Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry Bendarroch but this is pretty much how i see it.

We are being robbed...That is my hard earned money those shysters are lining their already bulging pockets with!

We have gangsters on the Board of Rangers. Not just a couple of dodgy businessmen but out and out thug gangsters...On our Board FFS!!

We have a war going on in the boardroom the outcome of which will make or break Rangers.

There is so much going on at the moment i am not even going to depress myself listing it all. While all this is going on we have our support up in arms and united and preparing to take on the World because Jim Spence expressed his opinion on national radio station. That opinion, wrongly imo, is the opinion of a few journalists and they have stated it in the past and i am sure they will state it in the future. So what? I couldn't care less what they say regarding oldco/newco/old club/dead club etc etc...It doesn't change or affect my opinion or should it affect change the opinion of any Rangers supporter. Let them believe what they want to believe.

At the end of the day Bendarroch you can argue until you are blue in the face but people will believe what they want to believe...I know i do. I want to believe my club is still my club and nothing anybody says is ever going to change that!

If only our support could unite against the 'enemies' within as they do against the perceived 'enemies' on the outside!

The sooner all these conmen are out of the club the better, the blame firmly lies at David Murrays door. The b*****d should have been made to pay off everything he got us into. He was the one that sold us to that conman b*****d c**t f**k Craig Whyte. I was hearing a mumble or two about Murray coming back in in the past few weeks, thankfully from people who aren't very reliable for information.

I see Rangers as the same club. If others want to call us dead, extinct or whatever that's their perogative. If Rangers were a new club then they wouldn't all hate us that much, some even obsess about us and post here more than the Rangers fans ffs.

I fucking hate international breaks. As refreshing as it was to see a Scotland win last night I can't wait for Saturday to see how some of the new boys get on and talk about that rather than the whole "Ho ho ho yous are dead" "naw we're no" bullshit.

It was pretty obvious which was why i never renewed last season/bought tickets on a game to game to basis .  We had our chance and never took it out, so we'll just have to ride this out for better or worse.

As an average guy who supports a team the whole company law thing doesn't really mean that much, the company name changing to me isn't that big a deal.

Edit) New club is an online wind up, nothing more really.

New club is a fact Bennett, like it or not. That was your original view and it was correct. You were taken in by the con, perhaps not so much in a financial investment but you certainly have invested emmotionally and you have been an unwitting accomplace due to the efforts you have given to fight for the new club to be recognised as the old club.

The sooner all these conmen are out of the club the better, the blame firmly lies at David Murrays door.  The b*****d should have been made to pay off everything he got us into.  He was the one that sold us to that conman b*****d c**t f**k Craig Whyte.  I was hearing a mumble or two about Murray coming back in in the past few weeks, thankfully from people who aren't very reliable for information.

I see Rangers as the same club.  If others want to call us dead, extinct or whatever that's their perogative.  If Rangers were a new club then they wouldn't all hate us that much,  some even obsess about us and post here more than the Rangers fans ffs.

I fucking hate international breaks.  As refreshing as it was to see a Scotland win last night I can't wait for Saturday to see how some of the new boys get on and talk about that rather than the whole "Ho ho ho yous are dead"  "naw we're no" bullshit.

You describe them as conmen, in what way have they played confidence tricks? If the club is the same they have conned no-one, they are businessmen who took a large pay for their work.

Would this be the year you've spent criticising fans of other clubs for not attending matches, perchance, you two-faced slug?

You mean fans who promised online to support their teams and never?

I've been to 2 Killie games this season, how many have you been to?

Mr Killie :lol:

You mean fans who promised online to support their teams and never?

I've been to 2 Killie games this season, how many have you been to?

Mr Killie :lol:

Revisionism, the only promise made to clubs was that fans would remove their support if a new club was allowed direct access to the top tier.

Does anybody remember when all ra berrz were going on about how every team would be going bust without Rangers ? :lol:

That was funny. :lol:

Under Sevconian logic, how can a club go bust?

Revisionism, the only promise made to clubs was that fans would remove their support if a new club was allowed direct access to the top tier.

Not how i remember it, stadiums were going to be full every game, a new utopia and sell oot saturdays............

Hell some fans were going to buy multiple season tickets to help their clubs. Rugby Park is bloody well deserted this season, going by what i've seen Killie need their fans to turn out.

Not how i remember it, stadiums were going to be full every game, a new utopia and sell oot saturdays............

Hell some fans were going to buy multiple season tickets to help their clubs. Rugby Park is bloody well deserted this season, going by what i've seen Killie need their fans to turn out.

Your memory decieves you Bennett. Sell out Saturday was a muster call, it never worked. There's little surprise that many have turned their backs on the game which is run through corruption and lies.

I have not seen any rangers tops whilst out here in Egypt, not one. It's all rather refreshing. Maybe the hordes can't afford a holiday this year as they're giving it all to the club.. Oops I've done it again, I meant company. Soz. :)

Most of them will have bought last season's Sevco top in the sportsdirect sale by now, you wont see many Rangers tops ever again.

I have not seen any rangers tops whilst out here in Egypt, not one. It's all rather refreshing. Maybe the hordes can't afford a holiday this year as they're giving it all to the club.. Oops I've done it again, I meant company. Soz. :)

You are on holiday and are posting about Rangers :lol: and :lol: and :lol: and :lol: