Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FFS.

:lol:

Doesn't everyone - have you seen the nick of wee jum? He was a universal figure of fun up until very recently. But, I get it - he's your hero now.

No, everyone doesn't. I had no idea what Haggerty looked like until your wee application of physiognomy.

So, again - what relevance does someone's appearance have to their abilities as a journalist?

Scummy stuff from Hellboy.

It'll be the John Greig statue GIF Hellbhoy posted. It's a tribute to the victims of the Ibrox disaster I think.

At least we know how low the bar is set with regard to what's allowed on here.

Hellish placed said bar in the gutter.

Thankfully the plastics and diddies have much more important issues to worry about - such as the aesthetic appeal of Haggerty.

Sad sad b*****ds. Any reason to get upset. The joke has nothing to do with '71 and even people as stupid as the Rangers fans on here pretend to be (I hope) can see that. Don't they realise all this mock offense just make them look like bigger fannies than they already do? Twats.

Only a moron would consider anything to do with that tragedy worthy of jest.

You're certainly too fucking thick for the moron community.

Edited by Bendarroch

Thankfully the plastics and diddies have much more important issues to worry about - such as the aesthetic appeal of Haggerty.

What? A joke about John Grieg walking away (it had f**k all to do with '71 - don't dishonour the dead by using them to try to look holier than thou) is lower in tone than insulting sdomeones looks? Your lot trying to shoehorn the disaster into this is far scummier, you c***s have no shame.

Angela Haggerty - the dog who works for the IRA writer. Nice post from you, soldier bhoy. At least now I know which face of yours I'm dealing with this morn.

And, in case it's unfair to cast doubt on her concrete lack of bias - I think we need clarification on her journalistic credibility.

"Angela is qualified with an HND in Practical Journalism and a Diploma in Journalism from the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ), both qualifications were achieved while studying at Cardonald College Glasgow"

Practical Journalism? Achieved? Cardonald College?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Far it be it from me to defend her but there's nothing wrong with her qualifications. I know plenty of folk who did journalism at Cardonald, it's a pretty well regarded course. To be honest she looks more qualified to be a journalist than Phil Mac Made Up Name!

Her editing of his book was shocking though and I get the impression she is another of his disciples and hangs on his every word. Someone I know happens to know her and says she is completely full of herself since she did that. No surprise there has been a sudden increase in Rangers related stories on The Drum since she ended up there.

Aye, let's get back to the important things - any luck with justifying your "heavy duty IRA supporters" post the other day?

And while I'm not 100% certain that you've joined in with the child-abuse rants on here over the months, I'm 110% certain that you've never pulled any of your fellow-bigots up for same.

Hypocritical, bigoted, faux-offended, bitter little man.

To be fair, I really can't see Hellbhoy using that picture in the way you mean. He's no the type.

Do you think Jim Traynor provides a balanced view?

Can i skip in? .........Don't mind if i do...

In print Traynor was mostly tabloid, headline grabbing run of the mill stuff and thats about it.

On the RS phone in i thought he was fairly decent and was good listening.

You're the one who called her a dog.

How does this affect the validity of her views and why did you do so?

To be fair, I really can't see Hellbhoy using that picture in the way you mean. He's no the type.

Same with Burma's typo the other week. Any chance to take offence - with the added plus of shifting the spotlight from their own mob's behaviour - and they're on it like a tramp on chips.

The BRALT is here for the purpose of discussing, laughing at, and generally enjoying the extended catastrafuck that is the protracted death of one of Society's dinosaurs - a stain on our country.

The orcs on here are simply trying to deflect all blame and responsibility from themselves and their "institution", as they quite obviously have little or no interest in what is actually happening at ibrox.

And HellBhoy? He was having a laugh. The whole "offended at the mocking of the dead" thing was played out months (over a year?) ago, and it was explained to the poor wee lambs that no offence had been meant. Even taking the whole statue thing out of it, the definition of Greg as "greatest ever ranger" is what has always made me giggle - seeing as he walked away sharpish when things started to go tits up.

And there was that dead hooker... ;)

In print Traynor was mostly tabloid, headline grabbing run of the mill stuff and thats about it.

Orc-English translator* - - - - - ONLINE

"When Traynor said rangers died, he was wrong. Now he works for rangers, he is a veritable prophet."

Free Service. HTH.

Not bad at all on the radio - but, who wouldn't expect a Rangers view in his work now?

And, yet, we're expected to consider Haggerty, Mac Goebbels, Bungled and the rest to be capable of balanced comment on all things Rangers.

Couldn't make it up...

Not bad at all on the radio - but, who wouldn't expect a Rangers view in his work now?

And, yet, we're expected to consider Haggerty, Mac Goebbels, Bungled and the rest to be capable of balanced comment on all things Rangers.

Couldn't make it up...

Haggerty has turned a once respected trade mag into an online Celtic fanzine.

Phil Mac .............. His 'incubator' article shows exactly what he is.

Mcconvile just seems to be a sad wee guy whose career is up the spout.