Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A bit of long shot, but it might just work :smartass

They not only counted, they were great moments - I'm just nailing the myth that Rangers supporters only ever knew success and need that to continue to support our club.

If Sally wasn't allowed to bring in those 8 extra players (which they can ill afford) how many of your support would have renewed their ST this year? Of course not all your support have known constant success, or seen to be challenging for league and cups every year.

However, its safe to say 3 to 4/5 of your support are representive of this guy.

He has no excuses. Since he has become manager I have spent 4 figures supporting the team. A weeks wage to some of our players, but a months wage to me.

I cannot justify spending that kind of money on abject failure, which is all he has served up.

Hopeless, directionless and toothless.

He has to go.

Aye but that was his other face.

twijimtraynors.jpg

Edited by Fotbawmad

Walter resigning and accounts due out ! can the accounts really be that bad ???,remember Walter fucked off the season before Whyte got in so has previous for pissing off when things at Mordhor don't look too good :lol: .

If Green and Co are to be ousted in the near future it makes even less sense for Walter to resign now.

The timing of this new mess could not be worse - start of a new season, an awful result behind them... You have to start wondering how many years it may be before some semblance of normality will be resumed.

McColl has the financial clout to pay the shysters and gangsters the money they are looking for and hopefully get people in positions of power at the club who have genuine feelings for the club. I am sure if Murray and McColl are involved together there will be others willing to invest.

Yes, he surely has the financial muscle but is McColl willing to pony up? Also Paul Murray talks a good game and is clearly a good Bear However, he is clearly as skint as I am.

I said it over the weekend and am happy to repeat myself:

What we need is Rangers folk investing in the club and coming up with a viable 5 year plan rather than all this saber-rattling.

But not on me - McCoist deserves the respect he showed to us when we needed him. In backing McCoist, I feel very strongly he's earned his chance and to sack a manager after one seriously dodgy cup result is the stuff of fucking madness.

We'll romp this division - and I expect a much better class of football this coming season. If we can't get it then I'd also expect McCoist to do the right thing by Rangers and make way for the next man without prompting.

:1eye

2011-12

Champions League... eliminated in qr3 (1st tie)

Europa League... eliminated in qr4 (1st tie)

Scottish Cup... eliminated in Last 16 (2nd tie)

League Cup... eliminated in Last 16 (1st tie)

2012-13

Scottish Cup... eliminated in Last 16 (4th tie)

League Cup... eliminated in QF (4th tie)

Challenge Cup... eliminated in QF (3rd tie)

2013-14

Scottish Cup... enter R2

League Cup... eliminated in R1 (1st tie)

Challenge Cup... reached R2 (2nd tie)

The only people expressionig a change of attitudes on here are, unsurprisingly, the less stupid bears. Congratulations. Many have played the duplicitous role of both staunch defender AND gentle enquirer, showing tangible proof of potential to normality...to you, and you alone, I suggest;

Walters walk-away, after only three months, is yet more proof of the dysfunctional nature of the entire club and not just the present board. The many disparate elements amongst the support (as highlighted by both TK and No8) have too many hidden, and sometimes too blatant, agendas, to allow this financially hamstrung club to operate in a prudent long term manner. The size of the club's fractious support is its only financial advantage and the money men in control need all of its support, zoomers and all, to keep coughing up the readdies so they can get their profits in.

The problem with this approach is that demands for uncontrolled expenditure for the "journey back to our rightful place", as some have said, is undeniably counter productive to actually achieving that very aim.

Ticketus/Octopus, through Stockbridge and Mather, ARE still going to get their money back..... and it'll not be Whyte they get it from because that 'well' is more empty than a Vanguard / Union Bears' brain..

There are NO "gers men" with bottomless pockets and fathomless morals to fast track this institution anywhere. Rich men don't stay rich pissing their fortunes into wannabe major players like Rangers International. Sisters, Celtic will learn this also. Both clubs are budget brands trying to be premium own label, top shelf products.

Rangers Internationals' recovery is entirely dependent on their hugely dysfunctional fanbase recognising, understanding and (cough) agreeing that the way forward (not "back") is going to be slow if it's to be affordable....or even....possible.

If you lose the glory hunters, rabid Presbyterians, Orangemen and other numbskulls in the process.....so much the better, for both your club and the game in this country.

I'm going to hold my breath now......but only because I'm heading into the pool you understand, fekkin hot here you know :)

John Brown still asking to see the deeds in this morning's Scotsman.

In this morning's Herald, he's quoted as saying "money's disappearing like you can't imagine" and I would think he's probably got some strong contacts at Ibroke telling him exacty how fast the cash is disappearing. I have a great imagination, and if it's beyond that, that's really scary. Roll on "Liquidation 2".

ps will this thread continue as a newco thread with a continuous history if that happens, or will it be a new new thread?

The public version has been heavily edited after taking legal advice.

Seems clear to me. Back McColl and Murray and get Green and co. out of Ibrox...Green can take his gangster pals with him.

If the share price falls in the short term i have absolutely no problem with that. The less money the likes of Green and the Bus Boys make the better.

Tomorrow night will be interesting to say the least.

What's the big event tomorrow night?

It’s like Dallas – Green is JR, Smith is Cliff Barnes and Ally is Bobby Ewing. And the oil is drying up.

When is Ally going to step out of the shower and discover the last 3 years have all been a dream?

I wish it was just a bad dream!

Sevco going into administration, being docked 15 points at some point this season and missing out on promotion would be just marvellous.

I think Pie and Bovril would melt off the internet :(