Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are plastics trying to suggest that the famine song that appeared on YouTube is the same one as sung at Ibrox and elsewhere?

Really?

:lol:

Yes...yes they are. kinda proves the old adage about telling a lie often enough.

AS I've already said, it doesn't matter what song he thought was being spoken about, it's the fact that, on being informed it was deemed to be racist, he then decided it was a song now worth singing.

Completely missing the point.

The chant was deemed not racist on its own.

The famine song was deemed racist.

The ruling was wrong as it was claimed at the time the chant and the song were linked and could not be seperated. It has sinnce been shown that the chant existed wayyyyy before the youtube twats decided to add verses.

Ahhh the old rattled patter. :lol: How desperate.. It is called Northern Ireland but lots and lots and lots and lots ;) of people refer to it as the North of Ireland in everyday conversation ya muppet :lol: It is probs the only part of the UK were politicans need permission to fly the Union flag ..

FWIW I have definitely heard people refer to Northern Ireland in conversation, simply as the north

I am on my phone but can someone explain to Um the difference between The chant and the famine song.

Just for the record the judge was given incorrect evidence and linked tbe chant and the song.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8109359.stm

This is the web page you responded to.

When you get off the phone you can explain to all of us the difference between the chant and the Song. However after reading this you stated that you would now start to sing it, why would that not be racist?

What is the evidence the judge sould have been given that stops the song being racist?

When you get off the phone you can explain to all of us the difference between the chant and the Song. However after reading this you stated that you would now start to sing it, why would that not be racist?

What is the evidence the judge sould have been given that stops the song being racist?

2 posts above. I refuse to believe someone who can remember comments made by myself on this subject didnt already know this.

OK Vicky :1eye  Do ra peepul do irony?? :blink:

Failure again Becky.

You're not very good at this are you?

Given your predilection for made up internet friends, almost as much a failure as your life no doubt.

Completely missing the point.

The chant was deemed not racist on its own.

The famine song was deemed racist.

The ruling was wrong as it was claimed at the time the chant and the song were linked and could not be seperated. It has sinnce been shown that the chant existed wayyyyy before the youtube twats decided to add verses.

I must confess I am not familiar with either the song or the chant. I've heard the name obviously and can imagine what it's about of course.

I was responding to you apparently saying - after a song was deemed to be racist - that you would now start to sing it. The obvious implication being, that the fact it was racist was good cause to sing it.

It doesn't matter that you thought they were talking of some other song. If someone were to say the Stones song 'Brown Sugar' was racist and you thought they were speaking of 'Jumping Jack Flash' and you said, 'I haven't sung it before but I certainly will now'. Well really....?

Why would you decide to sing a song you had never considered singing before, after being told it was racist?

Edit:- wrong word. Wouldn't want to sidetrack anyone.

Edited by Apache Don

Of course it is, I have heard people refer to it as many things in my time living there :lol: Its just the reaction you get from ra peepul when you even mention the North. They are so desperate, look at the whinging and crying when I didn't refer to it as Northern Ireland. :lol: Pathetic c***s.

MY father refers to it as the north and a bigger currant bun you couldn't wish to avoid. :lol:

Why don't you just answer my questions?

You've made them far too clear and he can't deflect from them. The post using the analogy of the stones' songs was scripted so a 5yr old could see the question clearly and no response. It's just his way.

The fact is, he has previously stated that he would chose to sing a song he hasn't sung before, based on it having been classed as racist and the posts are there to prove it. Perhaps you should C&P them for future use, in case they mysteriously disappear. :lol:

You've made them far too clear and he can't deflect from them. The post using the analogy of the stones' songs was scripted so a 5yr old could see the question clearly and no response. It's just his way.

The fact is, he has previously stated that he would chose to sing a song he hasn't sung before, based on it having been classed as racist and the posts are there to prove it. Perhaps you should C&P them for future use, in case they mysteriously disappear. :lol:

That was evil 8, he just came to, slumped next to the keyboard with foam all around his mouth.

Didn't want to commit myself to this without reading your link...as i thought it was Lord Craloway.

Anyway in his summing up he said that the 'wdygh' chant itself was NOT RACIST but The Famine Song was...where he was misled by the evidence was that these two are linked. It has been shown since that this is most certainly not the case.

I was angered at the time that yet again another Rangers song/chant had been singled out by the media in this country. It was a harmless chant poking fun at the Plastics who seem to be under some notion they are irish. I have no problem in mocking these people. If that makes me a racist then racist i am. I am sure i am not alone in finding these people more than just a little pathetic. If they don't like it then..........................................

What Sad Sad Sad pathetic little specimens you all are.

How many decades have you lot been arguing about this "f**k all to do with football" nonsense ?

Grow up FFS !!!

Who are you talking to? It is an Aberdeen supporter and an Aberdeen based 'st mirren supporter' who have kept Umbongos whataboutery going. No idea who umbongo supports and this all came from a QoS supporters attack on someones attitude towards fair play and sportsmanship