Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This has nothing to do with time stamps,

Hellbhoy started off saying there was one post at 15:19 which he claims I deleted, he did not say maybe, he was categoric.

He only admitted the 12:34 post after it was pointed out to him, he then tried to claim there were 2 posts to perpetuate his lie.

It was his suggestion to bring a mod in, he suggested Keithy show me up to be a "Lying swine"

Its clear what happened, Hellbhoy hardly goes to games (he has admitted this), he has already tried to portray this same behaviour to me, this is a fairy common accusation on P & B, he got busted before when I showed my ST, again he refused to admit he was wrong, he tried it again last night, making up that I deleted a post, he assumed that I would not be able to prove that I was at the game, even faced with overwhelming evidence he still refuses to accept it, digging the hole further with some ridiculous suggestion that I could persuade a mate to hold up a ticket which happened to match a photo, which can also be verified from my match report from much earlier where I clearly say I was in the corner, now we have another poster who saw me at the game

To me there is nothing to clear up, Hellbhoy is simply a lying scumbag who will never admit he lied and has been busted twice

This was his earlier accusation and again I provided photographic evidence and again his reply was predictably non apologetic.

As Apache has said if you feel so aggrieved about my accusation then get a mod onto and sort it out you clown.

Further more I definitely seen what I seen and if it was a technical glitch I am more than willing to apologise for my error unlike you who has never apologised for making many false accusations yourself you numpty.

Lastly providing pictures to somehow prove you were there at the game means feck all to me when it is possible for you to hoax with someone who was at the game and what a fucking tool you were with that prize piece of pish in a resignation bet over being accused of lying :lol: ffs Tedi ? rattled your cage or what :) boil boil 8) .

Didn't want to commit myself to this without reading your link...as i thought it was Lord Craloway.

Anyway in his summing up he said that the 'wdygh' chant itself was NOT RACIST but The Famine Song was...where he was misled by the evidence was that these two are linked. It has been shown since that this is most certainly not the case.

I was angered at the time that yet again another Rangers song/chant had been singled out by the media in this country. It was a harmless chant poking fun at the Plastics who seem to be under some notion they are irish. I have no problem in mocking these people. If that makes me a racist then racist i am. I am sure i am not alone in finding these people more than just a little pathetic. If they don't like it then..........................................

The Mcpherson report into the Stephen Lawrence murder produced, among many other things, the following definition :

" The definition of a "racist incident" will now include incidents categorised in policing terms both as crimes and non-crimes. It will now encompass "any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person". A new Code of Practice will record all such crimes."

So, yes then, that would appear to make you a racist. As well as a "Loyalist"*. And a terrorist sympathiser.

*Still waiting for No. 8's definition of this term, so we'll go with what we think it means.

ETA: Anyone want to put together a defence for that little lot, then?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Who are you talking to? It is an Aberdeen supporter and an Aberdeen based 'st mirren supporter' who have kept Umbongos whataboutery going. No idea who umbongo supports and this all came from a QoS supporters attack on someones attitude towards fair play and sportsmanship

Surprised that a certain 'Kilmarnock' fan hasn't joined in yet.

Surprised that a certain 'Kilmarnock' fan hasn't joined in yet.

You mean the 'Kilmarnock fan' who claimed the other day he hated Rangers due to religion? That Kilmarnock fan ?

The Mcpherson report into the Stephen Lawrence murder produced, among many other things, the following definition :

So, yes then, that would appear to make you a racist. As well as a "Loyalist"*. And a terrorist sympathiser.

*Still waiting for No. 8's definition of this term, so we'll go with what we think it means.

ETA: Anyone want to put together a defence for that little lot, then?

Defence of what bigot bhoy? I have said in the past the actual famine song is offensive and overtly racist. The point here is tbe 'Wdygh' chant is completely seperate from the offensive chant.

You mean the 'Kilmarnock fan' who claimed the other day he hated Rangers due to religion? That Kilmarnock fan ?

Maybe you'd like to quote the post where I said that? Or maybe you'd like to admit that I didn't say that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Defence of what bigot bhoy? I have said in the past the actual famine song is offensive and overtly racist. The point here is tbe 'Wdygh' chant is completely seperate from the offensive chant.

Maybe you should read the definition from the McPherson report again - or get someone to explain it to you. Then put your statement next to it - hey presto, a match.

Didn't want to commit myself to this without reading your link...as i thought it was Lord Craloway.

Anyway in his summing up he said that the 'wdygh' chant itself was NOT RACIST but The Famine Song was...where he was misled by the evidence was that these two are linked. It has been shown since that this is most certainly not the case.

I was angered at the time that yet again another Rangers song/chant had been singled out by the media in this country. It was a harmless chant poking fun at the Plastics who seem to be under some notion they are irish. I have no problem in mocking these people. If that makes me a racist then racist i am. I am sure i am not alone in finding these people more than just a little pathetic. If they don't like it then..........................................

"Rather they are racist in calling upon people native to Scotland to leave the country because of their racial origins. This is a sentiment which... many persons will find offensive."

I think this quote from Lord Carloway shows mocking Plastics as you put it with "WDYGH" makes you a racist.

Going to a football match to sing about 'being up to your knee's in ****** blood' or telling people to 'go home'.

Pure class, and up there with 'oh ah, up the ra' for sheer mind numbing stupidity.

Too right, Bud. We should take lessons in class from you sheepies:

Maybe you'd like to quote the post where I said that? Or maybe you'd like to admit that I didn't say that?

Granted you post a lot of shite but surely you remember explaining why you hate Rangers more than celtic. The first reason you mentioned was along religious grounds.

Bigot Bhoy.

I think this quote from Lord Carloway shows mocking Plastics as you put it with "WDYGH" makes you a racist.

Read the judgement in full...better still post the judgement in full.

I find it offensive, embarrassing, disgusting and shameful, that in 21st century Scotland we have people who not only somehow think these songs are relevant to our society but connect them and their sentiment to supporting a particular football club or two. :thumbsdown Time to move on or curtail the breeding.

Aye thats the one, detested by almost every Killie fan on here.