Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You do realise this isn't the only place where you can have a discussion with the opposite fans? I'm on a few of those facebook group things I always seem to get added too. The patter is boring, a bit like here. It's the same on twitter.

Then why don't you close your P&B account and piss off then if it is so boring here.

Then why don't you close your P&B account and piss off then if it is so boring here.

Poor wee chap has to come on here and tell us all what a great guy he is - little realising that some people (believe it or not) judge others on characteristics other than their "devotion" to a football team.

It has, in all honesty, been shite being a Killie fan at times. Other times, it's been the best feeling in the world. (Sorry, Mrs WRK. Sorry, Rosettes).

What must be really shite is going through life knowing that the team he follows, and by extension from how wee Batshit describes it, his whole life, is a lie. Thank God decent fans don't have to suffer that.

Poor wee chap has to come on here and tell us all what a great guy he is - little realising that some people (believe it or not) judge others on characteristics other than their "devotion" to a football team.

It has, in all honesty, been shite being a Killie fan at times. Other times, it's been the best feeling in the world. (Sorry, Mrs WRK. Sorry, Rosettes).

What must be really shite is going through life knowing that the team he follows, and by extension from how wee Batshit describes it, his whole life, is a lie. Thank God decent fans don't have to suffer that.

You honestly have to be trolling here. All of this coming from a self confessed arm chair fan. You couldn't make this stuff up.

You honestly have to be trolling here. All of this coming from a self confessed arm chair fan. You couldn't make this stuff up.

I know. I don't. Some people have priorities in their life. Other than football. Deal with it.

20 posts in the hour or so since I noticed your latest incarnation. And I'm trolling? :lol::lol::lol:

I know. I don't. Some people have priorities in their life. Other than football. Deal with it.

20 posts in the hour or so since I noticed your latest incarnation. And I'm trolling? :lol::lol::lol:

How many posts have you made within that time frame? I think you're scraping the barrel by coming out with this. Awk, maybe if you had stuck in at school you may have got a better job, ensuring that you could afford to support your club.

No you don't, you're never of the BRALT. :P

Other than football. Don't tell me you're thick enough to think this thread's about football, are you? Have you checked the safety sticker on that crayon box before chowing down?

Oh, and "off", btw. Alters the meaning substantially.

How many posts have you made within that time frame? I think you're scraping the barrel by coming out with this. Awk, maybe if you had stuck in at school you may have got a better job, ensuring that you could afford to support your club.

Or maybe, if I hadn't got the grades to enable me to choose my University, I'd have stayed in Scotland. Thereby making it easier to travel to games. Or is that something I should have thought of beforehand? Double my salary, it won't put time in the bank.

"I'd better not go down South to further my career, as I'll only end up with a full-time job and some fúcking family who might want to see me on the odd weekend I'm not working. Fúck it, I'm gaunnae stay in Killie."

I'm happy enough with my life choices. A wee bit wider horizon than trying to get one over on Thame. And failing.

How will you cope when yer club dies just like the last version of Rangers did ?, I really feel it for you wee man :lol: