Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

surely there is someone out there with wealth off the radar who can step up and save the day.

There is. The problem is he likes to shout from the sidelines at anyone that he takes a disliking to while not parting with a penny of his own money!

Which clubs do you really not like and for what reasons? Genuinely interested btw.

I don't really have an intense and complete dislike for any of them these days. It's difficult to loathe every aspect of a club when, often enough, it's a section of any given support that irks. For that reason, and when they visit Ibrox, I obviously loathe the sporting wing hordes.

I'm only slightly less hating of Abhergreen (and only then because of the song 'celebrating' the Ibrox disaster) with the rest usually arriving in such pitiful numbers it's difficult to raise interest above don't care either way. They obviously don't.

For their online activities - I'm pretty consistent in that I'd wish each club a healthy dose of that wished for us.

But, I do also have some classic fitba supporter, completely irrational hatred of certain clubs. I can't stand Falkirk, St Johnstone, Cardiff City, Millwall, Monaco, Roma, Copenhagen or Sparta Prague.

I don't really have an intense and complete dislike for any of them these days. It's difficult to loathe every aspect of a club when, often enough, it's a section of any given support that irks. For that reason, and when they visit Ibrox, I obviously loathe the sporting wing hordes.

I'm only slightly less hating of Abhergreen (and only then because of the song 'celebrating' the Ibrox disaster) with the rest usually arriving in such pitiful numbers it's difficult to raise interest above don't care either way. They obviously don't.

For their online activities - I'm pretty consistent in that I'd wish each club a healthy dose of that wished for us.

But, I do also have some classic fitba supporter, completely irrational hatred of certain clubs. I can't stand Falkirk, St Johnstone, Cardiff City, Millwall, Monaco, Roma, Copenhagen or Sparta Prague.

It's not. It's really not. I can think of two straight away.

ETA: In your charming way, you appear to be confusing "clubs" with "fans of clubs".* Unless, of course, you've got footage of Milne singing about the ibrox disaster. But that would be stupid, because a senior representative of a football club wouldn't be daft enough to get filmed singi...oh, right. Let's move swiftly along.

*And still confusing "clubs" with "companies", but we're not gonna get anywhere with that one, are we?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Twelve quid. That would explain why all the Scandinavians in York are so cheerful - they must think the whole country's on a permanent Happy Hour!

Norway is the worst. I haven't been to Stockholm for a year but it's about about £6 for 50cl of "Stark ol".. Maybe some of the Scandi P&B posters can confirm?

Playing devil's advocate, an 'insolvency event' this season might not actually be that bad for them.

I would still fancy them to romp the league by 20+ points, they are carrying little if any debt, and even with a registration ban you would fancy this squad to comfortably come top 2 in the Championship next season?

It's not. It's really not. I can think of two straight away.

ETA: In your charming way, you appear to be confusing "clubs" with "fans of clubs".* Unless, of course, you've got footage of Milne singing about the ibrox disaster. But that would be stupid, because a senior representative of a football club wouldn't be daft enough to get filmed singi...oh, right. Let's move swiftly along.

OK ... Cowdenbeath and Ayr United.

Rangers and Ayr? :P

;)

Rangers and The Rangers? :rolleyes:

Just within ibrox, I could find three or four teams to despise, thanks to Ally's scouting-free purchase policy.

I don't loathe A*r - I feel sympathy for the poor wee people who apparently are still decorating their stadium with the same black gloss they bought in a job lot when Texas went under - to such an extent the paint now holds Scummerset together. Must be weird, also, when Dad, Grandad and Big Brother aren't three different people.

Nah, loathing is strictly an Ugly Sisters thing for me - especially the arseholes who disappear up the '77 from A*rshire on a weekend "because ma dad was a green/blue" - no, ya moron, it's because...oh, what's the use. Even if both Uglies kark it, I don't want their type at RP.

ETA: I just realised - I referred to their ground as a "stadium". :lol:

Mind you, rangers' suicide gets referred to as an "insolvency event", so fair's fair.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

A gay jibe you say, surely not from Aberdeen Bud?

I refuse to believe that.

f**k off you Moron. Everyone could see you were having a meltdown, jumping all over my post aimed at bendy. You really are incredibly stupid.

More false accusations, seems to be a specialty of yours.

Please show me these gay jibes and/or put the Bucky away.

f**k off you Moron. Everyone could see you were having a meltdown, jumping all over my post aimed at bendy. You really are incredibly stupid.

More false accusations, seems to be a specialty of yours.

Please show me these gay jibes and/or put the Bucky away.

It was Densboy who accused you of making gay jibes, i defended you and laughed it off.

:)

Edited by bennett