Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the Pars thread;

ScottyC, on 30 Jul 2013 - 13:57, said:snapback.png

Major difference between the Pars, Hearts, Dundee compared to Sevco is how their fans went about solving the pressing issues at hand.

If Rangers fans (and the Rangers 'family') had rallied around trying to save (and buy the club) they would most likely would have succeeded due to the shear numbers they have in support. Obviously the "big tax case" played a part in this. Instead they decided it would be more productive to lash out at other sets of fans, pursue deadend legal action, go to war with the SFA and try to burn down Starks Park. They distracted themselves, allowing a whole new crop of dodgy business types to come in. They handled themselves with no dignity, no class just threats, bullying and boycotts which still continue.

It became such an 'us and them' mentality. It was like their concern wasn't about saving the club but simply about being parachuted into the top of the game and being made to feel important.

I think we have been VERY lucky to get this outcome today and am delighted about it.

It's very good for Scottish Football today, hopefully East End Park somehow comes into Dunfermline's control and over the next five years or so the club rebuild to a decent level. We can't afford to freeze thousands of fans out of the game.

nail-on-head.jpg

The main difference was HMRC never had any intention on agreeing on the CVA even though Rangers 'reportedly' offered 9p to the £. More than Dundees lastest CVA.

There was nothing that could have been done. We were a support shafted completely by a few businessmen and left with a debt reported to be anywhere between £50 million and £150 million. I am afraid all the whip rounds and jumble sales in the world wouldn't have had any impact on that debt

Do you ever spout anything that's not riddled with bitterness ?

It's been a year and you should get over it, tiny tears.

I'm well over it - my side are headed straight back to the top and have already pumped your mob of ne'erdowells on the way.

And, as I'm sure you were terribly magnanimous towards Rangers - I'm returning the love.

:thumsup2

I think i have been pretty consistent throughout this saga. I have every sympathy for Jimmy(not many Rangers posters will have for reasons they can explain) and the 1000s like him. I am delighted his club has been saved BUT at the same time the People of Dunfermline as a whole should hang their heads in shame...5,000 turned out for a game when they were needed most...5,000!!! That is dreadful and i hope people like Jimmy remember this if they ever get to a cup final and 15,000 odd are scrambling around looking for tickets!

Hearts are worse though. 25,000 at Hampden for a couple of cup finals but they have sold a nominal amount of season tickets and now looked doomed.

If a clubs 'support' are not going to back the club at times like this i fear for their future.

Only supporters who have gone through something like this will know the relief the true Pars fans will be feeling right now. I am hope they get a great turnout for their first home game and the crowds grow. I know i will never take Rangers for granted again...I was close to losing my team and cherish every game.

Shame that Dunfermlines survival is seen by many as a GIRUY towards Rangers.

Just for the record i think i get on OK with Jimmy...helped him out with travel and parking directions and have enjoyed a fair bit of banter back and forth. I would never have wished his club to die and have openly disagreed with Bendarraoch on this very matter.a

Fair enough 8, but that's a much, much, more reasoned response than your initial post which offered little support for the pars and only criticism and anger.

Perhaps you have had time to calm down now. Perhaps despite your 500million strong fan base, not enough was done to save your club, hence the bitterness and desire for schadenfreude from a great number of ra peeps.

Only 16k Rangers fans turned out in their last home game before entering administration.

I'm well over it - my side are headed straight back to the top and have already pumped your mob of ne'erdowells on the way.

And, as I'm sure you were terribly magnanimous towards Rangers - I'm returning the love.

They can dish it out till the cows come home but as soon as one Rangers fan gives them a bit of stick back, they start shouting from the rooftops "thats pure no fair, ye cannae say that" etc.

I'd expect nothing less from you - hanging on doncaster's every word as you do.

:lol:

Armageddon. :1eye

It seems like you prefer to hang on Leggo's.

Give it up on the smilies btw, every single person on here can feel the seethe dripping off your posts.

HTH. :)

Edited by AberdeenBud

The main difference was HMRC never had any intention on agreeing on the CVA even though Rangers 'reportedly' offered 9p to the £. More than Dundees lastest CVA.

There was nothing that could have been done. We were a support shafted completely by a few businessmen and left with a debt reported to be anywhere between £50 million and £150 million. I am afraid all the whip rounds and jumble sales in the world wouldn't have had any impact on that debt

That was one difference on the outcome yes, but another major difference was the way the respective supports handled themselves.

Don't remember boycotts, threats, intimidation, marches and ridiculous red card displays from the Pars?

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Fair enough 8, but that's a much, much, more reasoned response than your initial post which offered little support for the pars and only criticism and anger.

