Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But instead of securing the ships finances and fielding a team that would compete to win the lower divisions with a board on modest wages & bonuses it's all about competing with a club that you won't be playing a competitive fixture against for over 18 months ?.

Even though The Clone Rangers aren't in any division to compete with Celtic, it is still all about Celtic. This will be your clubs undoing in the end

Now, I may be mistaken but I'm SURE we've heard all this before. Silly Billies, slow learners............non-learners in fact.

I imagine Celtic would defeat The Rangers rather easily in a cup tie. Although, tbf, you do get the occasional giant killing in fitba'.

I would normally root for the underdog but nah, they wouldn't consider themselves the 'wee' team so fvck em. (IF it ever happens)

Are you trying to bore Youngsy to death?

What was going through your mind when you posted that.........

WHIT ?, no enigma machine to decode my post then :lol: .

No ten words or less or didn't read it this time lol ? :1eye .

So you actually are a huge fanny on the forum then and have the capability to read more than one paragraph but just decide deliberately to be a cnut towards everyone who doesn't support the Clone Rangers :rolleyes: , fcuk off ya troll :thumbsdown .

WHIT ?, no enigma machine to decode my post then :lol: .

No ten words or less or didn't read it this time lol ? :1eye .

So you actually are a huge fanny on the forum then and have the capability to read more than one paragraph but just decide deliberately to be a cnut towards everyone who doesn't support the Clone Rangers :rolleyes: , fcuk off ya troll :thumbsdown .

You honestly think that i wasted my time reading that post lol

You honestly think that i wasted my time reading that post lol

You have been wasting your time replying to my posts !, so what's your point then if you don't read them ?.

Is this you admitting you do not read posts but feel the need to reply to posts you don't even bother to read to reply to then ?, classic wumming and trolling techniques right there Becky, so fcuk off then back under yer B&B bridge troll.

Figo

Ian Durrant

• photo-thumb-58956.jpg?_r=1388396396
  • True Blue
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 543 posts

Posted Today, 11:37 AM

I got the unsponsored shirt last week and its ok quality... the flash on the neck looks like it will eventually come off tho but over all its a nice snug fit compared to the Umbro and looks good.

Anybody up in Aberdeen seen a fat fvckin' orc waddling about in a 'nice snug' top?

Tedi has resorted to logging in on one of his many aliases "JigsElbow" so he can give me more red dots and back up his stupidity in the Rankers v Arbroath thread :lol: , truly desperate stuff from the Polterfhud after breaking himself on it :lol: .

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=264419

Only a really short-sighted Rangers fan could read that article and focus on Paulo Sergio's hair-ruffling comments about Rangers staff while totally missing statements like:

'SERGIO was dismayed when the winger left Tynecastle to join Rangers in the bottom tier last term and says Templeton has been dragged down by his 18 months away from the top flight.'

A consensus on Ally ... no wonder we struggle to get a sensible debate with the majority of bears on here when you see the struggle they have getting a serious debate amongst themselves ...

Ten pages and hardly any posts debating the pro and cons of Ally's ability as a manager ..

Edit: Then this on fan ownership the "Pompey Way" !!

OK so I am confused. Why would a Plastic go on a Rangers forum and post a link on P&B - which is unique amongst message boards in catering to all tastes?

f**k off with your RM or FF links. If we happen to be interested we'll read them for ourselves.

Respect the forum.

OK so I am confused. Why would a Plastic go on a Rangers forum and post a link on P&B - which is unique amongst message boards in catering to all tastes?

f**k off with your RM or FF links. If we happen to be interested we'll read them for ourselves.

Respect the forum.

No need to be embarrassed by your fellow follow followers, Kincy, we all know:

a. They're not representative of the rangers' fans, and

b. We've got more than enough rockets (of all flavours) on P&B - although I believe the thickest and most pitiful are to be found following one of two teams. Care to guess which? (Clue - vikings, stars, Portugal)

b. We've got more than enough rockets (of all flavours) on P&B - although I believe the thickest and most pitiful are to be found following one of two teams. Care to guess which? (Clue - vikings, stars, Portugal)

I am not embarrassed. I just have disdain at the idea of making a thoroughly decent forum a sub-thread of FF or RM.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I am not embarrassed. I just have disdain at the idea of making a thoroughly decent form a sub-thread of FF or RM.

Since we talk about what the owners have to say, what the manager and players have to say and what the papers have to say, there's no problem with usalso discussing what the fans have to grunt?

If they are as thick as you seem to think they are, those clues will be way too difficult for them.

I haven't been working since last Thursday, tomorrow is going to be a blank too, and I'm babysitting on Thursday, so I've too much time on my hands, hence my appearance in this thread.

I've been "contributing" to all sorts of other topics, too, I really need to get out more! :lol: