Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

None of the so called decent bears care to comment on Becky's libelous allegations?

Of course not, turning a blind eye to the moronic element in your support is second nature.

Still waiting or is this it's way of admitting it was wrong? :wacko:

Sorry Bendy but thought you might be interested in secret information from those who ran your club into the ground and committed immoral acts in your name. Obviously not.

Willie Broon? You away in la-la land? Again. Seriously as much as I dislike you, seek professional help for the rest of us if nothing else.

As indicated I will discuss these issues with any normal decent bears, which you are clearly not.

Still no evidence of my anti Semitic behaviour, why is that? Lying again Becky, how unlike you.

I know you have previous for this, but false accusations of bigotry and racism to weaken someone's argument is the lowest of the low and the sign of an absolute scum bag. Congratulations, you must be so proud.

At least you have managed to deflect attention from your vile clumpany.

Notice the way third rock was roundly criticised by other diddies for his bigoted statement against you the other day, yet we can bet none ra peeps will call out Mr/Mrs Schizophrenic for his abhorrent behaviour.

The last straw for me was him/her referring to me as an anti Semitic jakey. Seems to be one of his stock insults. Anyway I have ignored him since and certainly don't miss his banter, nor his 'thought provoking posts' :rolleyes: You are right though, he should be brought to book for it. If an argument's not going his way, he just invents something indicating his adversary is in some way prejudiced.

I reckon he just pushed 'third' over the edge and he stupidly took the bait. People can project a persona on these boards, that may not necessarily truly reflect their real character but I honestly believe Bennett is actually a complete turd of a man in real life.

Mark Daly working his magic again. So much for the Bigoted Biased Corrupt Organisation Ragers fans claim :lol:

@Markdaly2 The BBC now have an incredibly serious problem to deal with . Ken McQuarrie must realise that what is suspected here is that Rangers paid a PR agency to brief the BBC against Celtic, and 5 days later the BBC criticized Celtic supporters live on TV, in an allegation that was hotly disputed. It doesn't get worse for the BBC than allegations of bias and collusion.

I believe it relates to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdlM4yTpTFo&feature=player_detailpage

I believe they were songs related to joining the IRA. While it could be deemed offensive, it can't be classed as sectarian.

None of the so called decent bears care to comment on Becky's libelous allegations?

Of course not, turning a blind eye to the moronic element in your support is second nature.

Still waiting or is this it's way of admitting it was wrong? :wacko:

Sorry Bendy but thought you might be interested in secret information from those who ran your club into the ground and committed immoral acts in your name. Obviously not.

A-fud - you are an irrelevance. Diddy clubber you see - prattling on about some eejit plastic with an email fetish on the internet. I take you as seriously as the secretive people who hang on the WKR's every word.

I'm happy/patient to see what the police and BDO run with - as I was when Lord Nimmo sworded the title stripping scam.

Mark Daly working his magic again. So much for the Bigoted Biased Corrupt Organisation Ragers fans claim :lol:

@Markdaly2 The BBC now have an incredibly serious problem to deal with . Ken McQuarrie must realise that what is suspected here is that Rangers paid a PR agency to brief the BBC against Celtic, and 5 days later the BBC criticized Celtic supporters live on TV, in an allegation that was hotly disputed. It doesn't get worse for the BBC than allegations of bias and collusion.

I believe they were songs related to joining the IRA. While it could be deemed offensive, it can't be classed as sectarian.

Was it after a cup final when Pat Nevin spoke out about their songs?

Pretty sure that around the same time several celtic officials (including Lennon) called on their fans to stop the sectarian element to their songs. Were Celtic also briefed by Rangers P.R firm?

Edit- - That article quoted from Fotba... isn't from Mark Daly but from some nice person called Barca Bhoy.

Edited by bennett

A-fud - you are an irrelevance. Diddy clubber you see - prattling on about some eejit plastic with an email fetish on the internet. I take you as seriously as the secretive people who hang on the WKR's every word.

I'm happy/patient to see what the police and BDO run with - as I was when Lord Nimmo sworded the title stripping scam.

Love your 'clever' nicknames btw, keep' em coming? :lol:

Has it been confirmed Charlotte is a Celtic fan?

Was it after a cup final when Pat Nevin spoke out about their songs?

Pretty sure that around the same time several celtic officials (including Lennon) called on their fans to stop the sectarian element to their songs. Were Celtic also briefed by Rangers P.R firm?

Edit- - That article quoted from Fotba... isn't from Mark Daly but from some nice person called Barca Bhoy.

Still waiting slimeball, or just running away as usual? :(

What possible reason do any of us have to believe a word you say?

