Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You have that the wrong way round, they are currently free agents, we have not signed anybody and we can register free agents after the registration embargo ends.

Your patience for dealing with the endless streams of diddy pish is admirable Tedster.

:cheers

You have that the wrong way round, they are currently free agents, we have not signed anybody and we can register free agents after the registration embargo ends.

I was under the impression that a registration embargo was the same thing as a transfer embargo. Its a bit like saying your not allowed to touch the ball with you hand, by using you palm is fine.

The transfer window closes on the 2nd Sept.  Our embargo finishes on the 1st.  The players have signed pre-contract agreements so they will finalise their deals on the 1st Sept.

I just edited my post to read:

1, Get to f**k with the Sevco patter.This is so last year.

2, Why ask a stupid question?  The transfer window closes on the 2nd Sept.  Our embargo finishes on the 1st.  The players have signed pre-contract agreements so they will finalise their deals on the 1st Sept.

Anything else you want to ask, stupid?

The Sevco thing is still getting to you lot? Why does it grate at your nerves so?

Sevco are too big to die, Sevco will always be in fashion. ;)

I was under the impression that a registration embargo was the same thing as a transfer embargo. Its a bit like saying your not allowed to touch the ball with you hand, by using you palm is fine.

Your question has been answered with more grace than it deserved. Stop trying to act the c**t.

I don't think any Rangers fan on here would disagree with you. Pretty-much all of us would proscribe "Super Rangers" and "The Billy Boys" if we could - or at least change the words to excise the hatred.

IMO Super Rangers is at least offensive as TBB and i cannot understand why one is banned and the other is sung at every/most games with no action taken by footballing authorities / Police

IMO Super Rangers is at least offensive as TBB and i cannot understand why one is banned and the other is sung at every/most games with no action taken by footballing authorities / Police

I'm more puzzled by the legal campaigning/bleating that fitba supporters have indulged in to stop songs being sung. As if the authorities need any encouragement to further reduce our rights to express ourselves.

The Sevco thing is still getting to you lot? Why does it grate at your nerves so?

Sevco are too big to die, Sevco will always be in fashion. ;)

Stoned, a year ago I didn't bother my arse re Sevco gibes.. We deserved all the pelters that we got and phrases/words like sevco and newco were witty and apposite.

Now? They are tired and the last resort of the terminally brain dead.

Good shout and I can't explain it since both use the 'f' word. I know that we both would like that expunged from our 'vocabulary' but it's still a mystery why TBB is outre but Super Rangers seems to be OK.

Your question has been answered with more grace than it deserved. Stop trying to act the c**t.

Fair enough The_Kincardine, I now realise a transfer embargo isn't actually a transfer embargo. However, that doesn't explain how you're allowed to field trialists during a cup competition, and then there was the whole issue of these trialists not having any insurance on the park.

Fair enough The_Kincardine, I now realise a transfer embargo isn't actually a transfer embargo. However, that doesn't explain how you're allowed to field trialists during a cup competition, and then there was the whole issue of these trialists not having any insurance on the park.

We can field 'trialists' in some some games but not in others. eg in the 1st round of The Ramsdens Cup but not the 2nd.

This insurance comment is bizarre. Where did you pick that shite up from?

Stoned, a year ago I didn't bother my arse re Sevco gibes..  We deserved all the pelters that we got and phrases/words like sevco and newco were witty and apposite.

Now?  They are tired and the last resort of the terminally brain dead.

I think not, Sevco are perhaps the most important part of your history. Like it or not Sevco saved Rangers, you should be embracing Sevco, not decrying them. Rangers are Sevco, now.

Basically they were also warning against pre-contracts stating that if the players picked up an injury while on pre-contract then Rangers could effectively rip up the pre-contract, I believe Celtic did this a few seasons ago with a player.

Aye fair point but it is at their own risk. Certainly not a barrier for us using 'trialists' when the competition allows.

I think not, Sevco are perhaps the most important part of your history. Like it or not Sevco saved Rangers, you should be embracing Sevco, not decrying them. Rangers are Sevco, now.

:lol: Good point Stoned. Obviously I disagree with you but it's a fair point and well made, Have a Charles.

Aye, but we all know, as Fat Sally helpfully reminded us, that they are not really trialists in any real sense of the term or how they have ever been used before.

TRIFC spotted a loophole and decided to employ it in order to circumvent a punishment(the only meaningful punishment they have received) that they had previously agreed to for bringing the game into disrepute. And their lowest common denominator cheerleader-in-chief is rejoicing in this publicly.

Nothing we haven't come to expect.

Edited by AberdeenBud

A rangers poster openly stated that he associated with a known terrorist - not a fucking cheep.

Eh if this was aimed at me i think you should retract it immediately. I was drinking in the only pub in Rathcoole that was opened early on the 13th of July quite a few years ago...Gregg heard our accents and came over and introduced himself...end of story. No friendship...No associating...nothing.

You have taken this handshake nonsense far too far.

Aye, but we all know, as Fat Sally helpfully reminded us, that they are not really trialists in any real sense of the term or how they have ever been used before.

TRIFC spotted a loophole and decided to employ it in order to circumvent a punishment(the only meaningful punishment they have received) that they had previously agreed to for bringing the game into disrepute. And their lowest common denominator cheerleader-in-chief is rejoicing in this publicly.

Nothing we haven't come to expect.

Paying old footballing debt in full while the footballing debt that was owed was withheld was not a punishment? The fine was not a punishment?

Hearts not paying HMRC and not paying players on time was bringing the game into disrepute...What punishments have they received?

Paying old footballing debt in full while the footballing debt that was owed was withheld was not a punishment? The fine was not a punishment?

Hearts not paying HMRC and not paying players on time was bringing the game into disrepute...What punishments have they received?

Paying the old football debts, whether in full or not is debatable, was a consequence of Rangers going bust and needing a licence to kick start the new club, not a punishment for anything.

Was the fine ever paid? :whistle

ETA- Hearts have not been found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute but they have already been more harshly treated than Rangers with a 15 point penalty and a signing ban.

The facts do not match the rewritten history than many bears seem to misguidedly rely on.

Edited by AberdeenBud