Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who the f**k uses a hoover as an insecticidal device? Lateral thinking there to compensate for the reflexes going with age, perhaps...

There use as an insecticidal device is efficient and labour saving.

With swats or sprays you still have to collect up the carcasses - probably with a Hoover.

Another advantage is that they not only deal with insects they also deal effectively with spiders and other things.

Unfortunately they can't handle snake oil salesmen and other shysters.

The last point is rather obvious and was added simply to keep the comment vaguely on topic.

Edited by Kamenitza

What a 48 hours! Not surprised that it reduced even the finest of p&b bears to a meltdown.

So is Green the baddy now? Some of the bears interviewed on the radio thought it was great he was back.

I don't think they know what they're being told to think any more.

Never mind, only four weeks til they can play their full team and the happy journey makin pals can continue!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Dear Sevco,

Please, please, please stop it, my aching sides have been punished enough. This circus has been going on Forfar too long and all this dignity new club is showing is really getting to me.

Would it be too much to ask for you to stop fighting like cats soaked in piss and thrown in a bag, just long enough for me to savour the fact that Ally blamed the loss to opposition, whose whole team is paid less than any single one of yours, on Charlie saying nasty things and the signing ban (which lets be frank has been utterly ineffective).

If your board do decide to fight like pissed quines, scratching each others eyes out over a dropped chips n cheese on the same day the team get pumped out of a cup again, the giggle complex in my brain (or Shatners bassoon), might burst.

Thanks in advance

WMM

One of these days you're going to come up with some proof for that accusation. Mibbes ask "Big Grugg" for help finding it, eh?

You said ... and i am paraphrasing here....I hate Rangers more than any other team due to my religion and the way they treated people of my religion. Bigoted comment in my opinion and your failure to defend it says it all.

Bigot Bhoy.

Dear Sevco,

Please, please, please stop it, my aching sides have been punished enough. This circus has been going on Forfar too long and all this dignity new club is showing is really getting to me.

Would it be too much to ask for you to stop fighting like cats soaked in piss and thrown in a bag, just long enough for me to savour the fact that Ally blamed the loss to opposition, whose whole team is paid less than any single one of yours, on Charlie saying nasty things and the signing ban (which lets be frank has been utterly ineffective).

If your board do decide to fight like pissed quines, scratching each others eyes out over a dropped chips n cheese on the same day the team get pumped out of a cup again, the giggle complex in my brain (or Shatners bassoon), might burst.

Thanks in advance

WMM

Wonderful!!!

I think I will nominate this post for this year's Nobel Prize for Literature.

Dickens, Gogol, Graeme Greene, Albert Camus; eat your hearts out!

What a 48 hours! Not surprised that it reduced even the finest of p&b bears to a meltdown.

So is Green the baddy now? Some of the bears interviewed on the radio thought it was great he was back.

I don't think they know what they're being told to think any more.

Never mind, only four weeks til they can play their full team and the happy journey makin pals can continue!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Charles Green got Sevco up and running when the legneds did nothing, Rangers fans have a lot to thank him for :)

Charlie Bhoy is back, the boardroom is in turmoil and the 2nd biggest wage bill in Scotland fails at the 1st hurdle in the 1st part of their quadruple, now Sally bad mouthing his boss, but can Chuckie get shot of him (£1.2M pay-off), never a dull moment with this new club, we should have brought a new club in a few years ago to give us all a laugh.

Better look the pop-corn out again, just when I thought it was all finished with, all we need now is Mr Whyte to pop back in and the sequel begins

You said ... and i am paraphrasing here....I hate Rangers more than any other team due to my religion and the way they treated people of my religion. Bigoted comment in my opinion and your failure to defend it says it all.

Bigot Bhoy.

"You said...and i(sic) am paraphrasing here..." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In other words - or, in fact, your very own words, you ignorant bigot - I didn't say.

Jesus, you really have set the stupidity bar pretty fucking high here. Seriously, what a fucking idiot.

A loon in the match thread nails McCoist for the shameless charlatan he is;

The The Rangers lineup today contained;

Scott Gallacher (distinguished himself on loan at Station Park)

Chris Hegarty (Northern Ireland international)

Seb Faure (former Lyon centre-half who has represented France at U20 level)

Lee Wallace (£1.5m from Hearts capped for Scotland)

Lee McCulloch (£2.25m from Wigan with 18 Scottish caps)

Robbie Crawford (?)

Ian Black (signed from Hearts Scotland International)

David Templeton (see Ian Black although U21 level so far)

Lewis McLeod (U21 level for Scotland and 'best young midfielder in Scotland')

Andrew Mitchell (signed from Manchester City)

Andy Little (NI international)

The bench included Fraser Aird (Scottish U19) and Barrie McKay (signed from Kilmarnock and U21 international)

If nothing else, McCoist's comments will leave a number of the guys listed above feeling rather uneasy given he clearly does not believe they are good enough. However, the pedigree of these guys should still be more than good enough to deal with most (if not all) of the teams they will encounter this season and given this was supposedly "last year's team playing" there should have been no problem with familiarity.

Stop the excuses McCoist - what you are reaping is what has been sown over many, many years by your predecessors.

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Inexperienced keeper.

Don't think Hegarty's an NI international.

A former under-20 international? Wow.

Black, one cap as a sub in a friendly.

A guy who was in Man City's youths.

Several other kids.

I'll give you one or two of them but it's not a team stuffed full of big international stars.

It's still a game we'd expect to win but let's not get carried away.

Once the new players have been in the team for a while will be the time to make what could be the final judgement on Ally.

Edited by Bearwithme