Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I noticed Sevco have a £2.5m overdraft from a private individual. No doubt when its used it will be paid back with excessive interest via the season tickets. That's assuming there isn't a general strike by fans in late spring/early summer.

And people are wondering why you are deleting your posting history :1eye .

Tedi seems unaware that anyone can use Google or Archive.org to view old pages/posts.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I noticed Sevco have a £2.5m overdraft from a private individual. No doubt when its used it will be paid back with excessive interest via the season tickets. That's assuming there isn't a general strike by fans in late spring/early summer.

Now, where have I heard of that sort of deal before?

This story is growing more legs than an Octopus.

Link

Ally expects top players to head to Ibrokes for the love of the club ..... or just spouting soundbites with no sense of contradiction ..

Fat Sally recognises that club and company are the same thing .....  :thumsup2  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Massive investment in the lower leagues! :lol:

WTF did Sally think 8 million in SFL3 was? Did he not see the accounts or did he just not give f**k?

Absolute embarrassment of a man. Having him involved with your clumpany would be enough to make anyone consider walking away. Surely he's now completely unemployable when he eventually gets off the gravy train?

Massive investment in the lower leagues! :lol:

WTF did Sally think 8 million in SFL3 was? Did he not see the accounts or did he just not give f**k?

Absolute embarrassment of a man. Having him involved with your clumpany would be enough to make anyone consider walking away. Surely he's now completely unemployable when he eventually gets off the gravy train?

If you were earning £850k for the past 3 years, would you be worried about working again?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=31a60908bfc7f1bbc51332d7e7fde3f7&showtopic=259722

Nae menton or criticism of those who wish to march walk on the Queen's highways.

:lol::lol::lol:F*CKWITS :lol::lol::lol:

This one's a gem:

"Walking and running are only going to be of any good to anyone if they do it every day, not every year."

I know they're a bit fucking slow, but surely they're not dumb enough to think that runners in these events run at no other time of the year at all.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=31a60908bfc7f1bbc51332d7e7fde3f7&showtopic=259722

Nae menton or criticism of those who wish to march walk on the Queen's highways.

:lol::lol::lol:F*CKWITS :lol::lol::lol:

Organisers of the Great Scottish Run have missed a trick.

Organise the Great Scottish March :bounce3 at the same time. Route it past Ibrox, Shove a flute band and a banner at the front and the beefy guys would be out in their hunners. Needs to be short and slow. When you take those short steps which are de rigueur for those on an Orange march, you can't work up much pace. :(

Ally's mate property developer James Keane - played for EKT, was a director of EKT, planned to move EKT to a new stadium at Langlands and build houses on Showpark. You must've heard of him if you're a fan of EKT, or even just from EK.

I was born and raised in EK and I am the same age as swally: grew up a few streets from him and we went to different schools together.

I know the Keane family, I lived two doors along from Drew before he made it big.

I just didn't realise it was the same Keane.

Speaking of Walks

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258960&st=100&hl=+orange%20+order#entry1061398444

Is anyone telling me that loyalist songs are going to stop anytime soon? I seriously doubt it very much. The demonsiation and bigotry levelled against us from allcomers over the last several years has only inflamed the fires of hate. The hatred between us now is worse than it was 30 years ago. In the last two years the Orange Order has seen it ranks swell in record numbers of new members as some may have noticed in this years parade. It is also no coincidence that the situation in NI has also deteriorated somewhat, with the scum trying to take liberties and the protestant population is starting to fight back and it is not over by a long shot.
Lastly, please do not delude yourself that all this has nothing to do with Rangers. Sure, not with the PLC, but with the support and the support is the Club! Just like scum fc supporters, we have our traditions and heritage and they won't be deserted because of any sanctamonious sectarian laws, penned by a ***** appeasing megalomaniac!

matron.png

crabflute.gif

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I wonder what the true fanbase of these clubs would actually be if they had the balls to turn around and tell their "Loyalist" and "Republican" knuckledragging pond spawn to fcuk off and go throw stones at eachother in the streets rather than attach themselves to a sporting contest ?

Thing is.... these mouth breathers have money to spend. "Big" clubs love money. "Big" clubs need lots of money. You can see why it is so much easier to say you condemn these "elements" whilst taking their money.

:huh:

From the Scotsman today

As the Ibrox club inevitably progresses to the Premiership, so McCoist understands his wage will return to what it was when last he managed Rangers in the top flight.

“There is a proviso for those wages to go back up,” he said. “What we have at the moment are one-year rolling contracts and there will be negotiation as we rise, hopefully, through the divisions. It’s not been agreed, to be honest with you, but that’s the general [flow] of it, without going right into the actual details and numbers.”

"There will be negotiations". That will be a first Ally, as there was no negotiation for the £825,000 package.

Ally obviously does not like going into the "actual details and numbers". Normally this mean there is something in the detail or the numbers he doesn't want us to know.

This all smacks of him making up his excuses as he goes along.

Plenty more questions, and definitely plenty more answers to come. :lol:

From the Scotsman today

As the Ibrox club inevitably progresses to the Premiership, so McCoist understands his wage will return to what it was when last he managed Rangers in the top flight.

“There is a proviso for those wages to go back up,” he said. “What we have at the moment are one-year rolling contracts and there will be negotiation as we rise, hopefully, through the divisions. It’s not been agreed, to be honest with you, but that’s the general [flow] of it, without going right into the actual details and numbers.”

When I hear the words 'to be honest with you', I immediately smell a rat. Has he not been honest so far?