Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Paying old footballing debt in full while the footballing debt that was owed was withheld was not a punishment? The fine was not a punishment?

Hearts not paying HMRC and not paying players on time was bringing the game into disrepute...What punishments have they received?

I'm sure a deal was done with Hearts regarding a vote in favour of reconstuction, i'll have google later on and see what i can find.

Apparently we should be building bridges and showing humility, can't forget about showing humility...

So how are Sevco planning on getting around this irritating little transfer embargo? I know they sighed them as trialists, but if they want them as full squad members they would have to sign them within 14 days. Now how are they going to do that during a transfer embargo. The only way around that would be for the SFA to ignore its own rules.

Rangers have been free to sign players throughout this, the only issue is that we couldn't register them.

I'm sure a deal was done with Hearts regarding a vote in favour of reconstuction, i'll have google later on and see what i can find.

Apparently we should be building bridges and showing humility, can't forget about showing humility...

That'll be a bit like the deal done with celtic to scupper the 'Super League' at the 11th hour on the understanding they could use Hampden while Breeze Block Boulevard was thrown together

Here's another corker for the scrapbook. :1eye

pixel.gifpixel.gifhttp://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/280713-Albion-Rovers-v-Rangers/G0000A_j60y0KuhE/I0000wWM89Dy3qTw/C0000RuSYb5vZE60

Who do they think has benefited from these corrupt practices? Let me think ummm.

Certainly not the rest of Scottish football. After all that’s gone on,you really have to wonder which planet these people inhabit.

I realise it’s easy to have a good point and laugh at them but there is a very serious side to this because they are proof that the PR inspired ‘victim mentality’ campaign employed by Rangers to brainwash its supporters has actually been a rip-roaring success. :(

It was my mates boy that had that flag for most of the game on Sunday,That's not him in the picture, He will be raging :lol:

. If you are still wondering HBQC Tedi was sitting just to the right and a few rows up...HTH

This is how you save a football club.

@DunfermlineAFC: CVA carried. Vote was overwhelmingly for and Bryan Jackson thanked creditors for their support

5,000 for a fundraising friendly. Every 'supporter' that missed that game but could have been there should hang their heads in shame. I always thought of Dunfermline as one of the bigger clubs...That notion has well and truly been knocked on the head.

I know you would have been there and i genuinely feel for the decent supporters at Dunfermline but after that pitiful response when in such dire straits i fear for your clubs long term future at any decent level

5,000 for a fundraising friendly. Every 'supporter' that missed that game but could have been there should hang their heads in shame. I always thought of Dunfermline as one of the bigger clubs...That notion has well and truly been knocked on the head.

I know you would have been there and i genuinely feel for the decent supporters at Dunfermline but after that pitiful response when in such dire straits i fear for your clubs long term future at any decent level

:lol:

We saved our club with donations and fund raising events long before that game took place.

We saved our club while Rangers fans sat about arguing and cheering on morons like John Brown.

Saving your club > Liquidation.

We saved our club with donations and fund raising events long before that game took place.

We saved our club while Rangers fans sat about arguing and cheering on morons like John Brown.

So have many other clubs...then again they didn't have reported debts of over £100 million.

Our club has been saved as well...you might notice us this season as we pass you bye on the way back to the top of Scottish football. While we enjoy our journey back up through the leagues you enjoy your downward journey. :P

If you need travel directions again don't hesitate to ask...7 was it the last time you were through..the way your club are we could go a few more than that this season :P

So have many other clubs...then again they didn't have reported debts of over £100 million.

Our club has been saved as well...you might notice us this season as we pass you bye on the way back to the top of Scottish football. While we enjoy our journey back up through the leagues you enjoy your downward journey. :P

If you need travel directions again don't hesitate to ask...7 was it the last time you were through..the way your club are we could go a few more than that this season :P

Saving your club > Liquidation

This is how you save a football club.

@DunfermlineAFC: CVA carried. Vote was overwhelmingly for and Bryan Jackson thanked creditors for their support

Congratulations, although a load of debt will still have been shed, I would never want to see a community football club go under. hopefully lessons will have been learned.

I'm sure Bendarroach will be raging though, you were meant to die to fulfill his bitter prophesy! :lol:

Seething!

Your club was not saved, it was rebuilt from scraps so that the long history of shysters profiteering from the fools who follow could continue unabated.

Like the poor worn out old hag passed around the town drunks squeezing the last drops of pleasure from her gooey stinking hole.

Blocked out the liquidation have we? The brainwashing seems to have worked particularity well here.

The OP is right, maybe if more Rangers fans had done something other than going on a march to Hampden, protesting at the BBC, holding up a red card, threatening to burn grounds, intimidating public officials, cheering on clowns like Bomber and Sandy Jardine, then you might have been saved too.

Oh feel the jealousy. Dunfermline, a club from a wee town in fife, up to its ears in crisis, manages to save itself. Whereas you and every other deadco supporter failed to save the oh-so-super-biggest-club-in-the-world-half-a-billion-fans rangers(deceased).

Maybe threatening everyone, lying and cheating wasn't the best way forward. GIRFUY

Well done the pars, delighted for you and for Scottish football, a great news story.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

How does it feel to maintain your clubs name and history Jimmy?

See when we talk about humility, this a prime example.

No.8, supposedly one of the decent Bears can't even bring himself to congratulate the Pars, instead it's a bitter diatribe about what a terrible club they are.

I'm starting to think they will never recover from the death of Rangers, the anger and bitterness will always be there. :(