Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why should I be worried? Unlike the Rangers (RIP) support we stepped up to the plate and did what needed to be done to save our club and we will continue to do so.

You sat on your fat arses and watched you club liquidated :lol:

Obviously you missed the part about Dunfermline still being in major financial distress and not having enough money to finish the season. ^_^

Anybody can buy a football club when you get a 0p in the pound cva, problem for you muppets is you don't have the money to fund the club much longer.

Note 20 - Deferred Tax

'No deferred tax asset has been recognised as it is not considered probable that there will be future taxable profits available in the foreseeable future to utilise the losses'

Doesn't look like anyone expects Champions League in the foreseeable future then. Shame.

Also I notice Imran Ahmad received a £50k 'Arrangement' fee on a £200k loan. Great work if you can get it.

Where is HBCA anyway? Nobody has had a 2+2=50,000 moment yet.

EH ?, I'll have you know I have been pretty spot on when it comes to actual expenditures my good man ffs.I did predict that The Clone Rangers would have in excess of £10 million in losses months ago :) ,but ! over £14 million :lol: .I'm gonna go through the pish,lies and deflection later :) .

The weekend before his earnings are released :lol:

825K that's NumberWang....

NumberWang is almost Nuremberg.

Which is apt, as after Saturday they are the Bearmacht :D

This, for me, is the most puzzling bit of the whole melodrama. On what planet does a record like his get rewarded to this extent? It makes absolutely no sense.

Money like that could have probably got them Butcher AND McCall, if it's ex-players they want.

Nae chance, Butcher's ICT through and through.

Rangers are technically a new club according to him. He's only interested in the Premiership championship anyway, he's already got a better diddy championship under his belt than RIFC could ever offer him.

Enjoyed the deluded twats interviewed on BBC. Especially the old biddy going on about that cheeky wee chappy ally. Yip he's cheeky for the money he's fleeced from rangers faithful but no way is he wee unless you compare him to a hump back whale.

Astounding that some of the more simple bears a la Franky, think that they will ever be in a position again to mock Diddy clubs. :1eye

Those days are over. :thumsup2

You really are fecking obsessed with Rangers.

Typical wee diddy team chip on the shoulder attitude.

If only people like you would get off your arse and support St Mirren they might just have a better team.

Now that Green appears to be away, at least from direct involvement of either shareholding or being on the board, what do we reckon he has made personally from this.

My guesstimate

Salary and Bonuses, £1m
IPO fee, about £2m
Shares, about £2m

So I think somewhere around £5m, pretty much all of the money the fans put in at the IPO.

Nice little retirement plan that.

Obviously you missed the part about Dunfermline still being in major financial distress and not having enough money to finish the season. ^_^

Anybody can buy a football club when you get a 0p in the pound cva, problem for you muppets is you don't have the money to fund the club much longer.

Stop it! I can't take any more laughs today!

If only people like you would get off your arse and support St Mirren they might just have a better team.

Typical delusions of grandeur. If only more of you had bought season tickets Chucky could have broke the million.

If only people like you had lifted a finger your old club might not have died and your new one wouldn't be hurtling towards insolvency. :(

Pray for Frankie.

Enjoyed the deluded twats interviewed on BBC. Especially the old biddy going on about that cheeky wee chappy ally. Yip he's cheeky for the money he's fleeced from rangers faithful but no way is he wee unless you compare him to a hump back whale.

Oh the irony of that post from a soon to be ex-Hearts fan.

F.O.H. are drawing £120,000 per month DD's and sticking in their own bank accounts not the clubs.

Hearts fans paid out £1.2m in a share issue but still have no certificates for these shares after 9 months.

B.D.O being paid directly from club funds which will run out soon.

Lowland league for you soon enough Jambo.

Tell you something Aberdeens bank debts are £10,800,000 bigger than that of Rangers right now!!!!

How is sell out saturday going????

Oh right :thumsup2

I think this is because The Rangers can't get bank credit facilities.

Dons are fine, despite a being a wee bit off-key last night.