Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are these guys as bad as you say? I know nothing of them but I did witness ( from a distance ) some Renfrew taxis being set about with baseball bats a couple of years ago!

You're a hell of a storyteller, that's for sure.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=67&a=to-the-gerry-braidens-of-this-world

:lol:

As our country stumbles into a vortex of sectarianism and hate from Republicans, Nationalists and Radical Islamists, we deem it our right in a democracy, just as they do, to seek guidance and assistance from friends with a similar mindset, that mindset being the preservation of the United Kingdom against those that would see us ripped asunder and sent down a road of treachery, sectarianism and hate - mostly aimed at one section of the community in the UK.
Our friends in Ulster have suffered, at first-hand, from treachery and deceit from Governments and have stood proud and firm against a pogrom by Nationalist murder-gangs and butchers, all for the badge to remain British. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice in doing so, and for that we will forever be in their debt. Vanguard Bears wish to see a return to strong and finely principled Unionism here in Scotland, and will accept the offer of advice and leadership from anyone who shares our same aspirations and hopes for our country.

Oh for f**k's sake. Every time I read a statement from The Vanguard Bears I thank Allah I live in Englandshire. Can't they just learn to shut the fook up?

Yet VB is probably the least infested by timposters etc so is it not the "true voice" ?

Hell, I don't go on rm anymore without having to cry "sniff", and ff is only passable in the lounge.

But vb, just is too juvenile.

Yet VB is probably the least infested by timposters etc so is it not the "true voice" ?

Hell, I don't go on rm anymore without having to cry "sniff", and ff is only passable in the lounge.

But vb, just is too juvenile.

Fuxace Wunf, you have better Rangers credentials than I. There's an old collarette of mine in my maw's hoose that I last wore in the Lanarkshire walk in 1981 - the year I went to Yooni.

Shall I find it the next time I go to Motherwell and put it in the post to you?

Fuxace Wunf, you have better Rangers credentials than I. There's an old collarette of mine in my maw's hoose that I last wore in the Lanarkshire walk in 1981 - the year I went to Yooni.

Shall I find it the next time I go to Motherwell and put it in the post to you?

Kincardine, last game I paid was the snooze draw wae county, for which I wore my 74 league/cup double 9 in a row original scarf.

I keep it safe with my @1965 kipper RFC tie.

Lost a few relationships through being a contradictory fook :)

Kincardine, last game I paid was the snooze draw wae county, for which I wore my 74 league/cup double 9 in a row original scarf.

I keep it safe with my @1965 kipper RFC tie.

Lost a few relationships through being a contradictory fook :)

Aye you're clearly a man for regalia then. I'll pop my old collarette in the post to you and you can don it over your grey and green jimjams when posting on the FF Lounge at night. That way you can take your pretend-Currant status to a new level.

I was writing out all my frustrations about gangsters controlling Taxis etc but had to delete it.

Yes they are as bad as i say and things are just about to get worse for all of us in this business as they move into Renfrewshire.

What you saw in Renfrew was one firm taking over another...pretty run of the mill for that area but what is about to happen is one company is going to try and gain control of a whole area. This is worth 100s of 1,000s per week. It is a huge business here and unless a certain somebody just sells up and moves away quietly, which i very much doubt, then you are going to see people seriously hurt and possibly worse. These are the people who are trying to gain control of Rangers.

A small victory for you No.8.

I rarely take the car into town. At night I'll take a taxi ( Maybe you've driven me? :o )

If I go in during the day I'll take a bus to avoid all the parking faff.

Since you first raised your concerns a couple of months ago I've made damn sure its been a First bus on not another firm.

All Rangers baiting and whataboutery aside there are certain people who should be nowhere near a football club

What is a pogrom? - An organized, often officially encouraged massacre or persecution of a minority group, especially one conducted against Jews. Christ on a bike, these fannies really believe their persecution complex, I blame Alex Thomson the ne'er do well channel 4 correspondent and Darrell King for bolting of to the beaches highlighted in Will Smith songs instead of staying in the goldfish bowl defending the cause. WATP walking along the pebbles.

A small victory for you No.8.

I rarely take the car into town. At night I'll take a taxi ( Maybe you've driven me? :o )

If I go in during the day I'll take a bus to avoid all the parking faff.

Since you first raised your concerns a couple of months ago I've made damn sure its been a First bus on not another firm.

All Rangers baiting and whataboutery aside there are certain people who should be nowhere near a football club

I see you live in Renfrew. I am not 100% on this but i believe West Renfrewshire cabs are not gangster owned. They cover Erskine so i take it Renfrew will be one of their catchment areas.

It should be remembered that though VB is passed off as a Rangers site and obviously the vast majority of the members are Rangers supporters it is a Loyalist forum. It was made by Loyalists for Loyalists and the views there in are not the views of the vast majority of the Rangers support. These people are a dying breed...thank God.

I am guilty of claiming we are making good progress ridding our club of this kind of thing but after reading just one article reminds me how far we have to go and how entrenched the views are in these people. We will never change their political / Religious views but we can make sure the next generation know that these outdated views are no longer welcome at Ibrox and Rangers Football Club will not be used as a vehicle for their Religious hatred

I see you live in Renfrew. I am not 100% on this but i believe West Renfrewshire cabs are not gangster owned. They cover Erskine so i take it Renfrew will be one of their catchment areas.

Usually use Braehead or Arklestone cabs into town.

Sometimes Hampden cabs back out

Any of my fellow swamp posters, I urge you to look at the Andy Cameron thread. Absolute 'gold'.

One poor bear even told he'd do well in north Korea because he said it was time for people like Cameron and Phil the Greek to let go.

Usually use Braehead or Arklestone cabs into town.

Sometimes Hampden cabs back out

Try 50/50 Cabs back out.

Cheap and cheerful and P&B's get a discount if i pick them up. ( Newcunto fans tae as long as they admit they're a Tribute Club ) :P

Try 50/50 Cabs back out.

Cheap and cheerful and P&B's get a discount if i pick them up. ( Newcunto fans tae as long as they admit they're a Tribute Club ) :P

Cheers. Good man!