Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The authorities as good as admitting that they haphazardly changed the rules at the least minute last year in order to accommodate Sevco.

Rangers trialists riddle deepens as SPFL chiefs admit they can't explain their own rules regarding cup appearances

ALTHOUGH Rangers will be allowed to field two trialists in Sunday's Ramsdens Cup first round against Albion Rovers the rules won't allow them to field any in the following round.

15846806_13-04-13-IRN-BRU-SFL-DIV-3-RANGAlly McCoist on the touchline
Craig Williamson/SNS Group

THE SPFL have admitted they don’t have a clue why Rangers can field two trialists in the Ramsdens Cup tomorrow – but won’t be able to if they reach round two.

Ally McCoist who last night completed the signing of defender Bilel Mohsni on a two-year deal, is bemused by the ruling which the SPFL inherited from the SFL who ran the competition before being merged with the SPL last month.

The Rangers manager’s plans were thrown into chaos yesterday when he was told he can’t use any of his new signings who played outside Scotland last term until the club’s registration ban ends on September 1.

And although he can field two of the four new boys who played in Scotland last term – Cammy Bell, Nicky Law, Nicky Clark and Jon Daly – against Albion Rovers at neutral Almondvale tomorrow, they won’t be allowed to play in the next round on August 21.

An SPFL spokesman said: “Trialists can play in round one but not round two or after. But we are not in a position to explain the logic of that rule.

“We inherited the competition, and the League Cup, and in the interests of stability this season we are adhering to the rules that were in place.

“We will, however, be discussing matters such as scheduling, trialists and reserve leagues over the next six to 10 months to try to improve things.”

McCoist won’t be able to play new recruit Mohsni until September 1. The same applies to Stevie Smith, Richard Foster and Arnold Peralta, who played outside Scotland last year and can’t be used as trialists.

McCoist said: “We can play two trialists on Sunday as long as their international transfer clearances are in Scotland. We can’t play any of the others because their ITCs are not in Scotland.

“In the next round of the Ramsdens, if we get there, we can’t play any
trialists.

“We can’t play any trialists in the League Cup. And in the league we can play two trialists three times as long as their ITC is in Scotland.

“So we won’t see anybody whose ITC is not in Scotland until September 1.

“It comes as a major disappointment. It completely baffles me how you can play a trialist in the first round of the Ramsdens but can’t in the next round.

“It creates a false start to the season but it is a problem we’ll have to handle. There is a positive way to look at it – the boys who start will be trying to keep the jersey and make it extremely
difficult for the other boys to get in.

“But it is far from ideal that it is the best part of another five weeks where the boys can’t play competitive games.”

French-Tunisian stopper Mohsni is McCoist’s eighth summer signing after impressing on trial.

The 26-year-old was a free agent after a three-year stint at Southend and can’t wait to play at a packed Ibrox after being impressed with Gers fans during pre-season action in the Highlands, England and Germany.

Mohsni said: “I’m very happy to sign for Rangers. It would be amazing to help the club back to the top league where they belong.

“It’s a great squad with a fantastic atmosphere and all the players welcomed me very quickly.

“I became a professional later in life. I was still a fan six years ago so I know what it feels like to be a supporter.

“If people ask me for an autograph or picture I am happy. That makes me feel closer to the fans and every away game so far has felt like a home match.

“I can’t imagine what it will be like to play in our stadium.”

Edited by AberdeenBud

I had forgotten this additional aspect but apparently every week there is a deluge of mail for the Chairman of the day and the CEO from the mad, disgruntled fans. I don’t know whether they respond to these lunatics but I would advise binning the offensive ones and sending a stock reply to the others. I was also reminded that the Chairman and CEO can expect to be shouted and spat at in Glasgow streets and restaurants which makes your decision to stay in London most of the time very wise and possibly life saving.

I was about to suggest that you wear a balaclava in Glasgow until I remembered that you might be mistaken for one of these fine chaps who sport the tricolour at Parkhead.

Yours aye

Jack

Jack Irvine Executive Chairman Media House International Ltd

That is now how it reads to me at all.

Where does it say they changed the rules to accommodate Rangers?

It looks like all clubs could have taken advantage of these rules even before the events of last summer, even St Mudden if they had been in the SFL.

IIRC the SFL rule on trialists in the Ramsdens was changed/fudged in order to accommodate Sevco's mad scramble to field a team.

I may be wrong, it is not unknown. Unsurprising however that they cannot explain the logic of their own rules, both co's have already driven a charred bus through them.

Still waiting for the game changer from CF, complete insignificance from every supposed revalation, maybe yer right bud and CF is now running out of ideas and is indeed rummaging about in the BRALT for ideas.

On the contrary Tedi, One of the problems with the drip-drip mechanism that Charl employs with regard to the release of information is that our capacity for incredulity is diminished on an almost daily basis. Each single revelation shocks us less than the one before, so inured have we become to immoral behaviour and questionable illegalities.

Taking a step back, the picture that Charl portrays is one of a relentless systematic plan not just to lie, but to avoid telling the truth to anyone; to not just cheat or act dishonestly, but to avoid conducting themselves with any sporting integrity at all; to not only fail to honour obligations, but to deliberately avoid completing all contracts and the payment of tax; to wear dishonesty as a badge of honour and mock those who believe that sport should be conducted with fairness and integrity.

What puzzles me is why some peepil want her silenced if they are so interested in transparency and cleansing?

Edited by AberdeenBud

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

The ease of execution and avoidance of punishment for criminality through the use of undue influence, threats and media manipulation are pretty much exactly what this thread is all about.

Are you still on the case, WKR (© Dhensebhore)?

Bless.

:lol:

Taking a step back, the picture that Charl portrays is one of a relentless systematic plan not just to lie, but to avoid telling the truth to anyone; to not just cheat or act dishonestly, but to avoid conducting themselves with any sporting integrity at all; to not only fail to honour obligations, but to deliberately avoid completing all contracts and the payment of tax; to wear dishonesty as a badge of honour and mock those who believe that sport should be conducted with fairness and integrity.

So naive - even Off the Ball managed to acknowledge (on air yesterday) that emails pinging back and forth to spin anything and everything are as commonplace in the world of sports these days as they are in politics and business.

Integrity was it? FFS :lol:

PS - I forgot to add the obvious comment on the integrity of the charlatan fake-over and his/her operation that, whilst free to openly harass public figures, a snake like insistence on all business being conducted in anonymity is maintained.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when the charlatan is outed.

Edited by Bendarroch

Are you still on the case, WKR (© Dhensebhore)?

Bless.

:lol:

That was a classic WKR moment :lol:

WhiteRoseKillie, on 20 Nov 2012 - 14:17, said:

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

So naive - even Off the Ball managed to acknowledge (on air yesterday) that emails pinging back and forth to spin anything and everything are as commonplace in the world of sports these days as they are in politics and business.

PS - I forgot to add the obvious comment on the integrity of the charlatan fake-over and his/her operation that, whilst free to openly harass public figures, a snake like insistence on all business being conducted in anonymity is maintained.

Most celtic fans have tired of reading this persons fake documents, only the dregs of society like the Jakey and Wunf still lap it all up. Compared to the taxcase website this CF seems to lack the basic know-how of how to consistently keep on track, most of it appearing to be a jumbled mess.

My opinion is that the Charlotte stuff is pretty shocking, its just that Tedi and pals have no ability to process or deal with the shame, like they are simply missing a part of their frontal lobes.

Away from the Media house grubby underworld of Jack Irvine, I found the correspondence between HMRC and deidclub appalling, in the way that these thieving cheats were caught bang to rights and IMHO f**k all has been done about it. I think it was labeled Discount Option Scheme or something on CF.

The letter makes it quite clear the club are liars, have been caught at it and give them the incredibly generous option of coming clean and getting a discount on the ludicrous sum they owe(d). The 'establishment' club were lying to the establishment, got caught and kept on lying, stealing and cheating and if you lot think CF's stuff isn't particularly shocking it just means you are utterly deluded and probably shouldn't be allowed near anything sharp.

But Rangers don't like these trialist rules. We don't like the fact we can't play any trialists in the next round of the Ramsdens (if we get through). We can't play any trialists at all in the League Cup. I know somebody will say we should stick by the rules but the point is it's not much of a Big Evil Conspiracy in our favour when the rules don't actually suit us.

My opinion is that the Charlotte stuff is pretty shocking, its just that Tedi and pals have no ability to process or deal with the shame, like they are simply missing a part of their frontal lobes.

Away from the Media house grubby underworld of Jack Irvine, I found the correspondence between HMRC and deidclub appalling, in the way that these thieving cheats were caught bang to rights and IMHO f**k all has been done about it. I think it was labeled Discount Option Scheme or something on CF.

The letter makes it quite clear the club are liars, have been caught at it and give them the incredibly generous option of coming clean and getting a discount on the ludicrous sum they owe(d). The 'establishment' club were lying to the establishment, got caught and kept on lying, stealing and cheating and if you lot think CF's stuff isn't particularly shocking it just means you are utterly deluded and probably shouldn't be allowed near anything sharp.

You seem to be taking it for granted that everything Why... CF posts is factual, CF has been caught out a few times. Even Mark Dingwall out-smarted CF :lol:

Integrity was it? FFS  :lol:

Silly me, I thought you would be interested in information on those who destroyed your club.

I forget rule #34 of being one of ra peeps, always kill the messenger.

Transparency. :rolleyes:

Bullets sent? bomb threats? arson threats ?...probably all 3 and a bit more besides, your mob have some previous on this kind of stuff.

That was a classic WKR moment :lol:

WhiteRoseKillie, on 20 Nov 2012 - 14:17, said:

Not as classic as your meltdown? :lol:

Someone link the B&B shite again. :lol:

Back to the real story, none of ra peeps interested in what was being done in their name?