Perhaps you have had time to calm down now. Perhaps despite your 500million strong fan base, not enough was done to save your club, hence the bitterness and desire for schadenfreude from a great number of ra peeps.

Only 16k Rangers fans turned out in their last home game before entering administration.

What game was that? Was it the United cup game? I was there and thought i had the Kick off time wrong as PRW was empty.

My initial response was to Jimmy...who i have explained i get along with and i will take any chance to wind him up. I have mentioned the lack of bodies through the turnstiles at both EEP and Tynecastle on numerous occasions on this forum and i stand by everything i said regarding it.

You are looking for reasoned responses from Rangers fans? Take a look at your posts...The posts of other Ps & Ds regarding Rangers and our troubles. I might not agree with Bendarroch on this but i most certainly understand why he feels the way he does. You and the rest of the Ps & Ds want it all fucking one way. You want humility and contrition from Rangers and their support but are never shy in putting the boot in at the drop of a hat.. look no further than the last page or so of this thread. You aren't delighted for the Pars.. you see it as yet another opportunity to have a go at Rangers

That was one difference on the outcome yes, but another major difference was the way the respective supports handled themselves.

Don't remember boycotts, threats, intimidation, marches and ridiculous red card displays from the Pars?

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of posts by Ps & Ds who have said they boycott Rangers games...The same amount of Ps & Ds supporters who don't want us at their grounds. Interested on your views on these supporters and the number of posts you have made challenging them.

The Red card display was aimed at going straight down the Liquidation route if i remember correctly. I must have been late for that game as i go to every home game but cant even remember that on. Anyway i cant see anything wrong with that. Surely it would have been marginally better for the small creditors to get something instead of nothing. Pretty sure you have posted how all your sympathies are with the creditors.

Didn't go on the march...My marching does are in the distant past. That's very much a young mans game

Intimidate and threats are pretty much the same thing. Who have i threatened? I think that is pretty much a media myth. If you are talking about that bloke from Raith Rovers then i have read plenty of emails sent directly from him to Rangers posters and they are certainly not the words of a man who was in any way feeling threatened or intimidated...far from it in fact.

I agree that some of the posts on various Rangers forums have been pretty damning but again you have to look no further than this forum to see the same kind of posts from yourself and the rest of the Ps & Ds.

You really are being unbelievably hypocritical

What game was that? Was it the United cup game? I was there and thought i had the Kick off time wrong as PRW was empty.

My initial response was to Jimmy...who i have explained i get along with and i will take any chance to wind him up. I have mentioned the lack of bodies through the turnstiles at both EEP and Tynecastle on numerous occasions on this forum and i stand by everything i said regarding it.

You are looking for reasoned responses from Rangers fans? Take a look at your posts...The posts of other Ps & Ds regarding Rangers and our troubles. I might not agree with Bendarroch on this but i most certainly understand why he feels the way he does. You and the rest of the Ps & Ds want it all fucking one way. You want humility and contrition from Rangers and their support but are never shy in putting the boot in at the drop of a hat.. look no further than the last page or so of this thread. You aren't delighted for the Pars.. you see it as yet another opportunity to have a go at Rangers

As I said fair enough, but I found your initial response curmudgeonly to say the least.

What have I got to show humility and contrition about?

My club didn't run up millions of pounds of debt, go bust, and then have most of our fans behave like lunatics in the aftermath. Maybe not from the plastics, but a great number of Diddy fans would have been much more conciliatory if the Rangers fans hadn't behaved like such utter arseholes during their admin process.

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of posts by Ps & Ds who have said they boycott Rangers games...The same amount of Ps & Ds supporters who don't want us at their grounds. Interested on your views on these supporters and the number of posts you have made challenging them.

The Red card display was aimed at going straight down the Liquidation route if i remember correctly. I must have been late for that game as i go to every home game but cant even remember that on. Anyway i cant see anything wrong with that. Surely it would have been marginally better for the small creditors to get something instead of nothing. Pretty sure you have posted how all your sympathies are with the creditors.

Didn't go on the march...My marching does are in the distant past. That's very much a young mans game

Intimidate and threats are pretty much the same thing. Who have i threatened? I think that is pretty much a media myth. If you are talking about that bloke from Raith Rovers then i have read plenty of emails sent directly from him to Rangers posters and they are certainly not the words of a man who was in any way feeling threatened or intimidated...far from it in fact.

I agree that some of the posts on various Rangers forums have been pretty damning but again you have to look no further than this forum to see the same kind of posts from yourself and the rest of the Ps & Ds.

You really are being unbelievably hypocritical

Not attending games involving the OF is not a bitter boycott, it's a rational response for your own physical and mental well-being.

I have never threatened or intimidated anyone, happy for you to show my posts if you think otherwise. Diddys pointing and laughing is incomparable to some of the bile spewed out by the lunatic 'fringe'.

