Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is from the daily record article and shows what ally thinks about that wage cut!

“Dialogue between Graham and me is very important because we need to be seen to be doing the right things.

Need to be seen to be doing the right things like a wage cut offer without following through.

I'll second Monkey, seasons greetings to all the BRALT'ers of all persuasion.

Have a good one guys.

Aye happy superstition practicing for whichever mid winter ritual feasting you partake in.

If you'd offered Rangers men the option of survive but be pish or let the club disappear forever. I seriously think a lot would ponder this.

McCoist doesn't need asked.

Great idea for a new poll.

I think most of them would prefer disappear forever, tbh.

Merry Xmas to one and all .... off to the beach later to wtach the sunset and take a wee dip in the warm Indian ocean. (a traditional Xmas).

Reminds me that we're going to see that new Walter Mitty film next week......

IRONIC or what?? :lol: :lol: '

Here is some more IRONY re Tom English. As per, they are ignoring the message and attacking the messenger. 'Thick' doen't do them justice.

bombaybadboy08

Bin Laden b*****d

• photo-thumb-7760.jpg?_r=1377155095
  • True Blue
  • big_starc.png
  • 30,740 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:46 AM

Thick c**t still doesn't get it.

A merry festive day to all real football fans. I've kicked off with Buck's Fizz and French Coffee. (cognac instead of whisky) Hoping to survive the day.

Here is some more IRONY re Tom English. As per, they are ignoring the message and attacking the messenger. 'Thick' doen't do them justice.

A merry festive day to all real football fans. I've kicked off with Buck's Fizz and French Coffee. (cognac instead of whisky) Hoping to survive the day.

Redded in error mate! Apologies. Will make up for it.

Merry Christmas to one and all. Had a hectic morning..never in the history of mankind has so much been spent on cheap plastic rubbish. If i see one more Monster effing High anything i will scream.

Just started work and looking forward to a profitable day...God knows i need it

Merry Christmas to one and all. Had a hectic morning..never in the history of mankind has so much been spent on cheap plastic rubbish. If i see one more Monster effing High anything i will scream.

Just started work and looking forward to a profitable day...God knows i need it

To pay for that season ticket??? :)