Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I actually agree with you to an extent BUT it is too easy just to blame the supporters of Rangers. Now is the time that every club should be busting a gut to attract back the supporters that have drifted away.

celtic have taken a bold step in reducing season ticket prices by around £100 and allowing supporters to move their seats from half empty stands. This should attract many back and improve the atmosphere at their stadium. Obviously the Champions League revenue will make up the shortfall.

For decades people have said that without the 'Big 2' our game would flourish and the fans would come flooding back to watch their clubs competing at the top end of the table while chasing Cups and European places. I never believed that for one minute and last season proved beyond any doubt that it is simply not true.

There are far too many 'Professional' clubs in Scotland and this is where the main problem lies. Our game needs restructuring from top to bottom but i just don't think the authorities or the paying public have the courage to make the hard hitting decisions that are needed. Nope we will all just struggle on and keep the status quo

Now we just have the big 1, maybe if they left the SPL things would start to pick up. The best that any team (apart from the lonesome onesome) could hope for last season was 2nd. Perhaps if the big city teams, or more accurately Dundee United, Hibs and Aberdeen could have got their act together attendances could have picked up - Hearts' financial woes were always going to have a negative impact on the team - but overall attendances seem to have held up quite well. St Mirren won the league cup and no Celtic in the final, and Hibs reached the Scottish Cup Final, again.

We're not in a footballing land of milk and honey, but there is no need for the sackcloth and ashes, either.

I actually agree with you to an extent BUT it is too easy just to blame the supporters of Rangers. Now is the time that every club should be busting a gut to attract back the supporters that have drifted away.

celtic have taken a bold step in reducing season ticket prices by around £100 and allowing supporters to move their seats from half empty stands. This should attract many back and improve the atmosphere at their stadium. Obviously the Champions League revenue will make up the shortfall.

For decades people have said that without the 'Big 2' our game would flourish and the fans would come flooding back to watch their clubs competing at the top end of the table while chasing Cups and European places. I never believed that for one minute and last season proved beyond any doubt that it is simply not true.

There are far too many 'Professional' clubs in Scotland and this is where the main problem lies. Our game needs restructuring from top to bottom but i just don't think the authorities or the paying public have the courage to make the hard hitting decisions that are needed. Nope we will all just struggle on and keep the status quo

I don't think its quite as bad as that.

On your last paragraph, If there is enough people to go and watch their team and that club is sustainable at that level then that isn't a problem. The main problem is the lack of investment into the game or investment into sport in general in this country.

I would welcome a pyramid system in if its the best way of clubs and players to reach their full potential at all levels. Change is coming don't you worry.

In the know journo and bluenose R Wilson writing yesterday that only 7-8 mil of the IPO money is left and that lessons have not been learned.

Tick, tock.

Don't worry Sevco fans have completely ignored that, when they go bust again it will be all somebody else's fault, btw I see their latest carpetbag...chairmen is giving them the old "our enemies want be forgotten " speech.

Jesus wept, I thought this was a wind-up;

You didn't do walking away! Stage one complete. We couldn't have done it without you.

2013/14 season tickets are frozen at 2012/13 prices and are available to renew NOW until Friday 28 June.

New sales will begin in the middle of July, if you wish to join the waiting list and be contacted when season tickets are on sale click here.

A MESSAGE FROM THE MANAGER

When everything looked uncertain and our future was on the line, you the fans, stood true. With your unwavering commitment we have overcome our first obstacle and stage one is complete. We are READY to go forward, and more than ever we need your continued and brilliant support.

You broke attendance records last year time after time, and the world saw Rangers fans demonstrate loyalty the likes of which no other club will ever enjoy.

We know renewing your season ticket is a huge commitment and we can’t stress enough how crucial your support is in bringing security and prosperity to our club.

Last season the Club reduced season tickets by a third and in recognition of your unquestionable loyalty and support the Board has taken the decision to freeze season tickets for the coming season to ensure we keep filling Ibrox and breaking those records once again.

