Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Simmer.

You are a homophobe, nothing can dig you out of that hole.

You used casual homophobia, whether that makes you homophobic or just an idiot is another debate.

Two replies to the same poster, with an offer of a debate to decide the truth of the matter.

So, Bennett and Tedi. You appear not to be in complete accord with each other. Any chance you could make the discussion public, because one thing we've not seen on here is two Amigos with differing opinions.

This could be a rare treat.

Simmer.

You are a homophobe, nothing can dig you out of that hole.

OK would you like to meet up with me and my gay brother and Bennett and we'll find out who's homophobic in a gay nightclub and do bring some lube you may be in for a rough night with my bruv wanting to give you a life changing experience ?.

Go on I dare you :lol: .

again I was replying to the OP, perhaps you can help him out and provide a link showing a match played by that team.

Read the OP. wasn't as long as thought. To be honest I don't really get what you're trying to say. Certainly nothing in OP that your post could have been an answer to.. :unsure2:

Sorry perhaps you misunderstood, you are rarely anti Celtic, its clear as day you have a lop sided view of the two clubs, you admitted it, I would ask for an apology for your slur but I know you have not the moral character for it.

I stated no such thing, Liar, I gave my opinion, I still hold to it, any insult is in your imagination. I don't, I am on record as saying many Ds hate both OF teams equally, you are not one of them, just for the record I believe AB is one of them.

You were clearly desperate for me to condemn Bennett for his opinion, this was childish and pathetic, we are perfectly able to have completely different opinions on something without condemning each other for it, grow the f**k up.

From reading the relevant posts, it appears clear to me, that what you've been asked to condemn, is Bennett's random/indiscriminate use of the accusation of being 'Anti-Semitic'. He frequently uses it in relation to both AB and myself. Maybe he thinks it's another term for 'sheep worrier'. :rolleyes:

Yes it was the OP that mentioned Sevco, as in AB, what part of this are you struggling with?

I'd always been led to understand that the term OP (opening post/er) referred to the very first post on the thread.

Anyway, I checked over the conversation you had with Bud and my view on it hasn't changed.

What were you saying about insulting people Norman, if you and your mate can dish it out then you had better take it back.

You don't count, you hardly qualify as a sentient human being.

f**k off Vicky.

Any luck with my anti Semitic posts yet?

:rolleyes:

You used casual homophobia, whether that makes you homophobic or just an idiot is another debate.

I did nothing of the sort and resides in your imagination because I am merely ripping the piss out of you and just because you are homosexual doesn't exclude you from getting the piss ripped out of you in a humorous way of course but definitely not homophobic but of course your idiot bears will make a mountain out of any mole hill because that's the Rangers way.

Deflect from the fact you constantly attack P&D's with stupid posts and insulting remarks and nicknames your Rangers minded friends feel it perfectly alright to insult me as homophobic when I am clearly not !,just another stick they feel they can beat me with without actually knowing if I am homophobic or not ! typical orc mentality stick up for the arsehole whilst attacking all others to defend said arsehole just because they support ra gers.

It was celebratory, however unlike you AB is openly anti Celtic in other areas of this forum, he really does dislike both cheeks.

Bennett is perfectly entitled to his own opinions, I agree with most but not on this matter, AB is a big boy and should be capable of fighting his own battles, I gave him my opinion and that is all, you demanding I condemn another poster is both childish and rather pathetic.

Suggesting that I haven't been openly anti-celtic is a complete fabrication, and you know it. Or, as it appears your comprehension hasn't improved, it's a lie.

You stated you would comment on Bennett's allegations. You then decided to further insult the poster Bennett was attacking. I really am curious as to why you lot will continue to defend the indefensible as long as it's wrapped in a rangers scarf. Do you honestly not see how stupid it makes you look? Or do you really, as your song says "not care" what normal people think of you?

You'll have to show me where I demand anything. I asked you a simple question, with a yes/no alternative. Three letters maximum required. Your opinion, Tedi. What is it? Or are you allowed to have your own opinion?

Sorry perhaps you misunderstood, you are rarely anti Celtic, its clear as day you have a lop sided view of the two clubs, you admitted it, I would ask for an apology for your slur but I know you have not the moral character for it.

I stated no such thing(*), Liar, I gave my opinion, I still hold to it, any insult is in your imagination. I don't, I am on record as saying many Ds hate both OF teams equally, you are not one of them, just for the record I believe AB is one of them.

