Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers 3

Law 36′ McMillan 69′ (og) Daly 72′

stenhousemuir.png
Stenhousemuir 3

Dickson 16′ Higgins 58′, 75′ (pen)

rofl_emoticon_medium.gif

Hang on, let me get this right. A team other than Sevco - at Ibrox - were awarded a fairly late penalty, that mattered to the end result?

FFS! :thumsup2 Were Stenny playing in blue?

Edited by Apache Don

DA ya arse. the hoi polloi is a phrase of redundancy like "PIN Number".

Seeing, though, as I am not a quibbling chunt you caught me bang to rights, so have a Charles. How're you doing anyway?

I've edited this to say something else. You mentioned "O-Level Greek". Back before most of you were born I did O-Grades. They can't now do O-Levels in Scotland, Shirley?

I didn't actually do Greek (nae sniggering from the anally fixated) at the school but did do New Testament Greek/Koine Greek at Yoonie. NT Greek is 'rougher' than the Greek of Aristotle and Plato.

Greek for the hoi polloi then?

I did O grades too. Then Highers. Then Sixth Year Certificate.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 19m
A lot of discussion has been generated with regards to the actual status of Rangers. Fans deserve to have a clarification.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 11m
There is a distinction between company and club. The club does not have a separate legal personality, so it cannot have contractual rights

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 8m
The agreement characterises the club as an asset so it could be transferred to a new company. This may prove problematic under UEFA rule

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 6m
The question therefore is whether the initial registration and membership of the old company allows it to 'create' an asset and name it:club

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 5m
Although national legislation may perhaps allow a club to be treated as an asset, there is a serious objection in terms of UEFA regulation.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 1m
The club, therefore, is an entity that can be owned & operated by a company, but here, it depends on whether its transfer is valid.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 1m
My respectful disagreement with his Lordship is not on whether the club can have a recognisable status.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20 45s
But on whether such 'recognisable' status has been created contrary to the current regulatory framewo

lolzers ahoy...............

I asked my dad, a Chelsea season ticket holder, what he thought of the Rangers situation tonight. His response was 'Well, it wouldn't be the worst thing if they ceased to exist completely. I wouldn't have any problem with it.'

I have yet to canvas the opinion of any Linfield supporters however.

I asked my dad, a Chelsea season ticket holder, what he thought of the Rangers situation tonight. His response was 'Well, it wouldn't be the worst thing if they ceased to exist completely. I wouldn't have any problem with it.'

I have yet to canvas the opinion of any Linfield supporters however.

How very interesting.Please do keep us all aware of what your dad thinks on the issues of the day....

Did Stenny hit the reset button on their attempted 'record breaking' win streak ... yet again another setback. :thumsup2

Yes, but remember that other record.

Rangers, uniquely, have not conceded a goal away from home since the last time they conceded a goal away from home.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I'd rather hear what his dad, uncle, niece or even grandmother has to say since it would be more worthwhile than the shite you and Benny post .... and that's a fact.

It's not really a fact it's actually an opinion and like arseholes everyone's got one.....