Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^ Curtain shopping with me & Ted. :D

Dont forget MhTh...wife would never let me go curtain shopping without her.....Unfortunately She doesnt buy into this equality stoned sailor speaks off.

And i believe it is my round Tedi...I'll see you there

Dont forget MhTh...wife would never let me go curtain shopping without her.....Unfortunately She doesnt buy into this equality stoned sailor speaks off.

And i believe it is my round Tedi...I'll see you there

Confused.

You reply to HT, using 'Mh Th' a moniker I thought had been coined for me in honour of my undoubted support of all things Celtic.

It's difficult to keep up at times.

Confused.

You reply to HT, using 'Mh Th' a moniker I thought had been coined for me in honour of my undoubted support of all things Celtic.

It's difficult to keep up at times.

Confusing a yahoo...not exactly difficult

What a horrible fat snide b*****d Sally is..They don't even try to hide what scummy cheats they are anymore :o And to beat Albion in the Ramsdens cup :lol:

From the BBC -

"As trialists go, I thought the two trialists did very well," joked McCoist. "They've done more than enough to earn a deal.

"I'm just a little bit disappointed I couldn't get any more of my trialists on, but hopefully we will see them in the near future."

The cynicism is no surprise. The last thing Rangers ever want is a fair fight and they aren't even embarrassed by it.

The cynicism is no surprise. The last thing Rangers ever want is a fair fight and they aren't even embarrassed by it.

Seems you are struggling to keep up with your own views on sportsmanship and fair play. You do remember your comments after our clubs met in the Ramsden cup?

Seems you are struggling to keep up with your own views on sportsmanship and fair play. You do remember your comments after our clubs met in the Ramsden cup?

Vividly.

I enjoyed the slice of luck we got from the officials in helping us to overcome the most expensively assembled team in the history of the competition, the same team who had forced a postponement due to International Call-ups.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Media House International executive chairman Jack Irvine has lodged a complaint with the Sunday Herald over an article that criticised his involvement in one of Scotland's biggest political scandals.

PRWeek reported that Irvine had been called in by Glasgow City Council leader Steven Purcell last week to manage the media attention surrounding his resignation. Irvine worked alongside Peter Watson, a litigation expert at the Glasgow law firm Levy & McRae, who was also advising Purcell.

An article in the Sunday Herald at the weekend criticised Irvine's role in handling the press and ran with the headline: ‘How PR advisers made a crisis out of a drama.' The article claimed Irvine's approach was ‘so old-school it was prehistoric', and was ‘aggressive' and ‘clumsy'.

However, Irvine told PRWeek: ‘I have lodged a complaint with the Sunday Herald following publication of the article. It has made allegations about the PR strategy but it has no idea about the hidden issues involved. We were also not given a right of reply. The Sunday Herald has attacked me personally and it has no reason.'

He added: ‘I am asking for an apology and correction and am prepared to go to the Press Complaints Commission if I don't get it.'

The newspaper also alleged Irvine and Watson had gone on holiday to the Cayman Islands for ‘a week's holiday at a five-star hotel' while the story still dominated the media. This has since been removed from the online article following a complaint from Watson.

Irvine added: ‘This allegation is terribly damaging. I have in fact been in the Cayman Islands for work, as has Peter. Also, Steven Purcell left the UK before me and I am here working for a mere three days. It's a long way to come for a holiday.'

Purcell's resignation was initially attributed to ‘exhaustion', but more recent press reports have included allegations of drug use as a contributing factor to him leaving his role.

The Sunday Herald could not be reached at the time of publication.

Edited by AberdeenBud

What a horrible fat snide b*****d Sally is..They don't even try to hide what scummy cheats they are anymore :o And to beat Albion in the Ramsdens cup :lol:

From the BBC -

"As trialists go, I thought the two trialists did very well," joked McCoist. "They've done more than enough to earn a deal.

"I'm just a little bit disappointed I couldn't get any more of my trialists on, but hopefully we will see them in the near future."

If they had no shame over last years events, they're hardly going to think twice about circumventing a pesky registration ban that they agreed to. :(

Vividly.

I enjoyed the slice of luck we got from the officials in helping us to overcome the most expensively assembled team in the history of the competition, the same team who had forced a postponement due to International Call-ups.

Not vividly at all then...you actually said the fact your club had benefited from mistakes made it all the sweeter.

statements such as that leave you in no position to judge others when it comes to fair play.

As far as 'honest mistakes' goes or the decisions being down to just your good luck. Not even you believe that.

Not vividly at all then...you actually said the fact your club had benefited from mistakes made it all the sweeter.

statements such as that leave you in no position to judge others when it comes to fair play.

As far as 'honest mistakes' goes or the decisions being down to just your good luck. Not even you believe that.

I think the fact that when the famine song was shown to be racist you stated you had not sung it up to that point but were going to start shows you up to be a racist bigot who is in no position to judge others. :)

I think the fact that when the famine song was shown to be racist you stated you had not sung it up to that point but were going to start shows you up to be a racist bigot who is in no position to judge others. :)

I have never sung the famine song. I have never heard anybody anywhere other than youtube sing the Famine song.

A loyalist scumbag rangers fan talking about fairplay, Jesus wept... :o

I was thinking it was a toss up between WRK and Captain Kirk for the most bigoted poster. In fairness you are running them pretty close.

I have never sung the famine song. I have never heard anybody anywhere other than youtube sing the Famine song.

Why did you post you would start singing it when it was pointed out to you that it was racist? :huh:

Edit to Add

I never sang the Famine song before..but i most certainly would now.

Edited by Umbungo1874

I can't see where he has accused you of singing it, he merely stated that you had remarked that you would.