You were clearly desperate for me to condemn Bennett for his opinion, this was childish and pathetic, we are perfectly able to have completely different opinions on something without condemning each other for it, grow the f**k up.

The bolded bits - my ten year old could work out that if AberdeenBud is openly anti-celtic, unlike me, then that would mean I am not. It would appear your powers of expression are at the same level as your comprehension. I did not misunderstand, so your correct course would be to apologise. Not going to happen, I know.

(*)? AberdeenBud: "None of the so called decent bears care to comment on Becky's libelous allegations?"

Tedi: "I will".

Again, an apology would be appropriate. Again, not holding my breath.

It has been noted that there has been absolutely no condemnation from you or yours on many outrageous statements made by rangers fans on here, while fans of other teams will rightly jump on anyone who is out of order. I have been on both ends, and rightly so. Your lot? Different story. A rangers poster openly stated that he associated with a known terrorist - not a fucking cheep. A rangers fan unjustly accuses another poster of anti-semitism - sound of one hand clapping. A poster not supporting rangers uses the word "poof" - "Hang him! Shame! (hang on, he's tried to put it right) Hang him! Homophobe!"

Condemn Bennett for his opinion? He didn't offer an opinion, he simply abused, without any grounds, another poster: and not for the first time.

Once celtic go through the same clusterfuck as your former team and its spiritual succesor are doing, and react (from boardroom to stands) in the same way, they may catch your despicable crew up. Until then, I don't think I'm alone in finding rangers/rangers international/the rangers the most shameful thing to besmirch our game, certainly in my lifetime.

All this stuff with the Inter fans using accusations of Homophobia, Anti-Semitism, Racism etc is getting somewhat tedious. The only conclusion to logically make, would be that it has now become an automatic response for them, when clearly losing an argument. Otherwise, everyone who is not a supporter of this club are indeed lowlife scum and they are indeed 'The Peepell' :rolleyes:

I have no interest in meeting your imaginary relatives homophobe.

There ya go I knew you would post a homophobic comment :lol: I gave you the opportunity to prove whether or not I'm homophobic and a liar and you declined the offer you homophobic tit :lol: .So defending Bennett whilst calling me homophobic but refusing to go to a gay nightclub makes you the HOMOPHOBE :P .

All this stuff with the Inter fans using accusations of Homophobia, Anti-Semitism, Racism etc is getting somewhat tedious. The only conclusion to logically make, would be that it has now become an automatic response for them, when clearly losing an argument. Otherwise, everyone who is not a supporter of this club are indeed lowlife scum and they are indeed 'The Peepell' :rolleyes:

And yet, all it would take for us to join this mythical tribe is to declare affiliation. Not the toughest initiation rite I've ever heard of.

Funnily enough, the same entrance requirement stands for the other Sisters as well.

Oh, aye. And for the rest of us.

No wonder we're all jealous of them for being "chosen". :lol::lol::lol:

I did nothing of the sort and resides in your imagination because I am merely ripping the piss out of you and just because you are homosexual doesn't exclude you from getting the piss ripped out of you in a humorous way of course but definitely not homophobic but of course your idiot bears will make a mountain out of any mole hill because that's the Rangers way.

Deflect from the fact you constantly attack P&D's with stupid posts and insulting remarks and nicknames your Rangers minded friends feel it perfectly alright to insult me as homophobic when I am clearly not !,just another stick they feel they can beat me with without actually knowing if I am homophobic or not ! typical orc mentality stick up for the arsehole whilst attacking all others to defend said arsehole just becaus

e they support ra gers.

I have no idea why you're having a go at me over this, i defended you at the time rather than create an issue and get you banned. As i said at the time it was water off a ducks back to me.

asked or demanded yada yada, pedants at work and there was the Killie fan claiming he had not demanded this.

To be fair it does not matter what was asked, I gave my opinion on AB which he seems to have accepted despite what you or the Killie fan may think.

Bennett is perfectly entitled to his opinion, we are entitled to have a different opinion without condemning each other, grow up please.

The poster who asked/demanded condemnation of Bennett's accusation, was in fact AberdeenBud. The request/demand was openly addressed to any/all supporters of your club. You responded by giving your opinion that Bud had not to your knowledge posted anything Anti-Semitic, which Bud duly thanked you for and I freely commend you for, as it was clearly upsetting him.

However, you stopped well short of criticising Bennett for this serious character attack. This is the main point that has somehow been lost in the trivia of whether or not, a poster hates Celtic with as much rigour as he does your club. At this point no fan of your club has openly told Bennett he has been out of order and this is what's getting our backs up. I deal with Bennett by ignoring him but I do think it's time one of his own had a long overdue word.

