Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gimme, gimme, gimme, all your fkn money. We want more and more and more. Greed is good. Long Live capitalism.

Long Live A Rangerses. Hey, you Cash Cows, come on in to be milked. Roll up, roll up, Pigs in Pokes for sale here, Barrels of snake oil round the back. Want to buy a blue flying carpet? Give us your bank account details. There's hundreds born evey minute. You can fool all of Ra People all of the time. 15 pound notes for sale, 52 pounds each. Look! There's a squirrel!

FFS!!! There are no words, just none at all to do justice to this utter fail.[/quote

I've just had a bog-standard birthday - a few woolly, drinky and ready presents, and then a meal out with the folks. Then I come home to a bonus pressie of a great big chuckle from the maths geniuses at Ibrox.

Cheers, Sevco!

Happy Birthday WRK :) , mines is a week later :thumsup2 , Champagne & Cognac at the ready and will have one for ya ?, mibees one too many :lol: .

What sort of fanny calls Christmas "Chrimbo"?

Cringeworthy stuff from mad Norman....

What sort of a fanny makes an alias and then gets caught in the act and then proceeds to dig a huge hole trying to blame a MOD for his/her error ?, I may add as well that what sort of a fanny creates non posting rep giving fud aliases just to protect his false reputation on P&B ?.

Aye you have a merry Chrimbo :) , ya fanny :lol: .

Nice.

Oh dreary me. The nit-picking hordes are at it again. I'd wager that the ones who point and laugh are the same literalistic idioti who called foul over Ally's rather informative season-ticket graph from last year.

post-44711-0-56031800-1387217989_thumb.j

The type of fool who asked such as, "Haw, what's the scale on that bar graph?". As if they'd know a scale if they found one on their fish supper.

The simple truth is we have a shed-load of points. Learn the difference between literal truth and poetic truth ya c***s!

Oh dreary me.  The nit-picking hordes are at it again.  I'd wager that the ones who point and laugh are the same literalistic idioti who called foul over Ally's rather informative season-ticket graph from last year. 

bar graph.JPG

The type of fool who asked such as, "Haw, what's the scale on that bar graph?".  As if they'd know a scale if they found one on their fish supper.

The simple truth is we have a shed-load of points.  Learn the difference between literal truth and poetic truth ya c***s!

Sorry, The_, but the ad specifically says the figures cannot be disputed. So, fifteen games for fifty two points - how does that work?

Oh dreary me.  The nit-picking hordes are at it again.  I'd wager that the ones who point and laugh are the same literalistic idioti who called foul over Ally's rather informative season-ticket graph from last year. 

bar graph.JPG

The type of fool who asked such as, "Haw, what's the scale on that bar graph?".  As if they'd know a scale if they found one on their fish supper.

The simple truth is we have a shed-load of points.  Learn the difference between literal truth and poetic truth ya c***s!

Please sir I know...

Yer club had a shed load of money this time last year, now they've none.

My bad, that's poetic justice and not poetic truth.

Carry on.

I think we may well have to file No. 8 in the same folder as all the other wee loudmouths who have made bold statements? ;)

File me under not really caring what some tit from Yorkshire thinks.

Remind me...How many season tickets did you end up buying? Bold statenents indeed.

File me under not really caring what some tit from Yorkshire thinks.

Remind me...How many season tickets did you end up buying? Bold statenents indeed.

Oh here we go with the world record fourth tier attendance figures n aw that routine.

Well I do know Killie have sold enough ST's over the years to avoid any sort of liquidation event No8 !, did your old club mange that ? :P .