Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's an opinion that a football club can't die. Do you actually enjoy having this argument?

I'm not spending my day trawling through forums, why do people say things like this then act as if they're winning an argument because the person isn't willing to spend their time sifting through shite online?!

No it was just a general comment, no need to over analyse all my words and question everything. You're not coming across clever.

He's no gay, he's got a kiddie with Sarah.

> It's an opinion that a football club can't die. Do you actually enjoy having this argument?

No I was hoping we might have finally found a Rangers fan that could answer the question rather than just spout rubbish. I was wrong. Of course clubs can die. Your opinion is totally worthless since there are facts that show it to be wrong. You can continue to believe it but you will only be proving what I said initially - that you are in denial.

> I'm not spending my day trawling through forums, why do people say things like this then act as if they're winning an argument because the person isn't willing to spend their time sifting through shite online?!

You claimed you didn't want to answer this because it's been answered before. Done to death you said in fact. Yet you now claim it would take you all day to find an example? The reason this causes people to act like they are winning an argument is because that's exactly what they are doing. Your refusal to answer is exactly the same as no answer which is exactly the same as losing the argument.

> No it was just a general comment, no need to over analyse all my words and question everything. You're not coming across clever.

Oh no. A rangers fan that is incapable of answering simple questions doesn't think I'm coming across as clever. HOW WILL I LIVE THIS DOWN?

>He's no gay, he's got a kiddie with Sarah.

Hiya bennet.

> It's an opinion that a football club can't die. Do you actually enjoy having this argument?

No I was hoping we might have finally found a Rangers fan that could answer the question rather than just spout rubbish. I was wrong. Of course clubs can die. Your opinion is totally worthless since there are facts that show it to be wrong. You can continue to believe it but you will only be proving what I said initially - that you are in denial.

> I'm not spending my day trawling through forums, why do people say things like this then act as if they're winning an argument because the person isn't willing to spend their time sifting through shite online?!

You claimed you didn't want to answer this because it's been answered before. Done to death you said in fact. Yet you now claim it would take you all day to find an example? The reason this causes people to act like they are winning an argument is because that's exactly what they are doing. Your refusal to answer is exactly the same as no answer which is exactly the same as losing the argument.

> No it was just a general comment, no need to over analyse all my words and question everything. You're not coming across clever.

Oh no. A rangers fan that is incapable of answering simple questions doesn't think I'm coming across as clever. HOW WILL I LIVE THIS DOWN?

>He's no gay, he's got a kiddie with Sarah.

Hiya bennet.

You're actually a screw ball. People like you don't exist outside of Pie and Bovril though. I've got no time for those that just blindly hate Rangers and Rangers fans.

Old Rangers got to vote whether or not New Rangers were admitted to the SPL, this is not an opinion but a documented fact. Nothing to do with hating either incarnation. To pretend it is an opinion is pure denial.

Thanks. I could not have put that better.

This website has a strange obsession with alias's and new posters and that's because of reprobates like you that spend all day fighting an internet bigot battle.

I was accused of being an alias for my first couple of months, seems to be part of the initiation.

But yes, that's in no small part due to roasters such as AWRA/Benny and their inability to sick to the rules of the forum and behave with a touch of dignity.

Right Rangers fans old and new- one of my genuine questions:

Are you enjoying this season so far?

The reason I ask is that it sounds a bit boring.

Last season we also won the third tier by a (soon to be smashed) record margin, winning lots of games very comfortably. It got tedious.

I'm enjoying this one more, where points are much harder to come by.

I'm not having a go. I'm just curious as to how much fun can be derived from such consistent and extreme dominance.

Thoughts please...

Right Rangers fans old and new- one of my genuine questions:

Are you enjoying this season so far?

The reason I ask is that it sounds a bit boring.

Last season we also won the third tier by a (soon to be smashed) record margin, winning lots of games very comfortably. It got tedious.

I'm enjoying this one more, where points are much harder to come by.

I'm not having a go. I'm just curious as to how much fun can be derived from such consistent and extreme dominance.

Thoughts please...

I'm loving this season. It isn't boring in the slightest, we're used to Rangers winning mostly all the time anyway. I think if we win the Scottish cup it will be a successful season.