Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Still seething I see

Must kill you inside knowing no matter how you try and spin it the club still died and it will haunt you and your fellow fans forever.

Sorry, Rico, but whilst we're busy working our way back to the very top (and ever busily polishing all those unstripped titles) your failure to understand that we are very much alive is your problem and not mine.

It's all about the Rangers, son. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

:)

You post endlessly - and I do mean endlessly - on every possible aspect of our club, in ridiculously nit-picking detail.

And, now, suddenly it's 'only a sport'?

Why would you care if Jum get's it tight for gum bumping on a subject his department already had their arses felt for? Are you suggesting that people shouldn't complain when they feel BBC journalists decide to ignore the rulings of their own watchdog?

When the darkhead hordes and 2 or 3 diddies were swamping the ASA with complaints about our beautiful advert - I don't recall any comment from you claiming 'it's only a sport'. 

Do you mean that intentionally misleading, fraudulent advert which RIFC were forced to withdraw?

Sorry, Rico, but whilst we're busy working our way back to the very top (and ever busily polishing all those unstripped titles) your failure to understand that we are very much alive is your problem and not mine.

It's all about the Rangers, son. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

:)

You can't even tell us the difference between a "club and a "company"

A lot of the seethe must come from not just dying but the it happened, as soon as you went into administration everyone got to see "dignity FC" for what it really was

Bunch of crooks who fleeced everyone from the taxman to local businesses, leaving them all out of pocket because you couldn't afford to pay the monies you owed.

It was such a slow public embarrassing death for dignity FC, blaming everyone for its own mess, marching to the steps of Hampden like right twats trying desperately to lay the fault at the SFA, making threats against other clubs.

:lol: The embarrassment levels are off the scale.

I do think this is one of the reasons "the people" have becoming more and more nasty over this self inflicted death, they can't cope with the humiliation knowing they will be forever tainted with the events of 2012. The campaign to whitewash over it has failed in a big way.

People complained about Jum - plastics declares this outrage is a 'stunt'.

Tell it to Pat Nevin.

Claims that "Diddies and Plastics" (i.e. Everybody else except him and his mates) are wrong and he is right; dismisses practically every media organisation in the land as unacceptably prejudiced; claims victimisation when others don't acccept his assertions as fact.

This is the behaviour you'd expect of minority political groups with insane & nasty politics, or of internet cults who think e.g. That the US didn't land a man or the moon or blew up the twin towers.

This isn't how football supporters behave. This is paranoid, cultish stupidity. Rank, rotten lunacy through and through.

Claims that "Diddies and Plastics" (i.e. Everybody else except him and his mates) are wrong and he is right; dismisses practically every media organisation in the land as unacceptably prejudiced; claims victimisation when others don't acccept his assertions as fact.

This is the behaviour you'd expect of minority political groups with insane & nasty politics, or of internet cults who think e.g. That the US didn't land a man or the moon or blew up the twin towers.

This isn't how football supporters behave. This is paranoid, cultish stupidity. Rank, rotten lunacy through and through.

As fully expected - a completely overblown and suitably hysterical outburst from you.

Fathead's not getting a free-ride in the over-reaction stakes, is he?

:lol:

Were they forced to withdraw it? And where is the notice to do so? 

Did you contact CAB again?

No need, the case was passed to the ASA and we all know the results of that.

No need, the case was passed to the ASA and we all know the results of that.

So you made it up. There is no notice forcing Rangers to withdraw - and that'll be why the advert is still in use.

Standard issue from plastics and diddies - when the truth fails - just lie about it. is it any wonder Jum Spence is the new hero of the day?

So you made it up. There is no notice forcing Rangers to withdraw - and that'll be why the advert is still in use.

Standard issue from plastics and diddies - when the truth fails - just lie about it. is it any wonder Jum Spence is the new hero of the day?

Link to advert please?

As the biggest arse amongst a very competitive group of SevCo Loyal arses, I must say, you're on top form today.

Top quality shite and plenty of it.

Encore!

Bendy having his usual morning nightmare. :(

I think it's the fact that deep down they all know rangers died that makes them the angriest of clubs.

The NUJ have confirmed that Spence has received abusive and threatening emails, tweets and texts. Why is it so hard for you to condemn?

They don't care what Diddy's say. :lol:

Good post by No.8 btw. I think part of the problem is the fans reps are quite disgusting creatures and the more malleable and subservient Bears like bendy and AWRA just get angry on demand and do what they're told.

The cause of this incredible outburst? 

Rangers fans made a complaint. Really. That's it.

:lol:

Which Rangers are entitled to do if they feel there are grounds for complaint. But that's not what my post referred to, it's the online mobilisation of faux fury designed to intimidate and prevent free expression and opinion.

But then again, I think you know that and, as always, it's another attempt by certain individuals to deflect from the bigger issues surrounding Rangers instead of asking the hard questions of your club's custodians which might allay the worst fears of many of their fans.