Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's back! :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

:1eye

Yes i'm back and judging from your post count it seems like you never left. :rolleyes:

I know it's all about Rangers and that you are obssesed with us but feck sake how many posts about Rangers accounts do you need to make. Rangers must keep you awake at night judging by the amount of time you seem to spend posting about the club.

You do relise St mirren have a vital relegation batttle against Hearts on Saturday don't you?? Maybe not!!! :unsure2:

Edited by Frank de bear

Well yes ... because they rolled over and died :1eye

Yawn.....

Rangers FC by "THE RT HON LORD NIMMO SMITH"

On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC, by entering into an asset sale and purchase agreement with the joint administrators. The name of Sevco Scotland Limited was subsequently changed to The Rangers Football Club Limited. We shall refer to this company as Newco.

[7] Newco was not admitted to membership of the SPL. Instead it became the operator of Rangers FC within the Third Division of the Scottish Football League ("the SFL").

Source:

THE SCOTTISH PREMIER LEAGUE LIMITED

Yawn.....

On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC, by entering into an asset sale and purchase agreement with the joint administrators. The name of Sevco Scotland Limited was subsequently changed to The Rangers Football Club Limited. We shall refer to this company as Newco.

[7] Newco was not admitted to membership of the SPL. Instead it became the operator of Rangers FC within the Third Division of the Scottish Football League ("the SFL").

Source:

Tedi! You just had to come back!

My old man is going to be absent from my grandsons christening this weekend, that's because he died 7 years ago.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/205975-european-clubs-body-downgrades-rangers-status-but-recognises-history/

Rangers are permitted to hold associate membership, which holds no voting rights, as they are one of the founder members of the ECA. The organisation considers the club’s history to be continuous regardless of the change of company.

The ECA is the sole independent body recognised by UEFA and FIFA as representing clubs at European level.

Yes i'm back and judging from your post count it seems like you never left. :rolleyes:

I know it's all about Rangers and that you are obssesed with us but feck sake how many posts about Rangers accounts do you need to make. Rangers must keep you awake at night judging by the amount of time you seem to spend posting about the club.

You do relise St mirren have a vital relegation batttle against Hearts on Saturday don't you?? Maybe not!!! :unsure2:

So because we're playing Hertz I have to stop laughing at Sevco? :1eye

What can I say, I'm obsessed with laughing at 'Rangers' and the huge numbers of cretins such as yourself who follow them.

Carry on lashing out at your enemies. :thumsup2

Tedi! You just had to come back!

Yeah just had to remind you lot of who the most succesful club in Scotland is.....

RESPONSE FROM THE ASA

ASSESSMENT

Not upheld.

Whilst the ASA acknowledged that Newco had not taken on all the debts and liabilities of Oldco, when it purchased its assets and buisness and that that would normally preclude it from trading on the reputation of the former company, we noted that from and Independent Commission appointed by the SPL and the ECA had reached the conclusion that the football club RFC was a recognisable entity in its own right, and that it had continued in existence despite being transferred to another owner and

So because we're playing Hertz I have to stop laughing at Sevco? :1eye

What can I say, I'm obsessed with laughing at 'Rangers' and the huge numbers of cretins such as yourself who follow them.

Carry on lashing out at your enemies. :thumsup2

You aint my ememy nor is your pishy wee irrelevent club, St Mirren could go bust tomorrow and i would laugh for about 10 minutes then forget about them.

I just find it strange that you seem to be more interested in Rangers accounts than your own team who will be playing it's biggest game of the season in a few days.

Much like the crackpot **** on here last night while they played Barca in the champions league. It really is all about Rangers for most people on here.

You aint my ememy nor is your pishy wee irrelevent club, St Mirren could go bust tomorrow and i would laugh for about 10 minutes then forget about them.

I just find it strange that you seem to be more interested in Rangers accounts than your own team who will be playing it's biggest game of the season in a few days.

Much like the crackpot **** on here last night while they played Barca in the champions league. It really is all about Rangers for most people on here.

its all about the most hilarious show on earth. Normal sane folk just can't help but pull up a chair and point and laugh at the bizarre contortions you (I believe the correct term is) fuds get into.

Thank you Rangers and thank you The Rangers for bring such a fantastic comedy spectacle to us.

We don't do going bust, we leave that to disgusting, immoral, debt shedders like the old Rangers. :thumsup2

Pishy wee irrelevant club with 136 years of unbroken history, we welcome the chase! :thumsup2

Yawn.....

Source:

Yet the accounts state something different

Bought for a £1 :lol:

did they ever get the 99p change? :unsure2: