Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We can field 'trialists' in some some games but not in others. eg in the 1st round of The Ramsdens Cup but not the 2nd.

This insurance comment is bizarre. Where did you pick that shite up from?

As Tedi already mentioned. Nicky Law is clearly not someone who would need to play as a trialist. By doing so he is risking injury and faces having his contract ripped up. The other point is if that same player was to snap one of the Albion players in half, and inflict a serious, career ending or lifelong injury. then they're not going to be very happy when Law is unable to compensate them.

Paying the old football debts, whether in full or not is debatable, was a consequence of Rangers going bust and needing a licence to kick start the new club, not a punishment for anything.

The 'Transfer ban' was a consequence of Rangers going bust and needing the licence. So if the footballing debt is not a punishment in your eyes then neither is the 'transfer ban'.

The first 'transfer ban' was found to be illegal...Lord Carloway eh...What's he like :rolleyes:

IMO Super Rangers is at least offensive as TBB and i cannot understand why one is banned and the other is sung at every/most games with no action taken by footballing authorities / Police

The blue sea of Ibrox doesn't get sung enough, probably my favourite song when sung by the whole crowd. When the song gots to the "it's the greatest sight that I have ever seen" part it in the last game against the baddies it was the loudest I have ever heard Ibrox in my life.

The blue sea of Ibrox doesn't get sung enough, probably my favourite song when sung by the whole crowd. When the song gots to the "it's the greatest sight that I have ever seen" part it in the last game against the baddies it was the loudest I have ever heard Ibrox in my life.

I think that is on Youtube along with Penny Arcade from that game. ;)

We have a some great songs such as'Follow Follow', 'Every Other Saturday' and '4 lads'....we need more songs like this.

AFAIK TBB is banned because of one word. Simple change that word and they can sing it to their wee hearts content. Nah that would be too easy and they don't get to play the victim card then.

Have that saved on my phone, a great video. A great day by all accounts. The first time I'd went to the football with my old man within the past 10 years and we'd actually won, and not to sound like the manic gambler but I had 20 quid on Sone Aluko fgs at 7/1.

The only day of sunshine that year, I got burnt im the Govan front. Paisley was a riot afterwards though. Headed to the craig dhu to avoid the town centre lol.

:lol: Good point Stoned. Obviously I disagree with you but it's a fair point and well made, Have a Charles.

You say you obviously disagree. Forgive my inability to spot the obvious but the rest of your post indicates that you do agree with me, and everyone who refers to your club as Sevco. Sevco bought a heap of assets from a dying company (club) and reformed them back into Rangers, like it or not, that's what happened.

Unless you'd like to explain what I am obviously missing?

Have that saved on my phone, a great video. A great day by all accounts. The first time I'd went to the football with my old man within the past 10 years and we'd actually won, and not to sound like the manic gambler but I had 20 quid on Sone Aluko fgs at 7/1.

The only day of sunshine that year, I got burnt im the Govan front. Paisley was a riot afterwards though. Headed to the craig dhu to avoid the town centre lol.

Watched the England v Scotland game in the Craig Dhu (it was Hamiltons at the time) when Gazza scored that goal....That was interesting :lol:

I was brought up just over 'The Munt' from there. Great wee boozer and was our first and last stop on pub crawl into Paisley and back ;)

Oh Stoney....Where to begin?

You Sevconians have been avoiding the real issues for so long by deflection I bet that when your wives ask for a f**k you bore them out of the mood by lecturing them on the reproductive cycle of the garden snail?

No disrespect to Bennett, who we all know rolls over and does what he's told.

edited to correct typo, which inadvertently proved the point that following Sevco somehow removes a human's ability to engage in structured debate.

Edited by stonedsailor

You Seconians have been avoiding the real issues for so long by deflection I bet that when your wives ask for a f**k you bore them out of the mood by lecturing them on the reproductive cycle of the garden snail?

No disrespect to Bennett, who we all know rolls over and does what he's told.

Believe me i have been called many many things in my time but this is a first Stoney...'Seconians'???

As for my wife asking for sex.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Watched the England v Scotland game in the Craig Dhu (it was Hamiltons at the time) when Gazza scored that goal....That was interesting :lol:

I was brought up just over 'The Munt' from there. Great wee boozer and was our first and last stop on pub crawl into Paisley and back ;)

more of a Lord Lounsdale man myself!

Believe me i have been called many many things in my time but this is a first Stoney...'Seconians'???

As for my wife asking for sex.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorted my errors now.

She might not ask you for sex anymore but I have heard she can be seen out and about asking for 'business' when you're out driving the green and greys from smackhouse to smackhouse.

Here's another corker for the scrapbook. :1eye

pixel.gifpixel.gifhttp://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/280713-Albion-Rovers-v-Rangers/G0000A_j60y0KuhE/I0000wWM89Dy3qTw/C0000RuSYb5vZE60

Who do they think has benefited from these corrupt practices? Let me think ummm.

Certainly not the rest of Scottish football. After all that’s gone on,you really have to wonder which planet these people inhabit.

I realise it’s easy to have a good point and laugh at them but there is a very serious side to this because they are proof that the PR inspired ‘victim mentality’ campaign employed by Rangers to brainwash its supporters has actually been a rip-roaring success. :(

You say you obviously disagree. Forgive my inability to spot the obvious but the rest of your post indicates that you do agree with me, and everyone who refers to your club as Sevco. Sevco bought a heap of assets from a dying company (club) and reformed them back into Rangers, like it or not, that's what happened.

Unless you'd like to explain what I am obviously missing?

Maybe CAB could help you out here.