Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The begging Bowl is out again.......

Except this time it's an offer you WON'T refuse :unsure:

BUS boss Sandy Easdale is reportedly seeking investment from the City as he attempts to quash a revolt at Rangers. :whistle

McGill’s buses tycoon Easdale is set to become the Ibrox club’s single largest shareholder, and is believed to have held talks with a number of investors he is keen to have on board, in order to battle the group headed by Clyde Blowers boss Jim McColl and former Rangers director Paul Murray.

Sources told The Sun: “The City investors Sandy’s spoken to like his no-nonsense style :blink: and appreciate his track record. :blink: :blink:

Easdale has reportedly held discussions with Colin Kingsworth, boss of investment fund Laxey Partners, who is set to control the funds votes at next month’s shareholder meeting. Kingsworth had previously backed changes in the Ibrox hierarchy, but insider claim he is mulling over the possibility of switching sides. (Aye - if he knows what's good for him 8) )

Last week, talks of a truce at Ibrox emerged, which would have seen Murray and troubleshooting accountant Frank Blin joining the board. But McColl’s refusal to back Rangers chief executive Craig Mather and finance chief Brian Stockbridge led to the plans collapsing.

A summit is due to take place next month, involving the club’s 5,300-plus shareholders, who are set to vote on the makeup of the Ibrox board.

stonedsailor, on 11 Sept 2013 - 16:57, said:snapback.png

MikeyWellFan, on 11 Sept 2013 - 16:52, said:snapback.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wisbit, on 11 Sept 2013 - 16:53, said:snapback.png

Are they dead yet?

Are they dead yet?

They're having severe respiratory trouble!

stonedsailor, on 11 Sept 2013 - 16:57, said:Posted Image

MikeyWellFan, on 11 Sept 2013 - 16:52, said:Posted Image

wisbit, on 11 Sept 2013 - 16:53, said:Posted Image

•  

Are they dead yet?

No, According to Sally his biggest problem is whether to sign Zaliuskus or Pandaza, everything is fine.

Are they dead yet?

They're looking for organ donors and another I.V. drip is being prepared.....

Where's Tedi ? I owe him a big apology , I argued with him for months that Rangers were loosing £1m a month, and I was wrong......

It's £2 m!!!!!

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=974589

That's either the best trolling ever, or the sound of a million pennies dropping...

Mark,

I attach a one page summary of the revenue and cost figures extracted from the management accounts.

This highlights how the boards own forecasts for improving results rely almost entirely on a massive improvement in Rangers Retail revenues (from less than £1m first half to £11m second half) and profits (from c £0.5m first half to c £7.0m second half).

Excluding Rangers Retail the board forecast an Operating Loss of £5.8m in the second half (c £1m per month) with running costs at £13.3m (£2.2m per month).

The cash forecast at June was £15.6m including an assumption of £6.8m of season ticket money for the new season.

As you know BS has said the actual balance was only £10m at June but it is highly unlikely anything like £6.8m was received before June so this would account for some of the shortfall.

We will need to wait to see the actual results but I would expect the Rangers Retail profit forecasts to be highly optimistic and the running costs to be underestimated given the fees and bonuses agreed since December. There may however be some additional sponsorship income which was not anticipated when these were prepared in January.

At least it gives us a much better insight into the the breakdown of revenues and costs.

Yours,

Reality. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Relax...

Anything beginning "Saint..." will make his hate list ;)

I wonder if Turnbull fancies Saint Rovers ? Hmmmmmmm..... 8)

Ohhhh don't worry i am sure Raith Rovers make it near the top of the list without having to add a prefix to their name. I have the PMs on Follow Follow to prove it ;)

Where's the get-along gang? Off green-dotting each other's nonsense? Complaining to the BBC? Finding "witty" new avatars?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Check out the up-to-date banner at the top of the page.

Oh, my aching sides. :lol:

You know the drill...........

Bad news issued = get our stories and responses straight and turn deflection shields up to max... :rolleyes:

Where's Tedi ? I owe him a big apology , I argued with him for months that Rangers were loosing £1m a month, and I was wrong......

It's £2 m!!!!!

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=974589

Hey can you either cut and paste that or lend me your log in to that website?

Not everyone on P&B has access there.