Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye they sure did, I just got the warning there for it. I wish I reported Burma's homophobic comment now.

Bring it on. My apology and retraction for a typo is there for all to see. Along with my PM to bennet requesting that he point out my typo so that I could publicly apologise on the forum. He declined to respond.

See, unlike you, I have no wish to offend. And, unlike you, I did the decent thing.

I'm just better than you.

It's been quoted and i've got a screen shot of it.

You sad fucker, screeny of a typo. Desperate to have a debate on bigotry rather than discuss the mess your club is in.

Lynard Skynard already did the attention seeking to great effect with the confederate flag, did you hope for a similar result.

Apologies if the flag is not known as the General Lee, my mistake.

You're offended by Skynyrd?

It's going back up once i'm bored with Jum. One of the best bands to ever grace the airwaves.

Oooooo Scary stuff, pal. :lol: :lol:

I'm starting a book on who lasts the longest AWRA !,are you in because Ian Black is as I've just contacted him on TWATTER and the odds were too good to say no too ?.

Who'll last the longest ?,your Batshit account on P&B or The Clone Rangers ? :) .

It's been quoted and i've got a screen shot of it.

:lol: Pure pure desperation in defending the muppet known as AWRA and you have now lowered yourself down to his level and are a pure raging bigot by association Benny ;) .

Be sure to defend the Vicky incident when you play cry wolf outing others for typo's :rolleyes: .

You're offended by Skynyrd?

It's going back up once i'm bored with Jum. One of the best bands to ever grace the airwaves.

Why would I be offended? "Heritage not hate" the racists ruined the meaning of the flag for Skynyrd, as did the attention seekers desperate to troll a football forum.

It's looking like Benny's turn tonight.

:lol:

A rare double meltdown from both would be a treat as the telly is pish tonight :D ,it will be fun watching Becky lose it completely defending the raging bigot who probably hates Benny's way of life in the first place because that's what bigots are :whistle .