Unpossible! Everybody knows that the mhedia are mind-controlled by the Celtic CEO and hate Rangers.

If that's not the case, why would "mhedia" have an H in it?

QED.

28th April 2011 :- Uefa fines Rangers and bans fans for one away game for sectarian chanting

16th May 2011 :- Media House have "Call with BBC re how to define pro-IRA songs."

18th May 2011 :- Bigotry, Bombs and Football documentary

21st May 2011 :- Rob McLean and Pat Nevin's infamous comments about Celtic support which generated numerous complaints.

post-23278-0-55452200-1375024431_thumb.j

28th April 2011 :- Uefa fines Rangers and bans fans for one away game for sectarian chanting

16th May 2011 :- Media House have "Call with BBC re how to define pro-IRA songs."

18th May 2011 :- Bigotry, Bombs and Football documentary

21st May 2011 :- Rob McLean and Pat Nevin's infamous comments about Celtic support which generated numerous complaints.

2zrnspj.jpg

Well, you can imagine what would happen if there was a good reason to believe Celtic's PR men were having cozy chats with the hacks about how to make the Rangers look bad, can't you?

You'd hear the shrieks on the other side of the planet and nobody would ever, ever be allowed to forget it.

Edited by flyingrodent

Love your 'clever' nicknames btw, keep' em coming? :lol:

Has it been confirmed Charlotte is a Celtic fan?

I think that 'Charlotte' clearly has a determination to lay bare the seedy underbelly of Scottish fitba - hence the flood of previously private information covering all clubs who engage in such activities.

Oh, wait...

And don't give me your pish about nicknames when you are more than happy to use them yourself - the diddy clubbers and their two-faces are ever in action :lol:

Still waiting slimeball, or just running away as usual? :(

What possible reason do any of us have to believe a word you say?

Bennet frequently gets under your skin and is excellent at cutting through your shite - I'd believe him before you any day of the week.

Well yes, such songs can be classed as sectarian. You may not see them that way, but that is a different matter.

Edited by Bearwithme

Well, you can imagine what would happen if there was a good reason to believe Celtic's PR men were having cozy chats with the hacks about how to make the Rangers look bad, can't you?

We've yet to learn who it was who instructed the lawyers to insert the title stripping clause into the five way agreement last year. Green has promised to reveal all when he publishes his book.

That would have been titles stripped on a presumption of guilt.

Can't wait to see who's responsible - even if I struggle to imagine why they haven't simply stated their reasons for demanding it in the first place.

Bennet frequently gets under your skin and is excellent at cutting through your shite - I'd believe him before you any day of the week. 

I'm completely unsurprised at your reluctance to criticise vile behaviour from a fellow fan. Sweep, sweep, deflect, deflect, it's the sevco way.

If it's 'rangers' you'll defend it from anything, we have seen that many a time from you.

Yes being labelled a racist bigot by a proven liar annoys me, shock horror.

You do realise Becky is a proven liar? His gender is already in doubt and no-one with 2 brain cells to rub together believes a word he says.

We've yet to learn who it was who instructed the lawyers to insert the title stripping clause into the five way agreement last year. Green has promised to reveal all when he publishes his book.

That would have been titles stripped on a presumption of guilt.

Can't wait to see who's responsible - even if I struggle to imagine why they haven't simply stated their reasons for demanding it in the first place.

No doubt Charles Green will tell us all the unvarnished truth, eh?

And just look at this - of all the scandals and chicanery and scams of the last couple of years, the one that strikes you as *really* outrageous is... The one that had no real world effect whatsoever!

Bless.

I think that 'Charlotte' clearly has a determination to lay bare the seedy underbelly of Scottish fitba - hence the flood of previously private information covering all clubs who engage in such activities.

Oh, wait...

And don't give me your pish about nicknames when you are more than happy to use them yourself - the diddy clubbers and their two-faces are ever in action  :lol:

Talking shite again I see. :rolleyes:

I never resort to repetitive 'amusing' ad hom nicknames like your stock replies.

If a poster is decent and courteous, no matter what team they support, then I will treat them in kind.

You just wildly and angrily lash out at anyone who criticises 'rangers'. You haven't stooped as low as Becky yet, hence I'm still conversing with you, but it may not be long considering your current embarrassing downward spiral.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Oh, wait...

And don't give me your pish about nicknames when you are more than happy to use them yourself - the diddy clubbers and their two-faces are ever in action  :lol:

Let's give you a clue hear since you're slightly slow on the uptake.

Your clumpany IS the seedy underbelly of Scottish Football.

If you care as much as you claim then you should be interested.

Oh wait.....

Let's just shoot the messenger. Again. :(

Really, I refuse to believe this guy used to be a decent poster at one point. :blink: