Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Someone asked what the big deal was about the game being cancelled, and how it was well within mccoists rights to ask for a cancellation.

This was the response

Because our player wage bill is nearly £8 million and Dunfermline's is about £3.50 and some luncheon vouchers. We should be able to beat these teams with our fucking ladies team.

Lol. Fair point too.

Here is a Gem.

From what I understand it was McCoist who asked for the postponement, well within his rights to do so.

Enter this guy

I do not blame the club nor Ally - I blame the SFA.

This is a completely meaningless international game - no benefit in it whatsoever.

All league games scheduled for that weekend should have been played.

on the RM thread.......

This is a completely meaningless international game - no benefit in it whatsoever.

Damn, I just posted that, took me longer to post cause I was laughing so much.

having just watched some wwe wrestling I've noticed that they've use rangers now then and forever phrase to promote themselves. so I think its only fair for rangers to use 1 of their phrases and this 1 seems quite good for them.

post-33815-0-94858200-1381160103_thumb.j

Ever since, the level of sheer greed around this bloated cash cow of a club has been truly shameful and staggering. Also, it appears to be unrelenting.

Just last week the club announced annual losses in excess of £14m.

This was eye-watering stuff which might just have shaken a massive rump of the Ibrox support to its core.

Yesterday’s protests against the board at Somerset Park suggest many of these fans have now woken up to the fact their club is being milked once again for all of its worth.

So let us strip this story back to its starting point and examine the enormous sums that have come and gone between then and now. All for the price of Whyte’s pound.

There is no precise way of knowing how much Donald Muir, the financial fixer who plucked Whyte from obscurity and delivered him on to Rangers’ doorstep, profited from his seminal role in this debacle.

But given his paymasters at Lloyds wiped out an £18m debt overnight and also freed itself from the spectre of a £50m tax bill, it seems

Were it not for his public validation of Green then a wary Rangers support would not have rushed to stump up for 38,000 season tickets.

And without this phenomenal level of backing, Green’s plans to make a killing on a hurried share issue would also have been up in smoke.

So what is the Ibrox totaliser standing at now? £125m? Maybe a good deal more? All divvied up on the back of a one pound deal. Yes, this Rangers story is a disgusting tale of sickening greed, dragged out over a sustained two-and-a-half year period of obscene scavenging.

All the while the club itself continues to drift towards the rocks for a second time with those at the helm seemingly too busy barricading themselves in to notice the imminent danger.

And, really, who could blame them?

In this shameless orgy they’ve enjoyed quite a bang for their buck and groped a great deal of flesh for a pound.

The key part

The Rangers manager, of course, was also handsomely rewarded, with wages of £825,000 for winning the one title this club never previously had ambitions to win.

And yet McCoist came cheap at half the price.

Were it not for his public validation of Green then a wary Rangers support would not have rushed to stump up for 38,000 season tickets.

And without this phenomenal level of backing, Green’s plans to make a killing on a hurried share issue would also have been up in smoke.

Is this the first time Jackson has come out and said what we all knew? That Ally despite his PR guff was milking the club for his own ends every bit as much as Green, Stockbridge etc.

Will this open the floodgates to public slaughtering of McCoist, Uncle Walter, John Grieg, Gordon Smith and Sandy Jardine - legends all? Legends who had their price.

Edited by thelegendthatis

on the RM thread.......

Aye that's right because the SFA decide who is being called up by Honduras, bet the bright spark wouldn't be saying that if it was players called up for their beloved England.

Aye that's right because the SFA decide who is being called up by Honduras,  bet the bright spark wouldn't be saying that if it was players called up for their beloved England.

You're pushing the imagination there, a Rangers International player called up for England? Ever?

He says St Mirren are a new club? Too many bangs on the head for auld Terry

Is it no only them pisshead, bigot, goalkeepers that used to play for you that are still claiming you're the same club? You know the ones? The flying pigs, Andy Gorams.