Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see you ignored my question. You know what? I prefer to talk to people who can actually hold a conversation and you seem unable to do so.

Now I'll give you a second chance: " How much in a year would you like to spunk?"

Have you any notion of answering this?

Oh £50 million a year would be fine, especially if it was the Bears money, saying that with £50 million and I'd end doing a Keith Moon, within 3 months, but so will Rangers within 3 months

sorry if I never answered 1st time but I had nearly followed through with laughter :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haw, stop it with the George Galloway patter! I am hardly Saddam.

Also there is, to use Francis Schaeffer's phrase, "True truth" about the idea that "Protestant Northern Europe" figures low on the international corruption charts.

How can anyone find this questionable?

Mainly because outside of Scandinavia (and the UK), the overwhelmingly most common sect of Christianity is Roman Catholicism. Or, in the Eastern/Southern areas, Orthodoxy. Even Switzerland is nigh-on half Catholic, and a set of Godless conscience-free c***s they are.

Just like calling your team "rangers", giving something a name doesn't make it so.

Also there is, to use Francis Schaeffer's phrase, "True truth" about the idea that "Protestant Northern Europe" figures low on the international corruption charts.

Well fair play to one institution for their efforts to redress this imbalance.

I also salute your indefatigability though Kincardine.

£10 million left bloody hell

2 years season tickets 36000 x 2 = 72000 tickets at £300 each = £21,6 Million

Share money = £21 million

Selling stadium rights = £7.5 million

Initial investment =£ 5 million

Pay at gate and sponsorship = £ 5 million approx (Guess)

Total Income = £60.1 million

Running costs of Ibrox and Murray park = £12 million

Running costs + Money in bank = £22 Million

Wages etc (Income less Running costs & Money in bank) = £38 million

You've spunked £50 million in a year!!!!!!

that's about £3 million a month on what?? and that doesn't include Ibrox & Murray park, if the share money hadn't came in you'd be gone, but at this rate you have approx 3 months left

Not every season ticket would be anywhere near £300, ok?

Share money fair enough

Stadium rights??????? Care to elaborate?

Initial investment was plus interest. It was paid back out of the clubs funds.

I don't think we've got anywhere near £5m in pay at the gate or sponsorships.

Please save this sort of thing for the QC.

Oh £50 million a year would be fine,

You show little ambition. Personally I'd spunk as much money as I could get my hands on.

When it comes to football? I'd be financially prudent and try and balance my spunking with my capacity to spunk.. Seemingly Rangers have a current imbalance which all we Bears are worried about.

Share money fair enough

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Get this cnut, he still can't see it.

Share money fair enough

OK, then, Bennett. We'll make it simple for you. Christ knows you've shown little sign of being able to cope with anything else.

"No separate pots for money", plus "over 10 million in the bank" means less than 11 million in the bank.

Since the birth of Sevco, there have been TWO (count 'em) years worth of season tickets sold, plus a 20 million plus share issue. There is, let me repeat, "more than 10 million in the bank". Were it more than 11, the quote would, I'm sure, be "more than 11 million in the bank".

Now, bring your sparkling wit, jovial repartee and all-round knowledge of your new team to bear and tell us, oh wise one,

EXACTLY HOW ARE THEY NOT COMPLETELY RUBBER DUCKED?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You show little ambition. Personally I'd spunk as much money as I could get my hands on.

When it comes to football? I'd be financially prudent and try and balance my spunking with my capacity to spunk.. Seemingly Rangers have a current imbalance which all we Bears are worried about.

If there's one thing Brewster's Millions taught me it's that there actually is a limit on how much you can spunk.

OK, then, Bennett. We'll make it simple for you. Christ knows you've shown little sign of being able to cope with anything else.

"No separate pots for money", plus "over 10 million in the bank" means less than 11 million in the bank.

Since the birth of Sevco, there have been TWO (count 'em) years worth of season tickets sold, plus a 20 million plus share issue. There is, let me repeat, "more than 10 million in the bank". Were it more than 11, the quote would, I'm sure, be "more than 11 million in the bank".

Now, bring your sparkling wit, jovial repartee and all-round knowledge of your new team to bear and tell us, oh wise one,

EXACTLY HOW ARE THEY NOT COMPLETELY RUBBER DUCKED?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was agreeing with it you idiot.

Mainly because outside of Scandinavia (and the UK), the overwhelmingly most common sect of Christianity is Roman Catholicism. Or, in the Eastern/Southern areas, Orthodoxy. Even Switzerland is nigh-on half Catholic, and a set of Godless conscience-free c***s they are.

The point I was making was simple. The world's least corrupt countries are either (historically) Protestant ones or those who were heavily influenced by The Reformation.

Why do you and other find this a hard concept to grasp?

BTW I am not linking this to supporting Rangers At all.

Share money fair enough

Season tickets at Ibrox run from £258 to £402 with the majority being over the £300 mark

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1314&campaign=31&type=S&productsubtype=

Stadium rights were sold to SportsDirect to rename it for £7.5Million

Head out the sand Benny

Top drawer stuff from The Rangers tonight. Takes balls to bullshit like that in a public forum and STILL get found out!

Now, if the league teams can get stuck into this bunch of mercenaries throughout the season and hinder their assumed promotion march, this should be enough to send the whole rank rotten corpse over the edge.....again.

:D:D