I'm not saying you did these things specifically, I understand guys like you, tedi, kincardine and my pals who are Bears are just good guys who want to support their team, but the fact remains you have sizeable lunatic section in your support who behaved abhorrently during your admin process.

I take you've also forgot the threats made to the SFA panel after your dog-whistling manager launched his infamous 'who are these people' calculated rant?

Trying to re-write history, blank them out or turn a blind eye to them is unhelpful to say the least.

As I said fair enough, but I found your initial response curmudgeonly to say the least.

What have I got to show humility and contrition about?

My club didn't run up millions of pounds of debt, . Maybe not from the plastics, but a great number of Diddy fans would have been much more conciliatory if the Rangers fans hadn't behaved like such utter arseholes during their admin process.

Your club didn't run up huge debts? Why all the deals with Tesco and RDC then to build your ground and training centre and clear the debt? Can we get rid of those lights at Underwood Rd now then? I sit cursing your club and Tesco everytime i get caught at them :lol:

You honestly believe Diddy fans would have behaved differently....Honestly?

As i said...Have a look at some of the posts from the beginning of the BRALT and come back to me on that one. There are/were arseholes on both sides of the argument.

I take you've also forgot the threats made to the SFA panel after your dog-whistling manager launched his infamous 'who are these people' calculated rant?

Trying to re-write history, blank them out or turn a blind eye to them is unhelpful to say the least.

The SFA claimed they wanted the disciplinary process to be fairer and more open and then try and hide the identity of those on the more open panel. FFS surely you can see that is wrong?

I did mention the guy from RRFC whose name escapes me and as i said the emails i have read that he sent directly to Rangers posters and fans representatives were not those of a man feeling intimidated in any way.

You haven't intimidated anybody? Really? You want another minute or two to think that one through?

Hellboy QC has been a busy buoy.

http://thecelticnetwork.com/resolution.pdf

Fun at games at the Celtic agm as they concentrate on Rangers.

A number of recent examples of this including but

not limited to the following;

Unprecedented transfer of membership and granting of license to operate to an unqualified new club, facilitating queue jumping into the lower professional set-up, at the expense of existing qualified clubs, who had applied through the recognized process.

Secret cross governance agreements to facilitate point 1. above, which took place during the preparation and contrary to the ethos of the SFA’s own published mission statement Scotland United A 20/20 Vision 2012, regarding trust and respect, as part of the future governance of the sport. Further the process for the above agreement is in direct contravention of the FIFA Standard Cooperation Agreement of 2004 Article 2.1 Basic Principles, which identifies Associations responsibilities outlined above.

Participation of a new club in an SFA affiliated domestic club competition without proper registrationcompliance.

The participation of the SFA, in an inquiry on improper player registration, an inquiry the SFA declined to initiate on the grounds that; the SFA required to be neutral, maintaining appellate authority status, then not only compromising that neutrality by

participation but providing an interpretation on player eligibility that UEFA and indeed FIFA should examine

Your club didn't run up huge debts? Why all the deals with Tesco and RDC then to build your ground and training centre and clear the debt? Can we get rid of those lights at Underwood Rd now then? I sit cursing your club and Tesco everytime i get caught at them :lol:

You honestly believe Diddy fans would have behaved differently....Honestly?

As i said...Have a look at some of the posts from the beginning of the BRALT and come back to me on that one. There are/were arseholes on both sides of the argument.

The SFA claimed they wanted the disciplinary process to be fairer and more open and then try and hide the identity of those on the more open panel. FFS surely you can see that is wrong?

I did mention the guy from RRFC whose name escapes me and as i said the emails i have read that he sent directly to Rangers posters and fans representatives were not those of a man feeling intimidated in any way.

You haven't intimidated anybody? Really? You want another minute or two to think that one through?

No we didn't run up huge debts, go bust, and then blame everyone else. Just one out of three! ;)

If you're getting the FFS out, Rangers actually agreed to those disciplinary process when they were changed FFS! The unhappiness with the panel (good football men volunteering their time and effort) being anonymous(even though Rangers knew their names when Sally disgracefully dog whistled the lunatic fringe) only came after they had made a decision against Rangers. Another case of history attempting to be rewritten.

No we didn't run up huge debts, go bust, and then blame everyone else. Just one out of three! ;)

If you're getting the FFS out, Rangers actually agreed to those disciplinary process when they were changed FFS! The unhappiness with the panel (good football men volunteering their time and effort) being anonymous(even though Rangers knew their names when Sally disgracefully dog whistled the lunatic fringe) only came after they had made a decision against Rangers. Another case of history attempting to be rewritten.

Are you insinuating that Rangers fans make up pish?