Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's not a great deal of detail of the Easdale deal, but the Laxey deal seems very one-sided. 15% on a secured loan with an option (at their discretion) of a payback in shares.

I thought it was only sheep that got fleeced, not bears!

Edited by Granny Danger

There's not a great deal of detail of the Easdale deal, but the Laxey deal seems very one-sided. 15% on a secured loan with an option (at their discretion) of a payback in shares.

I thought it was only sheep that got fleeced, not bears!

Their fans are certainly behaving like sheep.

Neither have the bearz .. they can't even read the club's statement properly. Many are convinced Sandy the Shark is not charging a fee ...

Apparently after reading this ..

most concluded it means no fee and interest free.

Tedi has been giving them lessons in comprehension again, so it would seem.

No wonder they continually get ripped off .... :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26321268

Seems the BBC are struggling to decipher the message too :rolleyes:

Sale and leaseback by the back door?

Seems like a complicated web of mis direction. Sure there are some egg heads out there who will explain this better but:

This a loan to this company, to provide working capital, from individual investors who already have a sizeable chunk of shares in this company, secured against assets owned by the company they have these shares in, or against future shares in this very same club/ company that they already have these shares in. Simples

Neither have the bearz .. they can't even read the club's statement properly. Many are convinced Sandy the Shark is not charging a fee ...

Apparently after reading this ..

most concluded it means no fee and interest free.

Tedi has been giving them lessons in comprehension again, so it would seem.

No wonder they continually get ripped off .... :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Mibbes the club statement has a misprint.

Or mibbes you've just made another James Hunt of yourself. I can see why you feel at home on RM ;)

Sale and leaseback by the back door?

Seems like a complicated web of mis direction. Sure there are some egg heads out there who will explain this better but:

This a loan to this company, to provide working capital, from individual investors who already have a sizeable chunk of shares in this company, secured against assets owned by the company they have these shares in, or against future shares in this very same club/ company that they already have these shares in. Simples

We know two weeks ago that the coffers ran out. This loan is most likely going to be used to fund administration, because without it they would have to go into voluntary liquidation.

:lol: that'll be the precious car park gone

According to this fellow on twitter, that could pose a significant problem.

Harry Brady @HarryBradyCU Follow

Remember, planning consent states club deck only useable whilst RFC have access to Albion St car park

8:02 AM - 24 Feb 2014

edited because I don't have a fucking clue how to embed a twitter link.

Edited by Mybitchunderprotest

I looked at orcmedia. There is much discord there. Pleasing.

.This one is good.

simplythebest

Forever a Unionistphoto-thumb-2230.jpg?_r=1391448675

• True Blue
  • big_starb.png
  • 39,576 posts

Who has said we don't have money? Who's said it's a crisis loan?

Edited for clarification

Edited by cyderspaceman

Mibbes :)

How do you feel about your club paying investors 15% for a 6 month secured loan facility? Looks pretty desperate IMO.

Jack D

We discussed it on here on Friday and my opinion hasn't changed for the better now the terms of the loans are a bit clearer (well to those of us who can read):

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?view=findpost&p=8177213

We all know we're skint

Nae Bear thinks getting £1.5M in cash in exchange for 'future shares' is a good idea and 15% return in 6 months is getting towards usury territory

Nae Bear welcomes this situation

The best I can hope for is we pay the wages to the end of the season and start 2014/2015 on a strict budget with no pay-outs to spivs and chancers but this is looking increasingly less likely.

The bits in red are changes to my Friday opinion now we are slightly better informed.

Jack D

We discussed it on here on Friday and my opinion hasn't changed for the better now the terms of the loans are a bit clearer (well to those of us who can read):

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?view=findpost&p=8177213

We all know we're skint

Nae Bear thinks getting £1.5M in cash in exchange for 'future shares' is a good idea and 15% return in 6 months is getting towards usury territory

Nae Bear welcomes this situation

The best I can hope for is we pay the wages to the end of the season and start 2014/2015 on a strict budget with no pay-outs to spivs and chancers but this is looking increasingly less likely.

The bits in red are changes to my Friday opinion now we are slightly better informed.

Loansharktastic !

Are some rangers fans that deluded, that they can't see what's in front of them. The club has no money, they're borrowing £1.5 million just to see them through until season ticket and their own major shareholders are holding them to ransom for that loan.

The future's looking good.

Are some rangers fans that deluded, that they can't see what's in front of them. The club has no money, they're borrowing £1.5 million just to see them through until season ticket and their own major shareholders are holding them to ransom for that loan.

The future's looking good.

"At current season ticket rates it will take 6,600 season ticket sales to repay the ‘The Facilities’ with a further 3,300 needed to pay Ally McCoist’s salary."

8)