Timposter posts invented shite on a Rangers site whilst pretending to be a Rangers supporter - Rico wholeheartedly believes it to be true without a moments hesitation.

There are at least three plastic and diddy posters on here who have openly discussed their accounts on Rangers sites - was it one of them Rico? No wonder you so rarely show face on this thread - you're fucking crap at this.

:lol:

PS

Here is the thread in question

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253263#entry1061083757

They all must be Celtic fans, including the liquidators

I stated no such thing, Liar, I gave my opinion, I still hold to it, any insult is in your imagination. I don't, I am on record as saying many Ds hate both OF teams equally, you are not one of them, just for the record I believe AB is one of them.

(*)? AberdeenBud: "None of the so called decent bears care to comment on Becky's libelous allegations?"

Tedi: "I will".

And I agreed he is openly Anti Celtic, I am merely pointing out you are not, I am sorry if you do not want to accept this but it is my opinion and I will not be apologising for it any time soon.

and you complain about my comprehension.

I did comment on the allegations.

I said I believed that AB is neither anti-Semitic nor is he supportive of Celtic, I also said he seems to hate both OF teams equally.

What he did not ask me to do was comment on Bennett the person making the allegation, however I did, I clearly stated we are allowed to have different opinions, we are allowed to disagree, that does not mean I have to condemn him for having a different opinion.

What part of this part of this are you struggling with? honestly stop with the moaning about the lack of condemnation, its pathetic.

As my word (and, on many occasions, my words here and elsewhere) fails to convince you, perhaps you could find some proof of my supposed preference for your former rivals? From someone NOT in your wee wagon-circle, if you don't mind.

I would never condemn anyone for having an opinion. I have absolutely no compunction in condemning anyone who slanders another party with absolutely no grounds for doing so. Sort of like, oh, I dunno, calling someone anti-semitic for no fucking reason at all. That kind of thing. To allow that to pass while screaming blue murder at the slightest hint of perceived homophobia is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Just for your information, I would personally class an accusation of affiliation to either side of the Glasgow BigotFest as such a slander.

OK would you like to meet up with me and my gay brother and Bennett and we'll find out who's homophobic in a gay nightclub and do bring some lube you may be in for a rough night with my bruv wanting to give you a life changing experience ?.

Go on I dare you :lol: .

That i actually find more derogatory than your original post which kicked all of this off but you know what i respect your right to be an idiot.

Can we put all this to bed now and go back to the usual brand of nitpicking, point scoring and laughing at WKR's fantasy secret agent tales?

Just for your information, I would personally class an accusation of affiliation to either side of the Glasgow BigotFest as such a slander.

No one slandered you on here Norman you moron ;)

Slander is spoken :)

None of the so called decent bears care to comment on Becky's libelous allegations?

Of course not, turning a blind eye to the moronic element in your support is second nature.

Still waiting or is this it's way of admitting it was wrong? :wacko:

Sorry Bendy but thought you might be interested in secret information from those who ran your club into the ground and committed immoral acts in your name. Obviously not.

I'm completely unsurprised at your reluctance to criticise vile behaviour from a fellow fan. Sweep, sweep, deflect, deflect, it's the sevco way.

If it's 'rangers' you'll defend it from anything, we have seen that many a time from you.

Yes being labelled a racist bigot by a proven liar annoys me, shock horror.

You do realise Becky is a proven liar? His gender is already in doubt and no-one with 2 brain cells to rub together believes a word he says.

Doesn't appear to me that AB is merely asking for a character ref. more like an open plea to a particular group to have a word with one of their number, who has quite clearly overstepped the line.

Silence. What a fkg surprise. :(

I never posted any homophobic comment, nor did I refuse to go to any gay nightclub (I have been to plenty in the past), you are making this up again.

I said I have no interest in meeting your imaginary relatives, this is an entirely different thing.

Nothing you can say will change my opinion that you are a homophobe who called an openly gay poster by a name which is a well known slur, I do not believe any of your subsequent attempts to excuse it.

And you have a gay uncle and go out with a catholic as well :1eye we all know the drill Tedi when confronted with anything close to being outed as a phobic present something that says you are not by including said phobia in your activities or a member of your family are or your friends are.

Homphobe Tedi :1eye .

I call you a fanny a lot but I don't see anyone refuting me for that so you must be true you homophobe :lol: .