earley’s brother had major share stakes in Worthington ahead of the loan. The pension fund is now fighting with the taxman and Rangers’ liquidators for the return of its money in a civil ction against Whyte’s former lawyers, Collyer Bristow. Worthington has provided £250,000 to help finance to a new Whyte venture, Law Financial, which claims it owns a stake in the new Rangers and threatens litigation.
Now read on… Last November, Worthington used £600,000 through a share and convertible loan stock issue. In January, a debenture was issued to secure the £475,000 loan stock. That charge was issued to a new company, Renatus Capital. The only listed director and shareholder of Renatus is Sherri Ellison. She was formerly a director or company secretary of a series of Whyte or Earley companies.
The holders of the loan stock could on conversion become the largest Worthington Shareholder; they also have a first charge on the Worthington assets. Presumably that £475,000 provided to Worthington by Renatus or associates helped fund the £250.000 Worthington has invested in Law Financial.

Just finished a Chicken Tikka kebab and sipping down a few Cidres.

How are you doing, 8? I haven't chatted to you for ages. Is it ok for blokes from Paisley to drink Cidres? Next thing we'll know is that you're calling it, "jus de pommes" ;)