Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye those bloody loyalists. Even infiltrating America's National Organisation for Women:

attachicon.gifwatp.jpg

:lol:

Good one. It would blow the guys point completely out of the water if your support didn't sing songs praising the aforementioned Loyalist terror groups.

Oh I forgot (some of) you lot are easily offended, if you are not capable of getting your point across without editing someone elses post and then take obvious offence when they see an open invitation to have a go at you in return then perhaps you should stick to CQN or KDS, grow the f**k up.

I have no misled anyone, perhaps your lack of understanding / acceptance of the situation leaves you to believe this, this does not concern me.

LNS is a law lord, is opinion is learned opinion it is also legal opinion and carries a lot more weight than Liam from P & B.

Lord Glennie makes it crystal clear that he does see club and company separate, again your refusal to accept this is of no relevance. The tribunal findings can be considered case law, arguing otherwise is simply ludicrous.

The St Johnstone game is extremely easy to explain, just look at Dunfermline or Birmingham who are no longer in the top division of their respective leagues are not having league games on record either.

The points added to the co-efficient are for the season just passed, the season where you argue that they are different clubs yet still earning official points, the media department are still officially part of UEFA, who are you to question or dismiss their competence in releasing such emails?.

^ ^ ^ :lol: I'll bet you still believe Santa is real :lol: and the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy and so on :1eye .

:lol:

Good one. It would blow the guys point completely out of the water if your support didn't sing songs praising the aforementioned Loyalist terror groups.

What about the republican terrorist groups your fans support? A tim trying to take the moral high ground. :lol::lol::1eye

Ignoring for now the disparity in treatment from the governing bodies towards your club and mine and ignoring the fact that at every possible opportunity you lot rally against the footballing authorities and denounce them as cheats and liars here is how I see it.

Airdrieonians folded.

We are not Clydebank despite buying their club (and importantly league membership) as Clydebank are alive and well in the juniors.

We play at the same stadium as Airdrieonians.

We play in the same diamond jersey as Airdrieonians.

We have (an increasingly small) number of the same supporters as at Airdrieonians.

When people can be arsed we have the same songs as Airdrieonians.

We do not have Clydebanks history.

We do not have Airdrieonians history.

Even if we manage to change the club name to Airdrieonians as some people desire, we will never be the same Airdrieonians.

We are a new club.

You are a new club so fucking suck it up and get on with it.

Fantastic post and if Rangers fans had even an ounce of dignity :( .