Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Deliberate shooting yourself in the foot stuff perhaps? No choice for the spivs but to have an insolvency event - 'forced' by the glib and shameless one before he kisses and makes up with the board purchasing the 'brand' and leasing back the stadium from them?

I think that Rangers fans keep thinking that there is someone who is goign to ride in, throw money at everything and sort it all out. They don't seem to have organised to actually influence what is going on in their club, they just boycott and complain. Have the fans tried to actually influence what is going on in their boardroom?

You could just feel the tension as Sleazedale searched for the right word.

"Rangers finances are... fffff...... failing, falling, a figment, a fantasy, false, full of shite, fucked?

Anyway, a cheeky wee story about a Kilmarnock player who can't or didn't write his name to muddy the waters, a new PR guru (pro bono one would assume) and the stage is set for a disgusting marketing battle. Like two manky strippers, we can now expect to see both the BoD and King mount opposing podiums and thrust their malnourished hips and drooping tits at the slobbering ibrox faithful while simultaneously calling each other slags and clawing at each others throats with dirty, ragged fingernails. Each going to more and more depraved and violent lengths to get the knuckle-draggers to shove their grubby notes into their equally grubby union jack bikinis and not into the crevices of their rivals.

Insert popcorn gif here.

Ha! They literally want your grubby notes! Dance for me bitches, dance!

Joke club that should die of shame.

Just saw this.

The board at Rangers are basically skull fucking the fans.

And you know what? The "loyal" fans will be queuing up.

Its a very sad day indeed when Dave "glib and shameless liar" King is you last best hope.

at least now there is some idea of a long term plan

which at least is a step in the right direction

what is needed now is the finances to back up these ambitions.

cash-only.jpg

I think that Rangers fans keep thinking that there is someone who is goign to ride in, throw money at everything and sort it all out. They don't seem to have organised to actually influence what is going on in their club, they just boycott and complain. Have the fans tried to actually influence what is going on in their boardroom?

Not sure where you're getting that from, not how i see it at all.

The club/company etc is f**ked, we had our chance to hunt Green when he first popped up and we never took it. So now we must pay the price of that.

The only thing left is to show the crooks that the gravy train is over and they won't get anymore from the fans. Rather than allow them to spin it out for a few more years, it's best just to bring it to a head.

Presumably, the auditors who would want to see proof of purchasing stock and sales receipts etc. Just like they would any other business. If we are to believe this is how money laundering is done, then any business would be able to do it.

This Henry seems like a bit of an idiot

Almost any type of business can do it. It is very easy to manufacture a 'Sales book' with made up transactions. Accounts are generally taken at face value unless the company is already subject to an inquiry.

Almost any type of business can do it. It is very easy to manufacture a 'Sales book' with made up transactions. Accounts are generally taken at face value unless the company is already subject to an inquiry.

Even then, we had auditors in yesterday checking sales were real, half way through us showing them a bunch of stuff we could have created that morning they admitted themselves that it's very difficult to prove either way - and all our sales are electronic.

at least now there is some idea of a long term plan

which at least is a step in the right direction

what is needed now is the finances to back up these ambitions.

If I wrote on a bit of paper that Berwick wanted to get a double promotion then win the Scottish Cup - but that we really do not have the money to do it - it would be a 'long term plan', but it would be a load of nonsense. Setting lots of ambitious targets while bemoaning a financial basket case isn't really a plan, it's a dream wrapped-up in a nightmare.

And at least we have a youth system adequate to our needs, aren't making off-field redunancies while pouring £ into players we don't require - and we accept all major credit cards!!

Most of this review seems to be gloomy. Most of the recommendations seem to be loose, wishywashy management speak. Most of the targets seem to be hopelessly optimistic. How many clubs go from financial meltdown to the sort of success this review targets in little over 2yrs?

Aye, I noticed that as well.

Sandy, it's dead easy. The club is some ethereal being that is not of this world.

It can exist as the SAME entity under two guises at one and the same time (see RIFC2012(IL) and Sevco Scotland/5088 Ltd trading as The Rangers Football Club).

It is not encumbered by the machinations of law or legal status.

Although it can it seems, have legal personality (when being discussed by the Union of Fans wishing to hold security over the 'club's'(sic) assets) but does not hold legal personality when having to pay debts due to face-painters etc.

It has a separable history which can be bought for less than £1 (courtesy of Charlie 'Chuckles' Green) but that history does not include liquidation or the racking up of massive debts (that is the old companies history and not to be confused with the other-worldly club)!

I think we can now close the thread.

Yours

aDONis

I think you have a point there. This thread was set-up to discuss - as the name suggests - the admin & liquidation of RFC. We now appear to be discussing the possible admin & liquidation of a different club. Whilst there may be merit in keeping this thread open until RFC's liquidation is complete and even perhaps, beyond, as a sort of tribute thread, surely the new club should have it's own. I suggest The 'The Rangers International's probable end' thread, which we can affectionately refer to as - The TRIPE

Imagine the scene on a street corner in Govan....

<spiv> pstt....mate...wanna Ibrox season ticket?....only £400...strictly cash

<govan loyal> Ehm...you for real?

<spiv> Best seats in the hoose, honest. 100% guarantee you'll no see a losing match.

<govan loyal> Don't have the cash on me...

<spiv> Cashpoint over there mate..#points#

2 mins later

<govan loyal> Here you go, £400, now where's that season ticket

<spiv> Canna be too careful, mate's got them in the pub just rood the corner, wait here and I'll be back in a sec..

I'll let you guess what happens next. ;)