Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm sure that at the time of the IPO they said they would need at least one if not two more boosts afore they got to the top flight for the first time, but it is damn hard to find....

However, in the prospectus

rifc-prospectus.pdf

Possible future share offerings
The Company may offer additional shares in the future, which may adversely affect the market price of
the outstanding Ordinary Shares. The Company has no current plans (that is, at least for the next twelve
months) for a subsequent offering of its shares or of rights or invitations to subscribe for shares. However,
it is possible that the Company may decide to offer additional shares in the longer term. An additional
offering of shares by the Company or the public perception that an offering may occur, could have an
adverse effect on the market price of the Ordinary Shares.

Ahahahahah!

Nae popcorn lads :lol::lol::lol:

Tremendous Bendarroch.

I didn't think any Rangers fan would attempt to portray this as good news, but you bloody well have.

Well played sir.

You've learnt your lines and you're gonna recite them.

I don't for a minute think you believe them though.

Tremendous Bendarroch.

I didn't think any Rangers fan would attempt to portray this as good news, but you bloody well have.

Well played sir.

You've learnt your lines and you're gonna recite them.

I don't for a minute think you believe them though.

I'll be honest - when I saw Bendy's joyful posting, I thought that either

a. He's on the drugs,

b. I'm just not reading this right, or

c. He really is that thick.

Guess what conclusion I came to?

Statement from Wallace on the Rangers website-

GRAHAM WALLACE has moved once again to allay fears Rangers are heading for administration by categorically denying that will happen.

Speculation suggesting the club is heading in that direction just two years after that previously happened at Ibrox has been lingering in recent weeks.

But Wallace, speaking as he launched Gers’ new ‘Ready to Listen’ fan engagement initiative, insisted that isn’t the case.

The chief executive is currently conducting a 120-day review of the entire business as he tries to put a structured plan :lol: for the future into place.

At the halfway point of that, he remains confident of piecing together a sustainable model :lol: for the Light Blues can follow successfully in the long term.

Wallace told RangersTV: “I think it’s important to say the board, myself and the executive team are working very hard to rebuild the club.

“We are now midway through our 120-day review which is looking at every area of the business.

“What I categorically can say to all Rangers fans worldwide is that there is no threat of a second administration.:lol:

“Sometimes it is difficult to come out and rebut every element which appears in the Press in terms of potential administration.

“Let me put that to bed once and for all. We are absolutely focused on the long-term sustainability :lol: and success of Rangers Football Club.

“Supporters should not be concerned by some of the ill-informed comment they are reading. We are working our way through the business in a very logical and organised fashion.”

Rumours have also been circulating that Wallace is contemplating his own future at the club and considering quitting his post.

But three months on from his appointment in November, he has also dismissed that idea as he focuses instead on getting Rangers on the right track.

Wallace added: “I knew exactly what I was getting into when I agreed to come and join the club and my position today is no different from then.

“I am working very hard seven days a week and the board are standing alongside me working very hard too.

“There is a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes and we are all totally committed to the long-term success of this club. There is no threat of people walking away.” :lol:

happy to fill surveys but too busy to take active leadership role. impressed with G wallace let him make the decisions the way he did at M City. possibility of arab contacts? would compromise on B Struth Ibrox Stadium if Saudi Arabian investment possible. Second choice Barain.

Best answers to the monkey thing from Jungle G

:) , gee en yous

They can get tae...

I am gutted that I missed the shenanigans over on the wee thread:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/203928-the-most-embarrassing-thing-to-happen-in-scottish-football/

I read through the last few pages and no wonder it was locked. However, I did manage to amass an impressive collection of:

Spat dummies

Toys chucked fae prams

Handbags

I am willing to offer them back to the original owners at a fair price or I can put them on E-bay. Any offer considered!

Trying to point out on Faecesbook to a few diets I know , the similiarities to Hearts dying in 1904/5 and the buns now, and lookee here at how they died :D...

Proposal for Loan offer from existing shareholders :D

During season 1904-05 the club ran into financial difficulties because the limited company formed in 1903 was unable to continue after debts amounting to £1,400 had accumulated. In March 1905 at a Quarterly General Meeting, a resolution, "Proposal for Temporary Loans from Present Shareholders", was defeated by 94 votes to 72, but later that month, three resolutions were passed and the company was voluntarily wound up.

GRAHAM WALLACE has moved once again to allay fears Rangers are heading for administration by categorically denying that will happen.

Speculation suggesting the club is heading in that direction just two years after that previously happened at Ibrox has been lingering in recent weeks.

But Wallace, speaking as he launched Gers’ new ‘Ready to Listen’ fan engagement initiative, insisted that isn’t the case.

The chief executive is currently conducting a 120-day review of the entire business as he tries to put a structured plan :lol: for the future into place.

At the halfway point of that, he remains confident of piecing together a sustainable model :lol: for the Light Blues can follow successfully in the long term.

Wallace told RangersTV: “I think it’s important to say the board, myself and the executive team are working very hard to rebuild the club.

“We are now midway through our 120-day review which is looking at every area of the business.

“What I categorically can say to all Rangers fans worldwide is that there is no threat of a second administration. :lol:

“Sometimes it is difficult to come out and rebut every element which appears in the Press in terms of potential administration.

“Let me put that to bed once and for all. We are absolutely focused on the long-term sustainability :lol: and success of Rangers Football Club.

“Supporters should not be concerned by some of the ill-informed comment they are reading. We are working our way through the business in a very logical and organised fashion.”

Rumours have also been circulating that Wallace is contemplating his own future at the club and considering quitting his post.

But three months on from his appointment in November, he has also dismissed that idea as he focuses instead on getting Rangers on the right track.

Wallace added: “I knew exactly what I was getting into when I agreed to come and join the club and my position today is no different from then.

“I am working very hard seven days a week and the board are standing alongside me working very hard too.

“There is a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes and we are all totally committed to the long-term success of this club. There is no threat of people walking away.” :lol:

'No threat of a second administration.' Does he mention whether liquidation is also ruled out?

[ETA: Plasma beat me to it.]

Edited by The DA

“What I categorically can say to all Rangers fans worldwide is that there is no threat of a second administration. :lol:

All those smilies can mean only 1 thing...

Graham Wallace is HBQC :-(

Edited by bennett

Tremendous Bendarroch.

Well played sir.

It's much better news than the heavily promoted and slavered over alternative promised by the D&P's on here.

Could it be regarded as good news in any traditional sense? That would require reasoned debate - something the bralt is devoid of.

Just look at the desperate pish above from the board WKR for all the proof you might ever need.

:)