Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This line interested me

“The Fast Food refurbishments and Stadium PA systems were purchased from the RFC 2012 plc fixed charge holders for £1.6m and
£0.6m respectively.”

Who are the “fixed charge holders” and how can you buy refurbishments?

Preferential treatment of creditors?

I would be more angry if i supported a club that's not won a league game since March tbh. ;)

Enjoy the championship and paying in front of 1500 next season ferguslie park fc fan.

Since you're obviously a bit slow frankie, I'll make this simple for you;

Relegation > Liquidation.

HTH. :)

A good friend of mine used to work at Ibrox.

It was their dream job, they adored the Club and loved working there.

Followed home and away, and any genuine football fan will respect that, no matter what team they support.

Didn't earn much - mid-£20k.

They were recently asked, along with several others, to take a 30% pay-cut or face redundancy.

Upset and disillusioned with all the shenanigans, and with a very heavy heart, they took the latter option.

They don't attend Ibrox any more.

And Ally McCoist earns £825k.

A good friend of mine used to work at Ibrox.

It was their dream job, they adored the Club and loved working there.

Followed home and away, and any genuine football fan will respect that, no matter what team they support.

Didn't earn much - mid-£20k.

They were recently asked, along with several others, to take a 30% pay-cut or face redundancy.

Upset and disillusioned with all the shenanigans, and with a very heavy heart, they took the latter option.

They don't attend Ibrox any more.

And Ally McCoist earns £825k.

They were asked to take a pay cut and declined. Ally McCoist has taken a pay cut.

We'll lap up putting 6 or 7 past you in a few weeks that's for sure.

Oh and F.Y.I you should be worried about your own pish club right now.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Why should I be worried? Unlike the Rangers (RIP) support we stepped up to the plate and did what needed to be done to save our club and we will continue to do so.

You sat on your fat arses and watched your club liquidated :lol:

Edited by Jimmy85

Sally will do anything and everything to keep his snout in the trough.

Absolutely incredibly that he's been given a free ride after the way he endorsed spivco, sucked out over a million from the newco, got knocked out of 9 cups and landed himself a nice little free shareholding.

WATP. :1eye

Poor Frankie is not taking it too well!  :lol:

Have to say I've been impressed with Bendy's posts today, honesty, humility and a sense of humour, shame it's taken so long for him to show us this side. 

I was beginning to think some Scandinavian miscreant had hijacked his account, to be honest.

Bendarroch, what's going on? More sense, affability and dare I say humour in one day than we've seen in months. Long may it continue.

Why are there Rangers fans on this thread still trying to lord it over the rest of us? Have they not realised they have been royally ridden up the dung hole? Do they not owe us some sort of recognition for warning them? Do they still think they have any sort of bragging rights?

Stupid fuckers could have walked away but they were too busy breaking world records for queueing up to give their cash away.

Yous have all been ripped right off an you're bragging about it:lol::lol:

Sally will do anything and everything to keep his snout in the trough.

Absolutely incredibly that he's been given a free ride after the way he endorsed spivco, sucked out over a million from the newco, got knocked out of 9 cups and landed himself a nice little free shareholding.

WATP.  :1eye

This, for me, is the most puzzling bit of the whole melodrama. On what planet does a record like his get rewarded to this extent? It makes absolutely no sense.

Money like that could have probably got them Butcher AND McCall, if it's ex-players they want.

I was beginning to think some Scandinavian miscreant had hijacked his account, to be honest.

Bendarroch, what's going on? More sense, affability and dare I say humour in one day than we've seen in months. Long may it continue.

He has been class today! Humorous and honest about the goings on at the club he supports.

It's been a good read from quite a few rangers fans on here.

Why are there Rangers fans on this thread still trying to lord it over the rest of us? Have they not realised they have been royally ridden up the dung hole? Do they not owe us some sort of recognition for warning them? Do they still think they have any sort of bragging rights?

Stupid fuckers could have walked away but they were too busy breaking world records for queueing up to give their cash away.

Yous have all been ripped right off an you're bragging about it:lol: :lol:

Astounding that some of the more simple bears a la Franky, think that they will ever be in a position again to mock Diddy clubs. :1eye

Those days are over. :thumsup2