Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He gets that way. He also tends to forget quite quickly. Just giving you the heads up, no need to convince me. ;)

No condemnation of WKRs overtly bigoted post? Anybody would think you had double standards

Good No8,Bad No8 and the 2 Andy Gorams,that sounds like quite a session. ;-)

Fortunately Goram is tee total these days. He seemed to enjoy his jaunt up North and mingled well with everybody in the Hotel and the Peterhead Social Club. Shame it was ruined by a cowardly bigoted yahoo with a camera phone.

Big John Gregg...David Ervine and Billy Hutchison.

Big Grugg owned the Alpha where we used to drink.

Ervine and Hutchison were guests at a house i was staying in while over in North Belfast.

I am sure in all my years of travelling to the province i have shook hands with many more but have been unaware of their involvement

I doubt anybody who has visited East or West Belfast pubs has not shook hands with a paramilitary or 2

ETA...I should point out that if you are as naive with these matters as you seem to be that the very fact i have shook the hands of those 3 actually proves i have no affiliation with either side of the loyalist paramilitary divide as they were at times sworn enemies

The way the post reads, you were aware of the named 3's involvement though. I don't recognise any of the names and am quite content to be ignorant of them and naive of those matters. I would point out though, Umbungo's post more than implied, that you boasted of shaking Loyalist terrorists by the hand. I didn't catch any denial of that part and are you saying that one of the named 3 is not a loyalist, or was he a sworn enemy for something else, like kicking the others dog or something.

I've explained my definition of the word Bigot already, quite thoroughly and must confess to having missed the WKR post you refer to. I'll look back after tea.

must confess to having missed the WKR post you refer to. I'll look back after tea.

Don't bother. It was some sort of '"stream of consciousness" diatribe. Bit sad, but if we on the BRALT can be in anyway helpful or cathartic to the wee soul then we will.

Craig Mather confirms that Rangers Wage bill is lower than it was last season.

CRAIG MATHER has assured Rangers fans the club is living within its means and revealed the first-team players’ wage bill is currently lower than it was last season.

Interesting. Not much of a boast, given the size of the sledgehammer used to crack last year's puny wee nut of course.

Key to any comparison would be the status of the two loaned out defenders explored in the other thread. If Rangers really did have to pay these guys a fortune to play for someone else, then that was comically bad business, which again makes the idea that guys like Naismith are villified, all the more ridiculous.

Even leaving aside the stuff about sectarianism being a big problem and a wish to instigate a smear campaign against other sides, my favourite bit was this:

"· Liaison with supporters groups (This is fraught with danger and the fans have to be handled very delicately. They are not reasonable men!)"
It neatly encapsulates that recognition that must exist among the business types at Ibrox that the people they must (and are prepared to) appeal to and praise, are in many cases the types they'd otherwise be desperate to avoid having anything to do with.
Rangers, to an extent, despise the very fans they know must be tickled and milked.

Not one Rangers fan on this thread has commented on this yet. In some ways i'm not surprised. It shows the contempt in which they are held by the very people in charge at Ibrox, never mind how other football fans see them.

Will we now here that supporters groups don't represent the 'silent majority'? :lol:

Interesting. Not much of a boast, given the size of the sledgehammer used to crack last year's puny wee nut of course.

Key to any comparison would be the status of the two loaned out defenders explored in the other thread. If Rangers really did have to pay these guys a fortune to play for someone else, then that was comically bad business, which again makes the idea that guys like Naismith are villified, all the more ridiculous.

And don't forget the huge payoffs to cancel said contracts won't fall under "wage bill" , so of course it is lower.

That news must be why the clumpany is worth millions less now than at three o'clock today.

And also, at what point do we cut off. Ally's still looking to add to squad. :o

Not one Rangers fan on this thread has commented on this yet. In some ways i'm not surprised. It shows the contempt in which they are held by the very people in charge at Ibrox, never mind how other football fans see them.

Will we now here that supporters groups don't represent the 'silent majority'? :lol:

Tbf I believe 1 or 2 on here, have made some disparaging remarks about some of they guys.

The fans groups are a joke and i have never hidden my utter contempt for Dingwall.

The groups represent a relatively small number of actual supporters.

Tbf I believe 1 or 2 on here, have made some disparaging remarks about some of they guys.

The fans groups are a joke and i have never hidden my utter contempt for Dingwall.

The groups represent a relatively small number of actual supporters.

Told ya. :lol: and that's from both of them :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

Ben, I don't think I'd link the two. WRK has become increasingly bitter over the past, say, six months. He used to post some sensible stuff but is now a hate-filled parody. For me it’s sad because I had some enjoyable exchanges with him last year.

Monkey is in a different category. He has always been a reasonable and decent poster and I can’t recall anything he said that is objectionable. Aye, so I disagree with him but every exchange has been measured.

And there's the rub, Kin, I've got more time for my last shite than I do for WKR these days, and I'd never have considered MT in any grouping with him - but, MT was perfectly happy to do so via the 'partner in crime' line all by himself.

His work - not mine.

Aye ok Mr Branson, most of us have already said as much. They were kept on incase we got bumped up the leagues, the gamble never worked.

I don't though.

My point is far narrower. It doesn't relate simply to hitting back ar diddy fans because of how they feel about Rangers. It relates specifically to your lashing out at diddy fans because they are diddy fans.

If you were to check back, I'm fairly confident you'll find I've given nothing back to supporters of clubs who haven't dished it out in one way or another.

That's another sizeable hole in your already simmet like argument. Not that it matters - I'm comfortable giving as I get on P&B.

Craig Mather confirms that Rangers Wage bill is lower than it was last season.

CRAIG MATHER has assured Rangers fans the club is living within its means and revealed the first-team players’ wage bill is currently lower than it was last season.

Hellbhoy QC will of course be along to deny this shortly.

Remember HB QC has seen the accounts, we'd better show him some respect.