Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See when we talk about humility, this a prime example.

No.8, supposedly one of the decent Bears can't even bring himself to congratulate the Pars, instead it's a bitter diatribe about what a terrible club they are.

I'm starting to think they will never recover from the death of Rangers, the anger and bitterness will always be there. :(

Such a shame when so many Sevconians wanted this to be the begining of the end for the diddy clubs, they even learned how to polish shoes in anticipation of some grave dancing.

Will anything ever go their way?

Saving your club > Liquidation

Whats the story with East end park James? I recall reading that they may not EEP if they got a CVA?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/dunfermline/222456-dunfermline-will-not-own-east-end-park-stadium-after-exiting-administration/

All the best and good news about the CVA.

How does it feel to maintain your clubs name and history Jimmy?

Pretty good tbh.

Dunfermline had one major creditor Masteron and he voted through the CVA, to compare it with what happened at Rangers is sheer stupidity.

You can't compare the outcomes anyway. We saved our club, you sat back and watched yours liquidated.

Saving your club > liquidation

I wouldn't say comparing how two different sets of fans dealt with the administration process at their clubs is stupid in the slightest.

Only a sevconian would think like that as a fair comparison shows a large part of your support up for the bitter brainwashed morons that they are.

If you want to talk about stupidity, we could always touch on imaginary friends on the internet?

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Meanwhile, on the Sevco den, a supporter gives an insight as to why Rangers died last summer:

Yes we are a business but we are primarily a football club first & foremost, a great balance sheet doesn't compare to title victory or successful cup campaign

Of course, in the modern game, business on & off the park are inexorably linked but the primary focus should always be on the park not on the balance sheet.

This is how you save a football club.

@DunfermlineAFC: CVA carried. Vote was overwhelmingly for and Bryan Jackson thanked creditors for their support

Ragers fans won't be happy with that :thumsup2

TBF your cheating was far worse in relative terms compared to Rangers. The only team that's eclipsed you is Dundee.

Congratulations, although a load of debt will still have been shed, I would never want to see a community football club go under. hopefully lessons will have been learned.

I'm sure Bendarroach will be raging though, you were meant to die to fulfill his bitter prophesy! :lol:

I'm delighted the fife losers are wrecked. Looks like Herz will follow their example and become rent boys to keep a roof over their heads.

More to follow of course from Doncaster's land of milk and honey. 'Mon the Killie!

:D

Edited by Bendarroch

I'm delighted the fife losers are wrecked. Looks like Herz will follow their example and become rent boys to keep a roof over their heads.

More to follow of course from Doncaster's land of milk and honey. 'Mon the Killie!

Even bitter than I hoped for! :lol: :lol:

You have serious anger and comprehension issues. :(

Do you ever spout anything that's not riddled with bitterness ?

It's been a year and you should get over it, tiny tears.

govan losers are rather bitter over a good news story

Seethe update;

Bill G.M Fyfe ‏@bill_fyfe 2m

Remember Dunfermline fans - You still don't own the stadium, the company that owns that is in administration#notoutofthewoodsyet

Bill G.M Fyfe ‏@bill_fyfe 4m

So are all the Scottish football fans gonna call Dunfermline tax cheats seeing as they've had all their debts written off! No!#Hypocrites

Helen ‏@willow1011 4m

Dunfermline cva agreed.....ffs

DRIB☆ ‏@ConnorDryburgh 9m

Dunfermline scum

colin rfc mckechnie ‏@colin_rfc16m

Dunfermline owned by fans group will last 2 years top. #thinice #pars

Chris Scott ‏@christtocs 18m

If theres a club Rangers should boycott its Dunfermline , rallied for us to be relegated now will expect to benefit from our support.

:lol:

From the Pars thread;

ScottyC, on 30 Jul 2013 - 13:57, said:snapback.png

Major difference between the Pars, Hearts, Dundee compared to Sevco is how their fans went about solving the pressing issues at hand.

If Rangers fans (and the Rangers 'family') had rallied around trying to save (and buy the club) they would most likely would have succeeded due to the shear numbers they have in support. Obviously the "big tax case" played a part in this. Instead they decided it would be more productive to lash out at other sets of fans, pursue deadend legal action, go to war with the SFA and try to burn down Starks Park. They distracted themselves, allowing a whole new crop of dodgy business types to come in. They handled themselves with no dignity, no class just threats, bullying and boycotts which still continue.

It became such an 'us and them' mentality. It was like their concern wasn't about saving the club but simply about being parachuted into the top of the game and being made to feel important.

I think we have been VERY lucky to get this outcome today and am delighted about it.

It's very good for Scottish Football today, hopefully East End Park somehow comes into Dunfermline's control and over the next five years or so the club rebuild to a decent level. We can't afford to freeze thousands of fans out of the game.

nail-on-head.jpg

Seethe update;

Bill G.M Fyfe ‏@bill_fyfe 2m

Remember Dunfermline fans - You still don't own the stadium, the company that owns that is in administration#notoutofthewoodsyet

Bill G.M Fyfe ‏@bill_fyfe 4m

So are all the Scottish football fans gonna call Dunfermline tax cheats seeing as they've had all their debts written off! No!#Hypocrites

Helen ‏@willow1011 4m

Dunfermline cva agreed.....ffs

DRIB☆ ‏@ConnorDryburgh 9m

Dunfermline scum

colin rfc mckechnie ‏@colin_rfc16m

Dunfermline owned by fans group will last 2 years top. #thinice #pars

Chris Scott ‏@christtocs 18m

If theres a club Rangers should boycott its Dunfermline , rallied for us to be relegated now will expect to benefit from our support.

:lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=256064

This thread is fucking brilliant. :lol:

See when we talk about humility, this a prime example.

No.8, supposedly one of the decent Bears can't even bring himself to congratulate the Pars, instead it's a bitter diatribe about what a terrible club they are.

I'm starting to think they will never recover from the death of Rangers, the anger and bitterness will always be there. :(

I think i have been pretty consistent throughout this saga. I have every sympathy for Jimmy(not many Rangers posters will have for reasons they can explain) and the 1000s like him. I am delighted his club has been saved BUT at the same time the People of Dunfermline as a whole should hang their heads in shame...5,000 turned out for a game when they were needed most...5,000!!! That is dreadful and i hope people like Jimmy remember this if they ever get to a cup final and 15,000 odd are scrambling around looking for tickets!

Hearts are worse though. 25,000 at Hampden for a couple of cup finals but they have sold a nominal amount of season tickets and now looked doomed.

If a clubs 'support' are not going to back the club at times like this i fear for their future.

Only supporters who have gone through something like this will know the relief the true Pars fans will be feeling right now. I am hope they get a great turnout for their first home game and the crowds grow. I know i will never take Rangers for granted again...I was close to losing my team and cherish every game.

Shame that Dunfermlines survival is seen by many as a GIRUY towards Rangers.

Just for the record i think i get on OK with Jimmy...helped him out with travel and parking directions and have enjoyed a fair bit of banter back and forth. I would never have wished his club to die and have openly disagreed with Bendarraoch on this very matter.