Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@ClydeSSB: Ally McCoist says he's been assured £1.5mil loan is part of the business plan and doesn't fear money running out or another administration.

Is the business plan ensuring he doesn't take that promised wage cut?

oops predictive text is a bugger.

Weird, my predictive text suggests words that actually exist.

Anyway, if I was Stirling Albion I would turn up at Ibrox on 9th March and claim you read it in the paper that you were playing some team called Rangers.

From the Sun

Rangers are on the verge of kicking out Craig Whyte's massive legal claim against them - by CLOSING the firm he used to sue them. Gers' legal advisors are locked in a battle with the disgraced ex-owner for control of Sevco 5088 Ltd - the company he used to launch his damages action.

Fighting over a sinking ship.

I guess that's more money away from the club in legal fees.

If they are so confident Sir Craigy has no legal claim the why try to close the company why not let him take them to court?

No smoke without fire.

Tick Tock

Please, tell me that's a wind-up.

Because if not, it is just fúcking embarrassing. Bad enough that their fans don't respect or give a fúck about any other team in Scotland, but that's a disgrace.

Correct.

This is not merely a minor error that should have been picked up before it reached print.

Instead it's indicative of that arrogant, disrespectful mind set that sees all diddy clubs as interchangeable.

yip getting corrected on grammar is the normal deflection tactic of a wounded bear.

For the record I am quite anti-Rangers (although I think the attitude of some people is as bad the other way).

My point was, when you typed that word, what was your phone / computer / whatever trying to correct it to? If you had typed it correctly then why would predictive text change it to an incorrect spelling? If you had made a typo, why would predictive text change it to another word that also doesn't exist?

Or was there no predictive text at all and you're just making it up, unable to admit that you made a mistake?

Correct.

This is not merely a minor error that should have been picked up before it reached print.

Instead it's indicative of that arrogant, disrespectful mind set that sees all diddy clubs as interchangeable.

You Queens Park supporters really do have a thing about The Rangers

Sevco are just one huge embarrassment and the best thing about it is that their knuckle dragging followers don't even realise it. They really do think others admire their club, when in fact we all just laugh at them. Brilliant.

Wonder who said this "Without putting a number on it, there is sufficient cash in the bank. Come April we’d be confident that the club will have sufficient cash in the bank in order to maintain our operations."

Wonder who said this "Without putting a number on it, there is sufficient cash in the bank. Come April we’d be confident that the club will have sufficient cash in the bank in order to maintain our operations."

Was it Bob Monkhouse?