You are the lifeblood of this 141 year old institution and on behalf of everyone at Rangers Football Club I would like to thank you for your incredible backing.

We will do everything we can to repay your loyalty, delivering the success this football club and our fans deserve and ultimately regaining our rightful place at the top of Scottish football.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF?!

Why do the **** cream themselves over him saying 'we are the people'? What does it even mean? Is it some sort of supremacist slogan?

Of course it is, and it's truest meaning a secret known only to the chosen into the bargain.

Dry yer eyes :lol:

Heres a thought...quite out there but maybe..just maybe if ither clubs supporters showed the same level of loyalty as the Rangers support have the game in Scotland would be in a far healthier state

Such pish No8.

Virtually every Queens fan I know goes to watch Queens regularly. Virtually every Rangers fan I know, doesn't.

Answer the question then. What exactly does it mean and why do you all get so excited over it?

There was an umpteen page thread on here years ago, think it was culled.

Conclusion I think was it was a corruption of "wee arra people" , ie they were pygmy in both cocksize and intellect .

Why do the **** cream themselves over him saying 'we are the people'? What does it even mean? Is it some sort of supremacist slogan?

If you have to ask the question then you wouldn't understand the answer. WATP and you're not is all you need to know ;)

Well Said Ally, where do I sign.

:thumsup2

I'm sure you would have signed up anyway Tedi, no need for the lowest common denominator dog-whistle?

Why even come out with that pish, I genuinely thought it was one your sisters having a laugh it was so out there.

God help you, or hell mend you.

Last season the Club reduced season tickets by a third and in recognition of your unquestionable loyalty.

Nothing to do with reforming as a new club in SFL3 then? :1eye

I see the new Chief exec is learning the ropes quickly;

“Sometimes you have to wait. We have chosen and we will continually choose the right moment to strike. Please, please never believe that I or any other directors don’t know the names of the people who have tried to damage this club. We know all of them.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by AberdeenBud

I'm sure you would have signed up anyway Tedi, no need for the lowest common denominator dog-whistle?

Why even come out with that pish, I genuinely thought it was one your sisters having a laugh it was so out there.

God help you, or hell mend you.

Last season the Club reduced season tickets by a third and in recognition of your unquestionable loyalty.

Nothing to do with reforming as a new club in SFL3 then? :1eye

And as tedi keeps posting the proof that Uefa says rangers are no longer the same in a legal sense......

They "were" a club, but legally no more © tedi.

Oh dear Ally is upsetting people.

John McAnderton ‏@JohnMcLean_HS67 7m

@ScottishFA would it be possible for you to

explain to me (my kids were asking) what WE ARE THE PEOPLE means? Ta

http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Grant Bell ‏@GrantB1876 6m

Oh dear! I see super swally McCoist is using the 'we are the people' tagline in letter to season ticket holders http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets

Chris Scullion ‏@scully1888 14m

Can't believe Rangers are using "we are the people" on their official site. Dodgy stuff given its elitist connotations.

Expand

Kieran Psyl ‏@Kieran_Psyl 27m

A football manager in 2013 ending a statement with "WE ARE THE PEOPLE." A football manager. In 2013.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Thats f**kign tragic :lol: Is there anything which doesn't offend those cretins?

Thats f**kign tragic :lol:

You're right, the Dog Whistlers desperation to ingrain himself with the sectarian element in your support in order to preserve his job is truly tragic.

And you boys lap it up? :wacko:

Thats f**kign tragic :lol: Is there anything which doesn't offend those cretins?

Aye because if Neil Lennon came off with Tiocfaidh ár lá, that would pass off under the radar without comment. I'm not offended by it, nor am I surprised the media let him away with issuing a supremacist rallying call to try and sell season books. But it is funny that you all refuse to say exactly why him saying that gets you all excited. Dodge and deflect : raa sevco way.