Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

The ease of execution and avoidance of punishment for criminality through the use of undue influence, threats and media manipulation are pretty much exactly what this thread is all about.

Are you still on the case, WKR (© Dhensebhore)?

Bless.

:lol:

Taking a step back, the picture that Charl portrays is one of a relentless systematic plan not just to lie, but to avoid telling the truth to anyone; to not just cheat or act dishonestly, but to avoid conducting themselves with any sporting integrity at all; to not only fail to honour obligations, but to deliberately avoid completing all contracts and the payment of tax; to wear dishonesty as a badge of honour and mock those who believe that sport should be conducted with fairness and integrity.

So naive - even Off the Ball managed to acknowledge (on air yesterday) that emails pinging back and forth to spin anything and everything are as commonplace in the world of sports these days as they are in politics and business.

Integrity was it? FFS :lol:

PS - I forgot to add the obvious comment on the integrity of the charlatan fake-over and his/her operation that, whilst free to openly harass public figures, a snake like insistence on all business being conducted in anonymity is maintained.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when the charlatan is outed.

Edited by Bendarroch

Are you still on the case, WKR (© Dhensebhore)?

Bless.

:lol:

That was a classic WKR moment :lol:

WhiteRoseKillie, on 20 Nov 2012 - 14:17, said:

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

So naive - even Off the Ball managed to acknowledge (on air yesterday) that emails pinging back and forth to spin anything and everything are as commonplace in the world of sports these days as they are in politics and business.

PS - I forgot to add the obvious comment on the integrity of the charlatan fake-over and his/her operation that, whilst free to openly harass public figures, a snake like insistence on all business being conducted in anonymity is maintained.

Most celtic fans have tired of reading this persons fake documents, only the dregs of society like the Jakey and Wunf still lap it all up. Compared to the taxcase website this CF seems to lack the basic know-how of how to consistently keep on track, most of it appearing to be a jumbled mess.

My opinion is that the Charlotte stuff is pretty shocking, its just that Tedi and pals have no ability to process or deal with the shame, like they are simply missing a part of their frontal lobes.

Away from the Media house grubby underworld of Jack Irvine, I found the correspondence between HMRC and deidclub appalling, in the way that these thieving cheats were caught bang to rights and IMHO f**k all has been done about it. I think it was labeled Discount Option Scheme or something on CF.

The letter makes it quite clear the club are liars, have been caught at it and give them the incredibly generous option of coming clean and getting a discount on the ludicrous sum they owe(d). The 'establishment' club were lying to the establishment, got caught and kept on lying, stealing and cheating and if you lot think CF's stuff isn't particularly shocking it just means you are utterly deluded and probably shouldn't be allowed near anything sharp.

But Rangers don't like these trialist rules. We don't like the fact we can't play any trialists in the next round of the Ramsdens (if we get through). We can't play any trialists at all in the League Cup. I know somebody will say we should stick by the rules but the point is it's not much of a Big Evil Conspiracy in our favour when the rules don't actually suit us.

My opinion is that the Charlotte stuff is pretty shocking, its just that Tedi and pals have no ability to process or deal with the shame, like they are simply missing a part of their frontal lobes.

Away from the Media house grubby underworld of Jack Irvine, I found the correspondence between HMRC and deidclub appalling, in the way that these thieving cheats were caught bang to rights and IMHO f**k all has been done about it. I think it was labeled Discount Option Scheme or something on CF.

The letter makes it quite clear the club are liars, have been caught at it and give them the incredibly generous option of coming clean and getting a discount on the ludicrous sum they owe(d). The 'establishment' club were lying to the establishment, got caught and kept on lying, stealing and cheating and if you lot think CF's stuff isn't particularly shocking it just means you are utterly deluded and probably shouldn't be allowed near anything sharp.

You seem to be taking it for granted that everything Why... CF posts is factual, CF has been caught out a few times. Even Mark Dingwall out-smarted CF :lol:

Integrity was it? FFS  :lol:

Silly me, I thought you would be interested in information on those who destroyed your club.

I forget rule #34 of being one of ra peeps, always kill the messenger.

Transparency. :rolleyes:

Bullets sent? bomb threats? arson threats ?...probably all 3 and a bit more besides, your mob have some previous on this kind of stuff.

That was a classic WKR moment :lol:

WhiteRoseKillie, on 20 Nov 2012 - 14:17, said:

Not as classic as your meltdown? :lol:

Someone link the B&B shite again. :lol:

Back to the real story, none of ra peeps interested in what was being done in their name?

Tedster and others obviously suffering from scandal fatigue.

Their clumpany has done so many immoral and borderline illegal acts that they are now unshockable when it comes to the vile acts done in their name.

Look how they laughed off the intimidation and surveillance of public officials.

From a football team FFS! :(

Back to the real story, none of ra peeps interested in what was being done in their name?

To be fair, they're clearly very interested in finding out about how everything was Craig Whyte's fault; about all the shenanigans at the SPL & SFA, and maybe how Peter Lawell is pulling the strings with his amazing superpowers.

It's all the other stuff they're not interested in. If they were *literally* shooting messengers rather than metaphorically, it'd be a bloodbath.

Normans anti semitic mate rushing to his aid yet again :rolleyes:    

What is being done "in our name" wullie?

Evidence of my anti Semitic behaviour you disgusting human being?

Could someone else please report this for me as on my mobile.