Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers' finances are 'fragile' warns shareholder Sandy Easdale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27142340

Quote "the club won't survive another administration." FYI Sandy, it didn't survive the first one.

Clumpany please, Mr Easdale.

The official line has always been it was the company that went ctrl alt del.

So let me get this straight..... Rangers "fans" Bennett and Forever Blue are wanting to have an ongoing discussion about an unsubstantiated rumour taken from the Daily Record?

:blink:

I'm sorry, i'll have a look around and see if Mac gilligans island has blogged about it.

Easdale-

"If you're loyal and you support the club, then come out and support the club. It doesn't matter who's running the club or who wants to run the club; the main thing is the loyal supporters need to come out, by a man, and stand by the club."

The main thing is for the loyal supporter to come out, to a man, and GIVE US THEIR MONEY.

C'mon berz, cough up.

The end game for the spivs is get the ST money, spend / steal it within a few months, sell the assets, spend / steal that within a few months.

Better off forcing the end game now.

So what is it?

What are you going to achieve? The shareholders requesting the boards resignation?

Who would the shareholders put up for election?

For the company to go into administration, the assets to be sold off? Ibrox and Murray park to be owned by some Far East company that rangers pay rent to?

As I said Dave, if that is going to happen might as well force it now before I have spent my money on something that will not be delivered.

Have always said that if they sell the Stadium I will never go back.

They could of course just accept King`s offer of share dilution for fresh investment, this of course would stop the gravy train.

I actually think Tedi has it spot on. Whatever happens now is going to happen, it's a question of when and not if. That was always the case, but the fans have only recently started to realise exactly what the rest of us knew a long time ago. The sooner it is done the sooner they can see what it looks like after.

King hasn't actually made an offer by the way. He has said a lot and mentioned a lot of numbers, but never actually put an offer on the table. He has even said on a few occasions that he didn't want to put his own money in. Quite what he thinks he will get at the end I'm not sure, but at most it will be a team name, the right to a league place and a massive annual rent bill for a stadium and training ground. He'll also have a support that is split more ways than Debbie after she done Dallas.

You could just feel the tension as Sleazedale searched for the right word.

"Rangers finances are... fffff...... failing, falling, a figment, a fantasy, false, full of shite, fucked?

Anyway, a cheeky wee story about a Kilmarnock player who can't or didn't write his name to muddy the waters, a new PR guru (pro bono one would assume) and the stage is set for a disgusting marketing battle. Like two manky strippers, we can now expect to see both the BoD and King mount opposing podiums and thrust their malnourished hips and drooping tits at the slobbering ibrox faithful while simultaneously calling each other slags and clawing at each others throats with dirty, ragged fingernails. Each going to more and more depraved and violent lengths to get the knuckle-draggers to shove their grubby notes into their equally grubby union jack bikinis and not into the crevices of their rivals.

Insert popcorn gif here.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Maybe a BRALT II ? BRALT - The Sequel ? Return of The BRALT ?

I'm lovin' it. :)

This was originally just the Big Rangers Administration Thread, until it was changed after liquidation. Another admin would change it to BRALAT.

Unlike Rangers, P&B always gives you answers

HTH :)

This was originally just the Big Rangers Administration Thread, until it was changed after liquidation. Another admin would change it to BRALAT.

Unlike Rangers, P&B always gives you answers

HTH :)

my question is whatever happened to the wee rangers admin/liquidation thread ?

Freezer packed with ice cream, jelly setting in the fridge!

Tedi, I feel for you man. The last wee while it appears you have woken up to the reality, and hopelessness. What has happened here, under licence from the SFA, is absolutely criminal.

Imagine starting a brand new club with 36000 season ticket holders and £20m+ in the bank and not being able to survive 2 seasons!

That's incredible!

maybe its time for the supporters to form their own football club like man utd and wimbledon fans did?. :unsure2:

Good luck when you start out in the Central League 2nd division. I suppose if you sign a few current players, Moshni will have finally found his level.

it would be in the lowland league and players like moshni with their wages will not be at the club

You're a bit late for applying for the lowland league for next season.

As I said Dave, if that is going to happen might as well force it now before I have spent my money on something that will not be delivered.

Have always said that if they sell the Stadium I will never go back.

They could of course just accept King`s offer of share dilution for fresh investment, this of course would stop the gravy train.

Kings got money to invest?

He's changed his tune. Has he made a formal offer?

Have the board taken it to the shareholders, have the shareholders put it to a vote?

Or is Kings offer all paper talk and pie in the sky?

You could just feel the tension as Sleazedale searched for the right word.

"Rangers finances are... fffff...... failing, falling, a figment, a fantasy, false, full of shite, fucked?

Anyway, a cheeky wee story about a Kilmarnock player who can't or didn't write his name to muddy the waters, a new PR guru (pro bono one would assume) and the stage is set for a disgusting marketing battle. Like two manky strippers, we can know expect to see both the BoD and King mount opposing podiums and thrust their malnourished hips and drooping tits at the slobbering ibrox faithful while simultaneously calling each slags and clawing at each other with dirty, ragged fingernails. Each going to more and more depraved and violent lengths to get the knuckle-draggers to shove their grubby notes into their equally grubby union jack bikinis and not into crevice of their rivals.

Insert popcorn gif here.

You've just f*cked my head up for the rest of the day. :(

Ta much.

Nightmares on the cards. :lol: