Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That i actually find more derogatory than your original post which kicked all of this off but you know what i respect your right to be an idiot.

Can we put all this to bed now and go back to the usual brand of nitpicking, point scoring and laughing at WKR's fantasy secret agent tales?

Then tell your fuckwit friend Tedi to stop slurring me please with lies then it will go away OH ! and I respect most of WRK postings even if he hates me because I support the other ugly sister :bairn .

I just noticed that too, I tend to skim over HB`s comments, the guy obviously has some serious issues.

Yes I do,with stupid people like you who think they are smart but get caught out frequently posting shite because they are thick at most times :1eye .

asked or demanded yada yada, pedants at work and there was the Killie fan claiming he had not demanded this.

To be fair it does not matter what was asked, I gave my opinion on AB which he seems to have accepted despite what you or the Killie fan may think.

Bennett is perfectly entitled to his opinion, we are entitled to have a different opinion without condemning each other, grow up please.

So, let me get this clear. To call someone you don't really know Anti-Semitic, without being able to support such a claim, is an entitled opinion and to challenge this view, is to be childish. :unsure2:

Aye, if you say so. :thumbsdown

So, let me get this clear. To call someone you don't really know Anti-Semitic, without being able to support such a claim, is an entitled opinion and to challenge this view, is to be childish. :unsure2:

Aye, if you say so. :thumbsdown

I assume you have never called any Rangers fans (whom you don't know) a bigot?

Then tell your fuckwit friend Tedi to stop slurring me please with lies then it will go away OH ! and I respect most of WRK postings even if he hates me because I support the other ugly sister :bairn .

My advice is to stop digging and it'll drop.

WKR hates celtic :lol::lol: and :lol: and :lol:

What is this?

1st we have The Killie fan and the Aberdeen fan desperate for me to condemn Bennett and now you pleading with Bennett to speak to me about my opinion of you.

Grow the f**k up.

That gave me a bit of a chuckle, only on here :lol:

No that it is not what I said at all, but hey you obviously have no interest in reading what I have repeated about 6 times now, so troll away, I am done.

In Summary:-

Bennett accused AB of being Anti-Semitic.

Tedi says, he doesn't believe AB to be Anti-Semitic but Bennett's entitled to his opinion.

I say, I think that is wrong and Bennett should be told so.

Tedi says, grow up.

ETA:- yet again we have to go back about 10 pages to find anything relevant to the thread. Deflection works.

PS Tedi, If placing the name of the team I support in italics, is to insinuate I support some other team A) It's again not relevant B) Not the case and C) shows it's you who really needs to grow up.

Edited by Apache Don

What is this?

1st we have The Killie fan and the Aberdeen fan desperate for me to condemn Bennett and now you pleading with Bennett to speak to me about my opinion of you.

Grow the f**k up.

Grow the f**k up?

Says the man who can't comprehend someone following a team other than his, or their rivals.

For someone who has it in him to display a touching affection and loyalty for his club and their predecessors, you seem to find it impossible that others may have similar feelings for their club. First sign of perceived anti-peepul sentiment, and you're chucking out the snide "No' wan ae us.. " line with the best rest of them.

Absolutely pathetic from a grown man.

I don't hate you, HB - you're like a Green Tedi, with occasional flashes of lucidity in amongst the stream of consciousness. This forum would be poorer without either or both of you.

It could easily do without some posters though, and others could have the courage of their convictions - claiming affiliation to a political ideal and then trying to hypocritically distance themselves from the realities of that position being a prime example.

Apache Don,

If you are subjected to libelous allegations from our resident fantasist I suggest you report them. I understand why you chose to ignore the cretin, but turning a blind eye to behaviour such as this will not deal with it in the long run.

We have to stand up to bullies like Becky who think bigotry and racism are laughing matters.

Thanks for your support.

Ah. RM is now a perfectly valid source, Rico?

You should have said :lol:

RM is infested with plastics and diddies.

So you disagree with the posters on that thread, and the letter produced by the liquidators? :huh:

Since we're well off topic I think it's time for this again to show Bennett's character, or lack of it;

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Apache Don,

If you are subjected to libelous allegations from our resident fantasist I suggest you report them.

w**k behaviour. WKR hints at it periodically - some others grass silently I imagine.

I'd rather the plastics and diddies were free to bump their gums than behave like a c**t and silence them to prove a point.

You are a complete and utter arse, A-Fud. Worst c**t.

Silly me, I thought you would be interested in information on those who destroyed your club.

I forget rule #34 of being one of ra peeps, always kill the messenger.

Transparency. :rolleyes:

I would have thought rangers and all associated with them were the exception that proves Rule 34. ;)