Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

“I would never want to operate with a budget that would put the club in jeopardy."

Bit fucking late for that ya rabble-rousing corpulent oaf.

Edited by AberdeenBud

House. :rolleyes:

Where's aw ra bears ?

Don't know about them (well, yes, I think we all know about them ;), but I think all the returnees today owe the likes of AberdeenBud, ApacheDon, StonedSailor, Monkey Tennis - yes, even HellBhoy and YT - a wee bit of thanks for continuing the berr-baiting through the quiet times. Welcome back, Y'all!

Now it looks like we're in for another excrement/aircon interface, let's enjoy the show :thumsup2

Now that there has been bad news at Mordhor, is now a good time to stick a tenner on The Clone Rangers being gubbed at Forfar Monday night ? . Every time the last incarnation got news like this they lost their very next league game, and their unbeaten run has go on Forfar too long :lol: .

"Indeed, McCoist is prepared to argue that he needs to spend more, rather than less, on his squad in order to ensure that he can guide them to the Premiership by the summer of 2015."

Aye good luck with that Sally.

Edited by captainkev

Shit goes down, and the P&B sleuth are over on the "Unfair to rangers" thread, slagging YT off and discussing: Hillwalking! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a set of spineless morons. In some ways, this is better than the first time round - back then we still had a bit of sympathy for a couple - when we thought some of them were actually interested in football, not just servile, bile-spouting supremacist cretins.

What surprises me most about the players not taking a cut. Is that it was obvious PR by the spivs to turn the fans against the players, and divert attention away from them. It appears The Ragers fans haven't bought it.

Why not? Fúck knows they've bought into every other pile of bullshit and moonbeam fantasy.

Dallas Cowboys, Euro Leagues, even...

orange-tap.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: and indeed :lol: