Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure what the exact wording was about the loan against 'tangible assets', but if I was daft enough to lend any money to that shower against anything they claimed was an asset of theirs I would be extremely suspicions. Who would know when Chucky or wee Craig would pop up saying 'no way big man, that is mine'? And who would risk the ire of the 'supporters' if you tried to take some 'tangible asset' off the hands of The Rangers plc to cover your loan?

So the cost of carrying out sufficient due diligence to have reassurance would cost a lot and take a long time.

However they will have something I would be prepared to give a loan against. And that is season ticket income. Going on sale over the summer months. I would just make sure the first couple of million came to ME. I could tie that down legally, and chase it easily if the decided to play silly b****ers.

As risks go that option is a lot safer than any others I could think of.

Tell that to ticketus. Worked out well for them.

I see fat Sally isn't worried about losing his job after that result on Sunday. Hope they get beat in the replay.

Of course he's not worried. Sevco couldn't afford to fire him. As he is allegedly on a one yearly 'rolling contract' (aye, OK :rolleyes: ), my guess is that he'll stay in post until the end of this season and a promotion to the Championpish (assuming nothing goes badly wrong with the admin. event that is 8) ), then he can cite "My work here is done / More time with the family / The pitchfork & torch brigade forced me oot"................

Of course, if the pressure really gets to him after getting beat in the replay against Albion Rovers (oh please God, let it be so), he will be fired immediately but will make a big point of telling the world that he won't demand his contract to be fulfilled as it "could damage the club at this vital time", therefore cementing his status as a "pyoor Ranjurz maaan" and club legend.

You heard it here first. :lol:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

We are maybe underestimating Rangers.

This replay with Albion Rovers will net them a few bob and pay a fair chunk of that £150k loan fee.

Nah !, it will probably cost the Govan Globetrotters more money in the replay than they will receive from it with luxury hotels,clean sheet,scoring,appearance money and win bonuses (should they win).

This could be bad for The Clone Rangers financially :lol:

Of course he's not worried. Sevco couldn't afford to fire him. As he is allegedly on a one yearly 'rolling contract' (aye, OK :rolleyes: ), my guess is that he'll stay in post until the end of this season and a promotion to the Championpish (assuming nothing goes badly wrong with the admin. event that is 8) ), then he can cite "My work here is done / More time with the family / The pitchfork & torch brigade forced me oot"................

Of course, if the pressure really gets to him after getting beat in the replay against Albion Rovers (oh please God, let it be so), he will be fired immediately but will make a big point of telling the world that he won't demand his contract to be fulfilled as it "could damage the club at this vital time", therefore cementing his status as a "pyoor Ranjurz maaan" and club legend.

You heard it here first. :lol:

Super Salary thinks he is a big fat bwanker and will be generously overpaid for the club posting losses both on and off the park. :rolleyes:

I see fat Sally isn't worried about losing his job after that result on Sunday. Hope they get beat in the replay.

The guy's on £430,000 a year (I think that's the right figure). He's not going to get another job earning anything close to that. I wouldn't walk away if I was him.

The guy's on £430,000 a year (I think that's the right figure). He's not going to get another job earning anything close to that. I wouldn't walk away if I was him.

True..but you are probably a better manager.

So where are we at with the cheating beggars ?, what's their master plan to be unfolded over the coming weeks or months to stay sort of solvent ?

What are we looking at ?, survive until the ST's are ready to be sold for the next season ?, will the fans rebel and a sizeable chunk/wedge will be abstained from the coffers throwing them into insolvency sooner than later ?

What's King's master plan ?, is he actually forcing the club into insolvency so he can buy the club on the cheap ?, will the spivs counteract by taking out more Wonga loans secured on the rest of the assets so if the club goes into administration the club loses it's assets and King is left with fcuk all other than pieces of paper should he seize control ?

Is this King's best chance of making a fast buck out of the club going into the Championship to seize control before it possibly reaches the Premier division where the revenue streams will increase dramatically ?, surely King knows if he takes control before the Premiership he will definitely making a killing out of the thick fuckers known as Rangers fans in the Premiership,"Let's stop them Bassas getting 10 in a row,so throw yer money at me" ?

How will King finance the club should he take over ?, like last time ?, secure his investment by loaning his cash to the club to be paid back plus interest through some dodgy financial offshore arrangement attached to the assets ?

Are the spivs holding out till the new season and then have a fire sale of their best players ?, this would allow them to bring in more mercenaries but will the fans be happy at losing their best players in the championship meaning less chance of promotion ?, is there another share issue around Christmas to limp on into the top tier ?

Why won't they just keel over and die ffs :lol:

Don't forget his increased bonuses on the fly making up the losses in his wages. :rolleyes:

That Jackanory dave is an awfy lad for the questions.

Now if only someone on here had a top source at Ibrox.....

McGills buses Tel 08000 51 56 51 or Rangers International Football Club PLC Tel 0871 702 1972 calls to the club cost 10p per minute and average call lasts up to 1,972 seconds whilst listening to "Do the bouncy"

Let us all know how you got on.